Shocking surprise

All went inside the cake shop. Shaheer went to use washroom and here all the 3 were ready with the cake and balloons and decorated the table with the help of bhaiyya in the shop.
Shaheer entered the hall wiping his face with a hanky, and sudden burst of balloons made him stand like a rock keeping his one hand on his chest and not blinking his eyes....and then taking deep sigh he said "tum logon ne mujhe dara hi diya"

Rhea, ritvik and kaveri started singing happy birthday and his eyes were moist with the happiness. This was not because he never experienced such things before, but because he never expected so much love for him now and that too from his new co-stars, with whom he is still building tempo and who do not judge him for what he is.... Not letting tears to drop, he smiled as ritvik came and hugged him.

Ritvik : happy birthday bhai....Be happy always.
K : happy birthday shaheer...
And they fed him cake and he also in return fed them.
Rhea was just watching him since the moment he entered the Hall. She noticed how his eyes got a bit teary and how he didn't let others to know all these. But, she never misses such small things and that too of shaheer's... Never.....

Ritvik called her
Ritvik : Rhea... Tum bhi wish karlo...after all tumhara partner hai na?
Shaheer gave a look to ritvik, which he shrugged off and called her again.
Shaheer was curious as to what she would say while wishing. This is because, he always had that something special for her, since he met her. Rhea came forward and took the piece of cake and gave it to shaheer(but didn't feed him) and smiled and said,
Rhea : happy birthday shaheer....
And she went to stand beside kaveri.
He felt wierd and was really disappointed by this gesture and spoke in mind 'isse better tho wish hi nahi karti... Yeh ladki ko samajna kitna mushkil hai bhai.....lagata ta meri acchi dost ban sakti hai... But, aisa acts dekh ke tho, lagta hai on screen chemistry bhi teek taak hi hoga, aur off screen chemistry ka tho sochna bhi nahi chahiye'....

Then ritvik and shaheer went near car and was waiting for Rhea and kaveri who were packing the rest of the cake....
Ritvik : bhai kaisa laga surprise?.
S : thank u yaar... i liked it.
Ritvik noticed that his voice and modulation didn't had that #shaheer's flavour.
Ritvik : waise ek aur surprise ki baat bolni hai.
S : kaho na.
Ritvik : all this was planned by your co-star.
S : kaveri hai kya?... Mujhe laga tha, who itna active rehti hai tho usi ne kiya hoga...
Ritvik : hold on bhai... Aap things ko assume karna bandh karenge please .... I mean to say, all this was done by ur partner bhai... ur partner.... Samjo.
S : what! He was shocked...Rhea ne kiya yeh sabh?.... But, then why didn't she wished me properly?
Ritvik noticed that excitement in him and thought that he is being attracted towards her. But, he didn't say anything to shaheer.

Rhea and kaveri came and shaheer was just lost in her, thinking 'she did this to me?.... She cares for me?....wow....'and started giggling....
Rhea who came near him noticed him and signalled at ritvik.
R : kya hua shaheer ko?.
Ritvik : aaj unka birthday hai na... so happy happy.
Rhea got a bit confused, because the man who didn't even shared about his birthday would giggle for that?.... She nodded to let go off those thoughts.

Then,
Ritvik : now I am not feeling sleepy, so I will sit in the front seat ..
Shaheer widened his eyes at ritvik, saying 'don't do this.'. This was because, he wanted to thank her for her effort to celebrate his birthday.
Ritvik didn't heed to shaheer's speaking eyes and took the front seat. Rhea and kaveri settled at back. Shaheer dropped kaveri and ritvik, since their house was nearby to each other and bid bye to them. Then, Rhea thought that he stays far away from her place and it would take him long time to reach his place, and said
R : mujhe yahi pe choddho.. I'll take a cab or ask my driver to come.... You have to go a little long distance know..
S : that's ok... I'll drop u.
And she didn't say anything.

After few minutes, shaheer broke the silence,
S : thank u Rhea
R : for what?
S : for my birthday celebration and all.
R : it's ok shaheer...... You liked it know, that's enough for me......I have always been doing this to all my costars on their birthdays... (But, she knows that she never did such things to anyone) .
This hurt shaheer a bit, thinking that 'she considers me like her any other costar?....' Rhea noticed his face turning to pale and chuckled a bit......and with these thoughts, there was no further conversations between them...

When they reached rhea's place, shaheer gave her a tight smile and said bye. When he was about to start his car, she came near window,
R : once again happy birthday shaheer and extended her hand for a shakehand....
S : abhi kuch dher pehle hi boli thi na(he was still upset with the previous small convo) ....
Still he gave a shakehand and said 'Anyway thank u.'
R : I want to say one more thing....
S : kya hai Rhea.... Jaldi bolo, time ho raha hai.
Rhea : you please always be like this... I mean just be who you are for your entire life........don't change for anyone or anything.
Before he process what she said, she just disappeared...

He just smiled at her antics and said to himself ' this is one of the better birthday of my life....'. He couldn't understand the feeling he has towards her. On the face, he just wanted to be her friend.

Rhea was thinking about him while sleeping and messages saloni for guiding her to celebrate his birthday. In her thoughts "Kutch... Thank u... You gave me the feeling that I can be his friend... You have removed the awkwardness that was there between us...." and she slid below her blanket with a relieved smile.

Here shaheer also remembered the last words spoken by her 'just be who you are'...and in his thought - "It means she like me the way I am... I have had many close relationships, and I know that due to many expectations, they needed me to be like how they wanted. But, this girl, she hardly know me, but still wants me to be how I am.... I have seen many getting annoyed and irritated because of me and start distancing themselves from me. And I also know that Rhea was also bit annoyed by my PJs as she said in one of the interviews, but still she accepts me the way I am.... Is this the start of our strong friendship that would last forever or something else?"....... Then he came back to his senses and started self lecture - "Arey, one track mind.... Stop all these.... She has already made it clear know, that she treated all her costars like this only..... ". But his heart refused to accept that because their eyes speak something else. He reached his home and thought of sleeping for sometime, as tomorrow he has to meet so many people.

How is the josh guys?