Friends?!

Next morning, shaheer was making arrangements at his home, then there enetered his buddies for life.....2 members of Mahabharat .
Yudhishtir : mera bhai, hum aagaye.... Swagat nahi karoge humara?.
S : tera nautanki shuru ho gayi.... Dhono andhar aajao.... Aur, meri madad karo.
Bheem : bata, kaunsa statue utake kaha rakhni hai... Me tho bheem hu, kuch bhi uta sankat hu.
S : shaant ho ja mera gadhadhari bheem........ Yeh pocha utalo aur ab ghar safayi me lag jao dono..
Yudhishtir : ha... Apne badhe bhai se kaam karwayega... ?
S : guys, hassi mazaak badh me.... Now, it's time to do some arrangements... Shaam thak sabh kuch ready ho jaani chahiye.

Then they got into work mode and by 5.00  in the evening everything was set and they all got freshened up.
Shaheer was still pondering over whether Rhea will come or not...

It was around 6.15 pm, when his yeh rishtey team reached his house.... He welcomed everyone.... He couldn't find Rhea in the team and got disappointed..... His mahabharat friends observed that shaheer is still waiting for someone. When he was about to turn away from door, he heard footsteps approaching him. He looked back and....there..... There she is, in her yellow knee length dress, looking very pretty with hairs tied in pony and a cute smile as always...His lips curved upwards and welcomed her.
His friends saw him blushing a bit and made a note in mind to talk to him about it later. And both yudhishtir and bheem recognised Rhea as the college wali girl, at whom shaheer pehle jalak me hi fida ho gaya tha......

All were talking to each other. As TV was running, everybody stopped making noise at one go.... Shaheer who was in kitchen taking a final look at the dinner arrangement, came out and asked them
S : kya hua?.... achanak itna sannata kyu hai?
Ritvik : bhai, waha dekho TV pe kya aa raha hai.
Shaheer turned to watch.... He was lost in the beauty of kutch, dheere dheere song and importantly Rhea. This dance video was of the kutch dance sequence of him and Rhea in that red dress shot 3 days before...... He came back to senses, when he heard huge applause from every one present over there.

Naanu : gadhero, tum dono ki jodi tho perfect lag rahi hai.... Sabh log sonlo, yeh dono Aag laga denge itv pe.
Yudhishtir : waah naanu, aap tho hamare saath baitiye.... Aap hum jaise hi younsters wali baate karte hai.
Parul maasi : sachhi me...kisi ka nazar na lage hamare pyaare couple ko aur hamare show ko.

When all were admiring their chemistry, Rhea and shaheer were completely lost in each other and their eyes were doing all the talks. Ritvik noticed this before anyone does and,
Ritvik : bhai chalo ab khane ka wakt ho gaya.... Bhook lag rahi hai.
Shaheer felt bit embaressed and asked all to join for the dinner.
Suddenly, words were out of rhea's mouth before she could control...
R : yaar, birthday boy ne cake tho kaate hi nahi...
All gave a surprised look at her, to which she just looked down and abir chuckled with expression saying 'not bad Rhea... '

Later, he cut the cake and they had the dinner and took a selfie. Many of his costars left and remaining were Rhea, kaveri, ritvik, mahabharat friends and shaheer.

Rhea and kaveri were arranging the kitchen , while all boys were cleaning the Hall.
Yudhishtir : yaar shaheer, tu tho hame bataya hi nahi ki woh dance performance wali ladki hi tumhara on screen pair hai.
S : kiski baath kar rehe ho.?.... Aur kaunsa dance?.
Y : ye lo.... Bhaisaabh ko tho yaad hi nahi.... Yaad karo, ki we went to a college fest during our mahabharat days and u were mesmerised by a girl's eyes and her performance.....
Shaheer tried and remembered a bit...
S : ha yaar..... Kitna calmness tha uski face pe.... Lekin poora face ka picture yaad nahi aa rahi hai..... Waise woh baath ab kyu discuss kar rahe ho?.
Bheem : mujhe ab kisiko peetne ka mann kar raha hai and he clenched his fist.....
S : yaar,...tum dono bataoge kya hua?
Y : suno bhai..... Woh ladki hai na.... Kya hai uska naam.... Teri partner ka naam kya hai?
S : arey Rhea.... But uska kya?
Y : she was the one we saw that day in the college fest.... Yaad karo
S : what!!!!......

