I love him

Shaheer reached his home... He spoke to his parents on phone and then directly slid under the blanket and slept as he was hell tired.

Here, when Rhea knocked the door, her mamma opened it..
R : mamma.... (hugging her).
R's mom : kya hua baccha... Itna koya koya kyu lag rahi hai?.....
R : mamma, phle yeh batao, naani teek hai na?
Then she heard Naani's voice from inside,
R : naani is here....?
R's mom : ha, doctor discharged her today, as she was absolutely fine.
Rhea ran to meet naani,
R : yaar naani apne tho sabko itna pareshan kar diya tha... ab aap teek hai na?
N : teek hai?.... Me tho bindaas hu... Dekho maine meri favourite khana bhi kha rahi hu.
R : kya kamal hai... Doctor ke haath me jaadu hai.
N : nahi pagli.... Doctor nahi, mera fav shaheer ke voice me jaadu hai... He is the miracle in my life and due to him I am right here.
Rhea felt happy hearing this, but she was still struggling with her feelings.
Noticing this,
R's mom : kuch hua hai kya?.... Jab se aayi ho tabh se kuch pareshan sa lag rahi hai..
R : mamma.... Shaheer ka chota sa accident ho gaya tha. ..
Naani : kya?.... Woh teek hai na... Kuch serious tho nahi hai... R : nahi naani... ab woh teek hai..
R's mom : such a kind hearted person he is... Uss se me kal subah baath karoongi.... Akela rehta hai na toh who will take care of him?
R : he said that he will manage.
N : heera hai woh.... Sabse alag..

Rhea bid goodnight to them and she went to sleep. She tossed and turned on the bed, but sleep was far away... So she thought of calling her bestie saloni.

Saloni : hey Rhea,.... Iss time pe... Tu teek hai na?
R : ha yaar.... Baat karne ka mann kar raha tha... Isiliye call kiya.
Saloni : bata kya baat hai.
R : aaj shaheer ka chota sa accident hua tha...
Saloni : what?... Now he is fine right?
R : yes, he is fine... Lekin me teek nahi hu.
Saloni : kya matlab hai?
R : pata hai saloni, when I saw him unconscious , mujhe laga meri zindagi khatam ho gayi hai...mujhe kuch samaj me nahi aa rahi thi ki me kaise react karu..... I cried a lot .....
And she explained everything....

Then there was a silence for few seconds.
R : saloni, kuch bolna..
Saloni : yaar Rhea, tumhe usse pyaar ho gaya hai yaar.
Rhea stood still hearing this.
Saloni : Rhea, Tu sun rahi hai na me kya bol rahi hu.... U have fallen in love with him dude.
R : kya.... Kya... Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho?
Saloni : sachh tho yahi hai baby.
R : aisa nahi ho sakta...
Saloni : lekin ho gaya hai... Ab tu seedha jake use bathaogi... Teek hai?
R : nahi me yeh nahi kar sakti......woh mujhe apna friend manta hai yaar..
Saloni : mujhe woh sabh nahi pata hai... I just want my friend to get her first love... Pata hai kyu?
R : kyu?
Saloni : maine kitni baar bhagwan se maanga tha ki tujhe kisi se pyaar ho aur woh pyaar tujhe mil jaye.... And i know he also loves u...
R : yaar saloni.... Mujhe toh yeh bhi nahi pata hai ki me sachh me usse pyar karti hu ya nahi.
Saloni : accha....tho sun, just sit and breath slowly, close ur eyes and u will get the answer whether u love him or not. Then think with calmness tha ki u will get the way to confess ur love. I will come and meet u in a day or so.... Goodnight baby..  Waise, I am so happy for u.
R : suno.... Saloni....
But, she has already disconnected the call.
Rhea in her thoughts - 'yeh saloni ne train ki speed me kya kya bol gayi... Mujhe shaheer se pyaar ho gaya hai?...nahi nahi...woh tho mera sabse accha dost hai......
Sirf dost?...i have had so many friends till today, but i never had the fear of losing anyone....iska matlab?....
Oh god, mera sir phata jha raha hai...please help me na'.

Then she remembered saloni's words 'close ur eyes ,then u will get the answer'......
Rhea closed her eyes. She started having all the acts, scenes, encounters, talks that she had with him. All the laughs, tears, pains, happiness that they shared. She started smiling remembering his smile, then suddenly feeling the pain which he has in a corner of his heart.
After nearly 5 minutes when she opened her eyes, she was blushing, with happy tears in her eyes, feeling on top the world and she finally realised....... "I love him.... I love shaheer.......rhea tujhe sach me pyaar ho gaya hai" and she closed her eyes to feel this golden moment.

Within few minutes, the overthinking Rhea was back in her. Now, she started trembling on her foot, her hands shaking. This was because, she now started to think , 'how can I love my best friend?... What if he don't love me?.... Then I will lose my freindship and my bestie for my entire life?.... No no no.. I can't lose him... I need him to be with me forever... If I confess to him and if he rejected, then how will I face my friend.... I can never do that'.
So she decided not to confess her feelings to him. But, she also thought  'knowing that I love him, how can I just act in the scenes... What if my feelings overpower my mind? and what if he sensed what I am feeling?'...

So she thought of taking off from shoot for 2 days, in order to bring her heart to the right place and suppress all those feelings for him. When she was dealing with all these, sleep overtook and she slept.

In the morning, the first thing she did was to dial the director's number, asking him for 2 days leave, stating that her naani is not well and she needs to be with her.... Director accepted her request, as there were enough episodes stored already for the telecast. Director also informed her that, she will get 2 more days as there is off for ganesha festival. Rhea with huge sigh, thought she will get complete four days to bring her house in order.

Here, shaheer was waiting for her call. He thought - 'kal se rheu ka call hi nahi aya... Pata nahi kya decide kiya hai uss angry ladki ne...'..
Then he got ready and left for the shoot.

Ok friends, upcoming will be interesting..... Keep reading😊