Singapore diary 2

When it was Rhea's turn, soni was very happy, as she was a huge fan of shaheer's and rhea's show. Since she is the host, she can't show her love openly, so she kept her love with herself for now.
Before it begins, Rhea got confirmed that this show's video will not be available in public.
Soni : ok, Rhea are u ready?
R : yess....
And shaheer gave thumps up and said,
S : go for it rheu...
Soni : your first question is - where did u first met shaheer and talked to him?
R : at the mock shoot of our show.
Soni : who is the one person whom he admire the most personally.
R : I can't say one.... But, ya his parents.
Soni : who is the one person whom you both love to the core?

Rhea looked at shaheer,
Shaheer thought that she may not answer this, as this was a bit tricky.
Soni : if u don't know, we can ask shaheer itself.
R : hmm... Of course I know... It's our princess aairah.
Before soni answers, shaheer jumped and said 'wow.... great shot ha'.
Soni : impressive.... Ok, next one..... Whom do u think shaheer likes more in ur family.?
R : meri naani... I mean my granny.
Soni : u should guess what answer shaheer has given for this question.... The question is why shaheer wants to be with Rhea?
R : how do I know the exact reason for why he wants to be with me?.... But, if I have to take a guess.... I think may be because he will be himself when he is with me.
Soni : ok.... now tell us why Rhea wants to be with shaheer?
R : because he is everything to me.... Friend, philosopher, guide.
Shaheer was adoring his rheu with a twinkle in his eyes.
Soni : wow...... What is shaheer's favourite place?
R : jammu, his hometown.... I know he miss that beautiful place.
Soni : who is the tough nut to crack for shaheer?

Rhea chuckled,
R : I know.... It's my papa, who is very strict.
Shaheer smiled and nodded in yess.
Soni : what friendship means to him?
R : sabh kuch.... Friends ke liye sabh kuch karta hai... They are part and parcel of his living.
Soni : and the last one.... What love means to him.
A smile immediately appeared on her face...., looking at shaheer she said,
R : pyaar.... tho...yeh sabse karta hai... Hamesha pyaar bant tha rehta hai...... Never expect the love in return....For him, love means his 'peaceful home/abode....uska ghar, jo dil me basta hai, jo sirf kuch hi log dekh paate hai'.
Soni : that was very deep....ok guys, a big round of applause to all our contestants and the result will be out in an hour... As of now, it's break of an hour and have your dinner.

Shaheer and Rhea were sitting on a table with entwined finders, waiting for the food to arrive.
S : rheu, mujhe laga ki Tu aairah wali question ko answer nahi de paayegi.
R : aise kabhi nahi hoga... I know every bit of my shaheer.
S : ha.... Waise after this result, you will be away from me till the completion of third round. Please take care and if something happens, then me kaise tumhe contact karu?
R : relax sha.... Tumhe pata chal jayega if something happens to me and vice versa.
S : anyhow.... Just be careful.
R : tum bhi.... Aur games ko enjoy kar... I will manage myself till I meet u.
S : ok darling and he kissed her forehead without caring about what people around them think of.
Soni was just watching them with a huge smile. She is a true fan of them, who always wanted them to be a real life couple and seeing this she was damn sure that they are in a relationship. She was so happy and excited. (I guess our fans can feel that).

Later, all gathered in the hall for the result of first round. Shaheer and Rhea were through to next round. Then it was the time to stay away from each other. All boys will be together and all girls with be at one place. Shaheer hugged Rhea, caressed her hairs and said,
S : wait for me... I will come to take u after third round, because we are gonna win rheu.
R : yess... That's my high spirited shaheer.... Let's enjoy the game.
Rhea was not getting sleep in the room with other ladies/girls. When it was 12 in the night, shaheer entered the room and tried to sleep. But, something was causing anxiety in him, which he failed to understand. He slept for some time and was ready for second round next morning. As the second round was some sports related puzzle, he completed that and proceeded for third round.