First encounter

After few months, both rhea's and shaheer's show was doing well and everything was going on as usual.

Then nominations and voting for Indian television (ITV) awards were announced. Both Rhea and shaheer got nominated for best actress and actor respectively. This was normal for shaheer as he was nominated for his last 2 shows as well. But  for Rhea, this was her first nomination in such a prestigious awards. She was hell excited....

After reaching home, she called saloni to share her happiness. Since, they both are close friends, they shares their happiness and sadness with each other.
Saloni : hello kanak.... How come you remembered me?.
Rhea : tere liye tho me hamesha Rhea hi rahungi.... Nautanki.
Saloni : acchha bata.... Teri shooting kaisi chal rahi hai?.
Rhea : sabh teek hai... Maine ek baat share karne ke liye phone kiya hai yaar.

Saloni : bolna... Baat kya hai?.
Rhea : woh saloni, mujhe itv awards ka best actress(female) ke liye nominate kiya gaya hai...
Saloni jumped in excitement and said : Rhea, I am so happy for you..... You deserve this yaar and I hope u will win this...

Rhea : competition bahut hi tough hai yaar.... But if I don't win also know, I am happy for nomination and the love my fans showers on me.
Saloni : arey... Let's wait na.... Waise, male category me kaun kaun hai.?..
Rhea : mujhe kya pata?.
Saloni : yaar tu bhi usi industry me hai na... Yeh sabh tho pata honi chahiye.
Rhea : whatever... Abh mamma bula rahi he...... Chal, rakthi hu, baadh me call karungi..... Bye.

Saloni couldn't resist the urge to see who all has been nominated for male best actor. She waited for 2 days and then came the news and she was hell happy that her all time favourite shaheer sheikh has been nominated. Now, she just wanted to inform Rhea as she know that her friend is a big dumbo and would never see this until he receives award...

She dialled rhea's number and her naani took. Naani was happy to know that shaheer got nominated. But, since Rhea is busy in outdoor shooting which will last for a week, saloni didn't get a chance to tell her. She thought that after one week the award function is there and Rhea will not get to know this news.... But, she was helpless and with a big sigh she got busy in her work.

Rhea, came back home from outdoor shooting on saturday, and Sunday was the award show. She took some rest and later kept herself busy in choosing dress and accessories for tomorrow. Naani also forgot to tell her that saloni had called.

Next morning, she woke up late and till evening, she spent her time in cleaning as her mamma was out to meet her friend. Then her TSMSP gang called her and they decided that they will meet at the entrance of the show's venue at 6.00pm, as show will begin at 6.45pm.

Rhea dressed up in a blck gown, in which she was looking like an angel.

All of them reached the venue and posed for some photos and seated at the place reserved for TSMSP family

Here, KRPKAB gang was damn sure that Shaheer would not come, as he always avoided such award shows. But, to their surprise he was right there and all started teasing him about his arrival. Shaheer gave a big smile and joined them.
He looked dapper in his cool dark blue suit. That short hair made him look much more younger than his age.

(Flashback : While he was at home in the morning, supriya ma of his show, called him to enquire whether he is coming for the award show or not

(Flashback :
While he was at home in the morning, supriya ma of his show, called him to enquire whether he is coming for the award show or not..... He told her that 'mera mann nahi lag raha hai' and asked her to collect the award if he wins..... After disconnecting the call and in the afternoon, he suddenly felt an urge to attend the function. He was unable to understand as to what is dragging him to be there... He finally made a decision to attend it) . ..

When the best actor female was about to announce, many were screaming rhea... Rhea...... Shaheer was like 'who is this girl Rhea and I have never seen her before'.....
But, award went to some other actor and this made Rhea a bit sad and disappointed.

Next, was the turn of male best actor award and majority were taking shaheer's name and supriya ma also said "shaheer tum hi jeetoge"... And he smiled.
'And the award goes to Shaheer sheikh'... More than anyone else, it was Rhea whose eyes were searching for him. And there he was..... With a serene smile on the face, confidence in his walk, he reached the stage to receive the award. As he started speaking few words, Rhea just watched him with an awe and smile... She never dreamt that she would see him from such a small distance and she felt super happy...

After the award function was done, there was a small evening drinks and chats arranged. Celebrities spent time with their friends and enjoyed the evening. Now, shaheer bid bye to everyone and reached the exit. Rhea, was waiting for her driver. She started to move towards her car which was on the other side of the road, another car came and made a swift move towards her which made her she freeze without knowing which way to go.

Shaheer noticed this and dragged her towards him and said,
Shaheer : excuse me mam, please be careful.
Rhea was still standing like a rock and said nothing.... but was just watching him and she got goosebumps as he was holding her hands.
Shaheer : ok ...please take care....
And he smiled and left from there as his friend was calling him.

It took Rhea few minutes to come to normal and her thoughts were : "What did I just witnessed!... I still can't believe myself that he has become my guardian, unknowingly saving me for the second time(1st - indonesia, during new year celebrations)... I know that he was my crush. But, not now, as I don't have any such feelings....but, still some type of connection I feel for him... May be, I want to be in friendship with him.... But, I also know that's not gonna happen... I will have to admire him from far away only"..... With all these thoughts Rhea smiled at their first encounter and headed towards her home, as it was already late.

(Shaheer still not having any such feelings for her, as he has hardly seen her)

Ok guys, how was that?.... Genuine opinions please.... positive or negative dono chalega.....