He compared rhea's eyes he saw during dancing and the one during college fest....After few minutes, with a big smile,
S : tabhi tho mujhe lag raha tha kuch tho connection hai mera usse.... Isiliye me uske saath friendship rakhna chahta hu.... He blurted out.
Yudhishtir and bheem looked at each other and started laughing loudly which was heard by others as well. ....

Y : chal bhai bheem., hum chalte hai.... Kaafi late ho gayi hai(11.00 pm)..... Humara arjun ko itna sabh kuch process karne ka wakt tho dete hai...
They bid bye to shaheer and others there, and left..

Shaheer in his thoughts 'what!.... Me sapna tho nahi dekh raha hu na?... Usi ladki ab meri on screen pair hai?' and he remembered yesterday's convo between Rhea and saloni on the sets... And his eyes got moist thinking "Aap iss bhar bhi meri baath ko suna?.... Thank u.... Thank u God...Maine aap se maanga tha ki Rhea meri dost bane.... Aapne tho pehle hi woh sabh kar diya.....
It means...it means.... Rhea had crush on me?... She wants to be my friend?.... Mujhe pehle hi samajna chahiye tha by reading her eyes, because I have seen her eyes trying to say me something which I always ignored.......Awww".

His awww was heared by kaveri and ritvik who came to say bye to him as they were also leaving.
They both laughed at the ajeebness of this cute birthday boy...
Ritvik : bhai... Hum chalthe hai.... Thank u for the dinner.
Kaveri : bye shaheer.
Ritvik : Rhea nahi aa rahi hai?
K : her driver is on the way...
They left .

Rhea who was keeping the remaining cake in the refrigerator turned to look at shaheer who was just adoring her.
R : you are very close to your mahabharat friends na?
S : ha... Humne saath me itni time spend kiya hai na, they all have became family.

Rhea in her thoughts 'Kash me bhi tumhara dost hoti hi... Woh bhi close friend'.
Shaheer was staring Rhea with a goofy smile... Rhea noticed this,
R : shaheer, kucch chahiye kya?
S : ha.... Lekin pata nahi...jo mujhe chahiye, woh tum de paaogi ya nahi.
Rhea got conscious at his words and took a deep breath,
R : bolo, kya chahiye and then I will decide whether I can give it or not.
S : mera gift?
R : what!.... her voice stammered a bit.... Kaunsa gift? (She was feeling something different as his eyes were displaying a different kind of feelings)

Shaheer forwarded his hand and said,
S : will you be my friend Ms. Rhea sharma?.... Is you say yes, then this would be my best birthday gift.
Tears dropped from rhea's eyes, seeing which shaheer thought 'did my judgement went wrong?.. Was I not the one with whom she wanted to be a friend?'
S : it's ok Rhea... If u don't want to be friend with me... It's perfectly fine.... And....
Before he complete his sentence, Rhea grabbed his hand and said ,
R : pehli baar meri dost ne kuch manga hai and how can I say no? (With a feeling of contentment in her heart)....
Shaheer with such an excitement (was about to hug her... Then he realised that would be awkward and) gave a shakehand to her and promised her that he would be that friend who is a call away whenever she needs him....

Both were very happy and later Rhea left for her home.

At night, Both thanked God for fulfilling their wish and promised that they would be for each other, whenever they need one another.

A new relationship got the base today, on which many relations and special connection is going to be built.

(Many may think , ek friendship karne ke liye itna tadapthe hai kya?.... Lekin I have seen that a true friendship between two different kind of persons will require it's own time to bloom... But, once it is there, then that is the strongest relationship they can hold on to for their entire life........ What's say guys?)