Am I boring?

All eyes were fixed on the door.... Shaheer was also eagerly waiting for that special person, whom rohit has inivited just for him. Door opened slowly...... An angelic person entered the hall... She was looking stunning in that black one piece knee length dress (somewhat like below)

 She was looking stunning in that black one piece knee length dress (somewhat like below)

Shaheer was surprised to see her, that too here... He couldn't believe his own eyes..... He looked at his Mahabharat friends and they also looked excited at ayu's presence here..... Yes she is ayu tingting, shaheer's ex-girlfriend (relationship lasted only for few months).

Rohit welcomed her and all the mahabharat actors went and hugged her and welcomed her. Then ayu saw shaheer standing smiling ear to ear, she ran and hugged him tight. He also hugged her, smiling. Then they both and other mahabharat actors started speaking in indonesian language, which others over there didn't understood. Rest of those present there didn't know who was she... Rhea was also not aware of her. Rhea was standing with yrhpk members.
Ritvik and Rhea felt awkward,
Ri : yeh kaun hai.... Aur shaheer bhai itna kush kyu huye isko dekh ke?
R : mujhe nahi pata hai... I am seeing her for the first time.
Maasi : ha me bhi pehli baar dekh rahi hu.
K : Arey buddu log... Mujhe pata hai yeh kaun hai?
Ri : kaun?
R : aur tumhe kaise pata?
K : maine shaheer bro ke baare me #wikipedia me pada tha... Isiliye mujhe pata hai yeh kaun hai.
Ri : tho kiske ishaare ke liye wait kar rahe ho... Jaldi bolo.
R : ha kaveri... Jaldi bol.
K : tho suno.... Yeh ayu tingting hai.... Indonesian singer our performer.... She was shaheer bro's.....
Ri : bhai's?
Rhea and ritvik stared at kaveri.... Kaveri gulped,
K : shaheer bro's ex-girlfriend.
R : what?.... (Rhea remembered him saying about his relationship with an Indonesian)
K : ha Rhea... Lekin mujhe yeh samaj me nahi aa raha hai ki ise yaha bulaya kaun?
Ri : aur kaun... Sirf Rohit janta tha is party ke baare me... So, wohi bulaya hoga.
R : us Rohit ko tho.....
K : what?
R : hmm.... Kuch nahi...
Ri : Chalo ab dance ki tayari karte hai.
K : oh ya... Party matlab #naach gaana.

Then Rohit introduced ayu,
Ro : hello guys... I need to introduce someone to you all... I know my mahabharat friends know that person... So, this small intro is for my yrhpk friends.... So, meet Ayu Tingting, an Indonesian star and our beloved friend.... Ayu, please come and say a few words for them.
Ayu went and stood at the center and spoke,
Ayu : hello guys... I am Ayu tingting... I don't know about you all personally... But, I try to watch your show with english subtitles... And I love the story.... By the way, I started watching the show for the special person in my life, that is shaheer... But, now I have become fan of you all.... Today, I am here for shaheer.
Shaheer's eyes moistened and Rhea was observing everything. Ayu gave her small speech and then she went and hugged shaheer.

Rhea was getting anxious and she looked at shaheer... But, he was busy in the conference that was going on with ayu and his other friends. Suddenly his gaze fell on Rhea and Rhea turned other side. Shaheer was confused. But he shrugged off... And came to Rhea.
S : rheu, chalo mere saath.
R : kaha?
S : chal na...
He held her wrist and dragged her to where Ayu and others were standing.
S : rheu....this is Ayu...my friend.....Pata hai rheu, she is so talented and very energetic....iske saath rehenge tho hum kabhi bore nahi honge......and Ayu.....meet Rhea, my best friend.
Ayu : hello.... Mishti right?
Rhea was not interested in speaking to her. This was happening first time with her. She never disrespect anyone. But, today, she was in no mood to be humble, because her man's closeness with someone else is irking her. She was angry on shaheer, because she never wanted him to give special importance to anyone other than her. She want him to be happy, but the reason should be herself. However, to manage her anger, she took a deep sigh, gulped, gave a tight smile and tried to be kind.
R : hello... I am Rhea sharma, shaheer's co-star... Nice meeting you... Please Enjoy the party.
Shaheer looked at Rhea and thought, "kya hua ise... Maine ise close friend bola aur yeh mujhe costar keh rahi hai?... Ajeeb rajvansh tho me hu na? , tho yeh ajeeb kyu ban rahi hai aaj? ".
Rhea didn't look at him and excused herself from there and went and stood near yrhpk team. Rohit also was taken aback by rhea's behaviour.
Then Rhea thought, "iss Rohit ko tho me chodungi nahi... Ise pata tha na ki yeh shaheer ka ex hai... Tho, ise yaha bulaane ki kya zaroorat thi.... Aur, yeh shaheer kyu itna kush ho raha hai?.... Ex se aise kaun baat karta hai?... Me tho aisa kabhi nahi kar paungi?.... Aaj ho kya raha hai?... Pehle woh pooja... Ab yeh ayu?...... Hey bagwan woh log aate hi shaheer ne mujhe bool hi gaya.....aaj me usse baat nahi karungi".