Kutch diaries

An outdoor shoot was planned by the yrhpk director and informed the four to reach there by themselves. Rhea and kaveri preferred to go together in bus ; shaheer and ritvik together in ritvik's car.

Their conversations were somewhat like this...
R : kaveri, have u seen kutch before? .
K : no Rhea, I have never been to any place other than my hometown and mumbai..... And, What about you?
R : even I never visited this place... It will be very fun na?
K : ya.... If shaheer is around know, it will be more fun. Hai na?
R: may be... I don't know.... Kyunki meri unse teek se baath hi nahi huyi hai abh tak....

K : achha, .... Waise tho, woh easy se sabke saath gel up ho jathe hai....
Rhea (in her mind) -' mere saath tho baat bhi nahi karte hai ... Pata nahi, I think he doesn't like me'.....
Kaveri poked Rhea's shoulder, since she looked lost in her thoughts,
K : kaha kho gayi hai Rhea madam?.
R: kuch nahi yaar.....
Then they slept for rest of the travel, as they have to be ready for the shoot next morning.

Here, shaheer was driving the car and was thinking about the last press conference, where he hardly spoke to Rhea. He thought, 'if we both don't speak to each other, how will our chemistry work and how will I satisfy my fans'.
Ritvik noticed that shaheer was lost in his thoughts...so,suddenly scremed... Shaheer suddenly stopped the car in shock, and asked
S : what happened ritvik....?
R : kuch nahi shaheer bhai, I am excited to see kutch.

Shaheer, knowing that ritvik doesn't do such things, as he is always composed, asked ,
S : really?.... Do you want me to believe that?.... Tell me the real reason.... Me tho darr hi gaya.
R : arey, bhai aap kahi kho gaye the na... I was missing the goofy shaheer bhai... Isiliye , to bring him back, aisa karna pada.
S : kuch nahi yaar,..me yeh soch raha tha ki tera aur kaveri ka bonding kitni easily ho gayi na?
R : ha bhai, woh itni baate karti hai toh, bonding tho obvious hai na.... Kyu, aapke partner se baat nahi ho payi?

S : partner?........Waise , she is always quite and she doesn't mingle with all so easily.... Pata nahi ek saath kaam kaise karenge.
R : bhai, ho jayega.... She is a bit introvert... Isiliye tho aapse hug bhi nahi kiya uss din.... Aap hi try karo na usse baath karne ke liye... Waise tho she looks simple, bina attitude....
S : nodding his head.... Abh bass ek gante ka journey hai and we will be right there... in the middle of white desert.... Maza ayega, with all of us together...

They all reached kutch in the evening and director called them to give them the details about their schedule for next 2 todays and then, he left for his room.....
All 4 were having coffee together as they all were tired of travelling. Some entertainment channel reporter had also reached the place and he wanted to have a small chit chat will all of them. So he requested them. Then they sat around the table according to their pairing.

Anchor (A) asked some questions to ritvik and kaveri first.
Then he came to shaheer and Rhea. They both were just observing each other from the corner of their eyes, still no proper eye contact. Though Rhea had a crush on him, it still feels somewhat different to face the same person, since many things and feelings change along with our growth.
A : shaheer and Rhea, aapko kya lagta hai yeh spin off wala show audience thak reach hogi, since expectations are high?. And do u feel the burden of the popularity of parent show.?...

They both looked at each other as to who would answer first... They had a small eye lock for 2 seconds and shaheer smiled and said "tum bolo"
And Rhea with a bit of smile, answered the question....and after couple of questions and answers, then they all bid bye and went to sleep.

Both, shaheer and Rhea had an early morning shoot at 6.00....
Shaheer reached the desert area at 5.55 am and thought Rhea being girl may need extra time to get ready. But, to his surprise, Rhea was waiting for him to discuss the dance steps as it was a song sequence.... He was mesmerised by the sheer beauty standing in front of him in red dress.... He went near her and said,
S : hey Rhea..... You are on time .....So professional ha?.
R : ya.... Let's discuss some steps...
S : by the way, u look beautiful today...
R (blushing) : thank u.... U also looking nice ....

Shaheer smiled and they rehersed their steps with the help of choreographer.
When they started shooting, desert sand was going into their eyes and mouth. It was becoming difficult to shoot. However, they managed to do some steps. When shaheer held Rhea's waist and bent her back for a step, both lost in each other....

They came back to senses when director said cut

They came back to senses when director said cut.... Both smiled at each other and a proper eye contact for the first time happened. They completed the dance sequence and took some photos on producer's insistence.

At night, shaheer's eyes were being flashed by the dance they did today and how Rhea was performing flawless in that. He was shocked to see that chup chap rehnewali ladki kaise on the camera badal jati hai.

Here, Rhea was also thinking about him.... She closed her eyes and started to feel that hold on her waist. And she also admired his dancing moves, which looked serene and easy.

It was altogether a new experience for both of them and they were liking this, both oblivious to the special feeling growing for each other inside their hearts. This is because, at first both are trying to be friends with each other as they need to have a natural chemistry.... Let's see where it goes .

BTW, how was the update?