My crush

"The person meant to be ours, will find their way to reach us..... That's what u call destiny, as per me".... Happy reading friends 😊..

Rhea's day started as usual...After having breakfast, rhea read a novel and slept for sometime. By that time, it was evening and she made some chai for naani and herself. Now, naani was ready to watch her favourite and she was calling Rhea who was speaking to saloni outside.

Saloni : Rhea, naani kyu bula rahi hai?.
Rhea : kuch nahi yaar, she wants me to accompany her in watching a show.
Saloni : naani kaunsa show dekti hai?.
Rhea : koyi navya- vavvya.... Pata nahi, me tho aaj hi first time dekhne wali hu.
Saloni : chal mera bhi fav hai... I'll also watch with u today...

Then both went inside.... As the show was about to begin, Rhea felt a bit of anxiety and restlessness. She didn't understand why was that happening. Then the show began .
Naani : Rhea, woh dekh anant aa raha hai.
Then Rhea looked at the screen..... A tall, handsome, hazzle eye wala bandha with his swag . She was baffled by his naughtiness on the face and she couldn't take her eyes off him. Her cheeks became red and she felt a wierd connection with the person on the screen. Saloni noticed that Rhea was blushing and she was happy that her friend is ready to embrace new things in life, other than her books.

The episode completed and naani was so disappointed that he was there for only half of the time. But, Rhea was so happy and content in her life for the first time that she felt like she doesn't need anything else except watching him.

Saloni : Rhea, chalona let's go for a walk... U know na evening breeze that u like is waiting for you and we will be back by dinner time.
Rhea : ha, chalo ghar me bait ke bore ho gayi hu.

They both were discussing something, but Rhea was still lost in anant....
Rhea : yar saloni, what is that guy's real name ha?
Saloni : kaun....?
Even though she knew, she pretend that she is unaware.

Rhea : wahi, tum logon ka favourite anant.
Saloni : tera fav nahi hai kya?
Rhea : woh woh.....
Saloni : maine notice kiya Rhea baby that u were blushing while watching him.

Rhea : pata nahi yaar, first time an actor has attracted me at a single glance.... Pata nahi kya ho raha hai.
Saloni : baby, yeh tho pyaar hai.... She declared.
Rhea : what!!..... nonsense!... Pyaar!.... Bakwaas math karo.... Aise dekhthe hi thodi na ho jathi hai pyaar... One should know each other, spend time with each other, tabhi toh understanding hote hai.
Saloni : Tu movies me nahi dekhi hai kya.... Love at first sight.
Rhea : tu na movies kam dekha kar. Life, film thodi na hai... Reality is different from that shiffon saree wali scenes and all.

Saloni : pata nahi Rhea... But, I wish tumhe bhi aisa hi koyi raajkumar mile, jo tumse beinteha pyaar kare... Kyunki tum tho princess ho aur mann se sabse acchhi... #puresoul...What if that he is the one for u?
Rhea : chup ho ja abh... waise bhi we are still in school and iss time pe tho crush aur infatuation hi hota hai.... Pyaar vyaar samaj me thodi na aati hai..... Chodo yeh sabh, abh ice cream khane chalogi?...
Saloni : chalo chalo.

After dinner, Rhea was reading novel. In that, there entered a prince Charming on safed ghodi and took his princess... Rhea was thinking 'how stupid all these things are.. These might have had happened in ancient times. But, now, who will love so deeply and unconditionally'.... With this, her mind shifted to anant... Now, she got curious about him and opened her laptop and searched anant.... She got to know that his name is "shaheer sheikh"......
And she saw some photos of him and she started having butterflies in her stomach.... She couldn't sleep the whole night. She thought that this is the first time that someone has such an effect on her..... She realised that he is her 'first crush' and... She started enjoying this feeling as well, because Rhea lives in present and that keeps her always at peace.

From now on, she never missed an episode, even during her internals..... Now a days, naani also loves this rhea, who has some entertainment in her life. Days went like this.....

In all this, one man who is unaware of this crazy crush at some other part of the same city, is working tirelessly to make his name in ITV.....that is Shaheer sheikh.....

When navya was about to end, rhea was having study holidays before 10th standard board exams.... On the last day of the show, saloni noticed that rhea was sad and asked why?
Rhea : aaj se me use zyada miss karungi.
Saloni : Kise?...School ko? Friends ko?.
Rhea : nahi re, shaheer...... I mean anant ko.
Saloni : arey, me bhi miss karungi.... Abh, hum kya hi kar sakte hai.
Rhea : true....... Chalo aaj se board exams ke liye padte hai na.... Serious padhai.

Then they had their board exams and Rhea passed it with flying colours and joined college.... During her graduation, one day she was sitting in her balcony enjoying her coffee, and suddenly her childhood memories started flashing in her mind... And one sweet memory she always love to cherish is that her first and last crush... Even now, she likes him but due to her busy life, she never thought about him and......she was surprised that how come living in the same city for so many years, she never crossed path with him...she then shrugged off thinking that how can a celebrity meet an ordinary girl like her.....

Just like rhea, even we think... Right guys?... Anyways, enjoying the chapters?