Fake anger

Shaheer wake up in the morning. He checked his phone only to hear the beautiful voice of his rheu... He replied "Good morning rheu, have a beautiful day. Since I would not be able to meet u for 3 days, keep up the spirit baby..... Love u ".

Rhea saw the message and called him.
R : hello.... Sha
S : ha bolna.
R : tum naraaz ho kya mujhse?
S : nahi tho.... Y r u asking like that?
R : kyunki tum mujhse milne nahi chahta?
S : nahi baba.... Hamara shoot alag hai na... Also I have to hit the gym to make myself a bit leaner for the upcoming track.. So.
R : acchha.... Ok... Lekin i will miss u so much.... Love u shaheer.
S : love u too my baby... Take care.

Rhea got busy in her shooting with maheshwaris and shaheer with rajvanshs. As they used to have different schedule they were only messaging each other and no talks even on phones. But on the 2nd day itself they started missing each other badly. Rhea couldn't control her desire to talk to him. So, she called him during the lunch break. Shaheer was having lunch with his gang - massi, ritvik, jugnu bhaiyya. As his phone was on the table, when the caller id flashed on the screen, all the 3 saw that Rhea was calling. Massi was shocked that Rhea is calling shaheer, shaheer looked at all of them with big eyes.
Shaheer thought of telling them about him and Rhea, but he decided that without rhea's point of view, he can't take this decision as she is also involved. He cut the call and messaged her that he will speak later.
Massi : Rhea?.... Rhea tujhe call karti hai?.... Tum dono close friends ban gaye aur humhe pata hi nahi chala....
Ritvik coughed,
Ritvik : sirf close friends?....
Shaheer threatened ritvik through his eyes .
Massi : matlab....?
S : kuch nahi massi, yeh aise hi over acting kar raha hai.
M : waise shaheer, usko bhi hamare gang me shamil karlene chahiye. She is such a cute baby hai...
S : ha massi(he started smiling).........i mean....Woh parso hamara break up scene tha na.... uske baad mera tabhyat teek nahi lag raha tha and since I stay alone , she may be calling to ask about my health.... Me baad me call karta hu... Chalo ab khate hai.

But he got busy and continued with the shoot. Here, Rhea was waiting for his call since afternoon. At night, she called him again, but it was switched off. And now she decided not to call him, as she was mad at him.

Next day, the shoot was in hotel, where business deal between nannu, mishti and abir, ritvik was to take place. Shaheer reached the pool side early, since he wanted to meet Rhea . As he forgot to call her yesterday, he knew that she will be angry. But, to his surprise all were present except Rhea. The shoot started, but she was not yet there. He was constantly looking at the entrance. Ritvik noticed this..
Ritvik : bhai, wo aa jayegi...tabh tak scene karte hai na.
S : ok.
Then he met nannu and the convo between nannu and abir took place and it was time for mishti's entry.
When abir heard mishti's voice, abir turned hearing her voice (same as the scene in show).
Both Rhea and shaheer had an eye lock looking at each other. Because, since their break up, they had not met and so they didn't knew about their changed physique, changed hair style, changed dressing style. It was like all knew for them. It was the time for them to deliver the dialogue, but both forgot what's happening in their surrounding.

Shaheer could sense that Rhea was angry just by looking at her eyes. He made puppy face and requested her to forgive him through his eyes... All these silent eye talks were going on when director called 'abir dialogue '.... All this while nannu and ritvik were observing both. Ritvik nudged shaheer's shoulder and shaheer came out of his own world and he said,
S : sorry sir, one more take.
And this time they both completed the scene. And now there was a break of 1 hour before the pool side romance / takkar. Nannu was busy talking in phone.

Ritvik : bhai, ladayi huyi hai kya?
S : nahi yaar.... Kal usne call ki thi na afternoon me... Uske baadh me bool gya tha... Actually mera phone switch off hogya tha when she again called.
Ritvik : kya yaar... U have to give time to her... I know both are not shooting together, kaise bhi karke thodi dher nikhaalke uske saath bitaaona.... She needs u.
S : I will go talk to her now.
By that time, nannu joined her. She was waiting that shaheer would join her. But, he got busy talking to director.