what!... jealousy?

Rhea was having snacks, chatting with her gang. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She turned to look at her bestest friend.
R : wow.... Tum....
The person smiled at her and started swinging hugging her. Rhea was also comfortable with him in that position. Shaheer saw him... Though he recognised that person as he is also quite a famous on itv, he never knew that Rhea knows that person.
That person kissed rhea's head. Shaheer was taken a back by that, as he always thought that he is the only one to be so close to her. He started feeling jealous.
The person kept his elbow on rhea's shoulder and started the convo...saying 'hey, baccha, kaisi hai tu'....
R : karan.... I am so so happy that I met you today.... I was missing u man (Guys many of u guessed it right... It is karan wahi).

Rest of rhea's gang was just looking at them with big eyes, as they never saw Rhea so jovial and close with someone, though shaheer know that he was the closest. But, now shaheer also started feeling awkward seeing them.
Karan : Tu aur bhi cute aur hot ho gayi hai..... Kya koyi tumpe jaadu kar diya kya?....
Rhea blushed looking at shaheed. But, our buddu shaheer didn't notice Rhea. Karan noticed shaheer beeming with anger. Though shaheer tried to control, karan was very quick to see that.
R : shut up yaar... Tu bhi na....meri mazaq kyu udata hai humesha?
Karan : aww.... Mera bachha.
Kaveri(K) spoke in order to break that awkwardness.
K : humhe bhi koyi inse milwayega ya nahi?
R : oops... Sorry guys.... I met him after so many years know... So, I forgot that u all are here.
This words hurt all the 3, though shaheed a bit more.
Karan : arey, I know u all...
K : what?.... Kaise?
Karan : kaise matlab... Tum log Rhea ke saat kaam karte hai na.... And Rhea ki har serial me dekhta hu.
Ritvik : wow.... Aaap dono kaise ek doosre ko jaante ho.?
R : hum ek saath kaam kar chuke hai.... Tab se ek dusre ko jaante hai.
Rhea giggled and seeing that shining happiness in her eyes shaheer got a bit restless, because, he always wanted him to be the reason for rhea's happiness. He loved the fact that Rhea is jumping with excitement , but simultaneously hated that the reason is someone else. Shaheer in his thoughts, 'mujhe kyu aise ho raha hai.... I mean, she is happy know, then why am I feeling anxious... She told me that she is with me forever, then why am I feeling restless...aur woh rheu ko bachha kyu bula raha hai...how can someone keep nickname to my rheu.... Isn't it my right to call her with nickname.....aur Rhea usko dekkhe mujhe bhi bhul gayi?....yeh nahi ho sakta'.

Karan : phir bhi baccha, ek baar sabke baare me batao.
R : ok karan..... This is kaveri, my on screen and off screen sister ; He is ritvik, my costar and one of my best friend ; and.....
Karan : hey ritvik.... Hello kaveri.... Nice to meet you guys.
Shaheer looked at Rhea. Rhea could notice that something was going on in his mind, as he was present physically but not mentally. She made a note in her mind to talk to him about this.
R : aur isse milo.... Yeh hai...
Karan : Mr. Shaheer sheikh, Indonesia ka shahrukh khan and ITV ka king.
Rhea was trying hard to control her smile. She always loves if someone praises her man. Because, she know that he deserved more than that.
Karan : Rhea tum shaheer ko introduce karwaogi?.... Not done ha.... Everybody especially in itv knows him.... Kyunki bandha hum sabko itna competition jo deta hai... Aur humesha hum sab se aage nikhal jata hai....
Shaheer felt shy, as he hardly know how to handle complement. He started liking this person who looks genuine. But Karan's closeness with Rhea is making him jealous.
Karan : hey shaheer....
S : hai.... Nice to meet you karan.
Karan : how are you doing man?
S : till now, everything is fine ....
Shaheer smiled with 'aage ka pata nahi thoughts' in his mind.

Karan : guys, tum logon ka show is doing great.... And I like all the characters.... Kuhuness tho maza aata hai dekhne me.
K : sachhi?
Karan : ha kaveri.
Ritvik : aapka fav character ya person kaun hai...
K : ritvik yeh kaisa sawal pooch rahe ho? .... Of course he is rhea's friend.... So he likes her the most know....right karan? .
Karan : u are partially correct kaveri.... I like rhea's acting... But the person who always surprises with the expressions is.......
Rhea : abir's mom.... Meenakshi rajvansh.... Right?
Karan : what?.... Big ben.... No.... Usse tho mujhe darr lagta hai...Ma ambe ki saugandh.
All chuckeld.... Rhea was giggling at his joke. Rhea nudged shaheer and asked 'any problem' through her eyes. Shaheer nodded in no.