Almost there 2

Now, they have to shoot for the sappan gundey ka pitao scene.
Scene : kuhu and kunal are kidnapped. Abir should come and rescue them. Mishti to come later breaking the promise she made to abir. (Got the scene right?... I know there is no need to explain the scene, as our fandom knows each and every scene)

Abir was searching for kunal and kuhu in the jungle. At that time, shaheer was feeling quite dizziness and was unable to bear the sun's heat. He lost the balance in the jungle and fell down and lost consciousness. And got hit my small stones and tree.

Here (rhea )mishti waiting for the signal of the director to enter the scene. Rhea was feeling restless as something bad is going to happen. But, she failed to understand why is that happening..
She thought, 'is naani alright?... Yeh ajeeb sa dard kyu ho rahi hai? '. Since she didn't here any instruction from director, she panicked and left for the place where others were there.
When she went there, she saw all crew at one place near the tent... Her heart started beating fast as she approached the tent.
R : kya hua ? Sabh log aise kyu khade ho?
She turned to kaveri,
R : kaveri, kya hua... Sabh teek hai na?
Kaveri had tears in her eyes,
K : woh... Rhea...... Shaheer..
Rhea could here her racing heart beats and now she was damn sure that something bad has happened.
R : bolo.... Shaheer kya?
K : shaheer lost the balance while coming here and fell down.... Now, he is not opening his eyes and still unconscious...
Listening to this, rhea's world collapsed. She immediately ran to him, without caring about what others would think...

Rhe couldn't see the ever chirpy man sleeping calmy with a small cuts on the head and hand.
R : shaheer.....
That's what she could utter and she was breathing heavily...
R : shaheer, get up... Uto... Tum aise kaise so sakhte ho.....Tumhara PJs se hum sabko marwana nahi hai kya?.... Get up u ajeeb aadmi.....Ritvik tum tho bolo yaar... He will listen to u, since u r his nanko....
Tears were flowing from her eyes, but she listened to none.
R : koyi doctors ko bulavo... Aur aap sabh tho peeche ho jao... Let him try to breath fresh air....
Ritvik noticed her hue and cry and thought that she might collapse.... So he went near her...
Ritvik : rhea, ... Relax... Breath breath.... Doctor ko bula liya hai, and he is just 5 min away.... Kuch nahi hoga bhai ko...
Kaveri, including everybody there couldn't understand what was going on there, since they always seen a calm rhea. But, today they couldn't believe their eyes looking at the devastated rhea. Kaveri signalled to ritvik as to why is she behaving like that. But, ritvik nodded in nothing.

Doctor came and treated him. And said that he would gain conscious in an hour or so... Everybody there relaxed a bit except rhea, who was just praying for her friend to get up and talk to her, tease her, like he always does... She was just staring at him.

After and hour, shaheer gained consciousness and tried to get up. Ritvik who was near him, helped him to sit. Then the director came to him and told that they shall  pack up and the jungle scene could be shot on some other day. But, shaheer being a thorough professional refused and told the director that he can complete the scene as injury was not severe. Even after ritvik's request, shaheer didn't agree....

Amid all these conversations, his eyes were searching for his close friend rheu. Ritvik noticed this and
Ritvik : she got a call from her mamma... She went to attend that.
S : ok...
Ritvik : rhea ko thoda himmat dena...
S : (concerned) kyu... Use kya hua... Usse bhi chot lagi hai kya?
Ritvik : cool bhai.... Aisa nahi hai.... She was devastated seeing you unconscious. Pareshan hoke ro rahi thi... Poore set ko sir par uta liya tha.... Handle her once she come inside and I will make sure that no one comes here..
S : thank u nanko....

Then shaheer slowly stood up.... By that time rhea entered the tent and she was looking like a choti bacchi, jiska ro roke bura haal hogaya hai. Shaheer noticed her pure innocent face and now he was damn sure that her eyes are conveying the feelings that she also loves him. And he got moist eyes... But, thought that first he has to handle his friend....
S : mera haal nahi poochoge..?
Rhea who stood numb all this while, collapsed on her feet.
Shaheer accelerated towards her. He pulled her into his arms seeing her state...
S : shhh.... Calm down.... Rheu.
Rhea pulled away from his arms and started hitting his chest lightly...
R : stupid... Aise koyi karta hai kya..?. Tumhe chakkar aa raha tho kisi ko bula le tha... Tumhe... Tumhe kuch ho jata tho me...me kya karti.... Pata hai me kitna darr gayi thi.....tum aankhe kyu nahi khol raha tha?
S : yaar rheu, me behosh tha na... Mujhe kya pata mera aankhe kyu nahi open ho raha tha.... and he chuckled.
R : isme bhi mazaak.... Aage se if u r not well, u will inform me.... Ok?....
S : teek hai ....meri violent rheu...
Rhea smiled at the man, whom she missed for last 2 hours or so.....
S : waise tum itna darr kyu gayi thi?...... Yeh tho choti si chot thi and doctor had also informed as nothing serious....

Now, Rhea also started thinking  - 'ha... sachh hi toh keh raha hai.. Yeh chot tho itna serious bhi nahi tha. Lekin, mujhe aisa kyu lag raha tha ki koyi mera sabse kheemti cheez ko mujhse door le jha raha hai, koyi meri body ka ek part ko khat rahe hai.... Usse aise halat me dekhte hi me weak pad jati hu....Aisa toh kabhi hua nahi hai.... Oh god, what's happening to me.... Me samaj nahi paa rahi hu ya samajna nahi chahti'.
Shaheer observed that she was engrossed in deep thoughts and he also knew that she was thinking about him. To break the silence, he pinched her...
R : aahh.... What?
S : chalo scenes katam karte hai..
R : what! .... No way...u need rest now, hum kal karlenge.
S : no rheu...i can't make so many to wait till tomorrow... U know me na...
What Rhea loves in this man is his concern for others....
R : ok.... Lekin zyada stress nahi loge....Teek hai na?
S : arey, tum hogi na mujhe sambalne ke liye....?
R : ok....let's go...

They completed the scenes and were returning to mumbai. There was a complete silence since the time they started travelling in the car.
Shaheer looked at Rhea who was lost in some other world.
Rhea was just thinking as to what had happened to her and why she reacted the way she did.
S : rheu....rheu...
R : ha...
S : kuch hua hai kya.... Aanty ne kuch bola?
R : nahi toh.... Me tired hogayi hu....
Shaheer know that Rhea never says that to him.. He let her solve the confusions she is facing, as he wanted her to realise her feelings for him.

As they reached rhea's home, he held her hand and said
S : pata nahi tu kya soch rahi hai... Jo bhi ho, when u solve the puzzle, tum pehle aake mujhe bataogi... Teek hai?
Rhea just noded and opened the car door to step out...
S : rheu...
R : ha... Bolo.
S : please ek smile tho dede yaar..........please..
Rhea smiled at his cute expressions, but not that batti wali smile.
Shaheer said bye and left for his place.

Ok guys, tell me na......how was it.... ?