Finally.... Confession!

Shaheer started driving the car, with Rhea beside.
R : kisse milwana hai?... Aur hum kaha ja rahe hai?
S : wait for 30 min... U will get to know.
He took his car directly inside his home and parked. He opened the door to Rhea and said,
S : andhar chale?
R : yaha?.... Yaha kaun hai?
S : kitne sawal puchti hai tu... Chalo pehle.
They both entered the hall area. He offered her coffee and they both had coffee in complete silence.
Then, he held her hand Rhea looked at him.
S : ab time aa gaya hai rheu,...
R : what? (with confused look).
S : tumhe pata hai na that u r my best friend in this world... ?
R : hmm... Ha....
S : tho me aaj mera dil ke sabse kareeb person se tumhe milwana chahta hu...
Rhea's mind started thinking kaun hai woh, jiske bhare me shaheer aaj tak nahi bataya.
R : wohi tho me itni dher se pooch rahi hu... Yaha tho koyi nahi dikh rahe hai.
S : wait for 2 more minutes rheu.... Usse phle me tumhe kuch uske bhare me batana chahta hu.
R : bolo... me sun rahi hu.

Shaheer started speaking his heart out.
S : rheu, yeh woh shaks hai, jisse na milne se mera din adhoora rehta hai, jisse baat na karne se mujhe ajeeb sa feel hota hai, jiski smile na dekhne se lagta hai meri life me bhi sadness aa gayi hai....
Rhea's heart was racing....
S : pata hai, me dho din se indonesia me tha and I was missing mumbai, not because I missed my shoot. But, because, I was missing her and I was just surviving only by remembering her and her smile.

As now, Rhea got to know that the special person he is talking about is a 'girl', her world collapsed...she got the hint that he is going to speak about his love life... But, she decided to listen to him trying not to break down in front of him.

Shaheer continued,
S : rheu, previously I had few unsuccessful relationships in my life, but now I feel complete being with her. She has brought the real peace in me.... She is the one for whom my heart beats and speaks and I have decided to make her my better half.

Rhea turned her back to him....she stumbled a bit, with tears rolling down. Rhea's thoughts 'god, I had asked u to never make me feel the way I am feeling right now......... Till today, u have been so kind to me that u made all my dreams come true. But, aaj lag raha hai ki aapne sabh kuch ek hi time pe cheenliya'. With a big sigh, she wiped her tears and looked at her friend, "congrats shaheer that u love someone. Lekin, mujhe kyu bata rahe ho?".
S : tu meri close friend hai.. aur mera har baat samajhti hai.... So, I want u to meet her....
R : what.?.... No, I can't.... I mean there is no necessity.
S : please rheu.....
And he made a puppy face, for which Rhea could never say 'no'.
R : ok call her....
S : tum garden area me wait karna...  Two minutes me she will be in front of u...
Rhea said ok and headed towards garden and in her thoughts - 'I should have been happy today after seeing my friend, who is on top of the world right now. But, me kyu uske kushi me kush nahi hu.... This is not good... I have always asked god to keep him happy... And, today when he got his happiness, me kush kyu nahi ho pa rahi hu...... Rhea, control yourself atleast till u leave his home.. Control the emotions...and u can do this'.

In the garden, she was standing facing flowers and thinking about the convo happened few minutes back with shaheer. Rhea in her mind 'how am I going to see that lucky girl to whom shaheer has fallen. She must be the most beautiful ......and I am sure she will be the happiest in this world, kyunki mera dost sabse pyaara hai and sabse bada dilwala'.

Shaheer came calling Rhea, she wiped her tears. He is still facing her back. He brought a human sized mirror behind Rhea and called her...
S : rheuuu.... Dekho yaha.... Meet my better half, my life...my world.
Rhea found it harder to control her feelings now and tears started rolling down.
Shaheer nodded his head sideways and went near her and kept his arms on her both the shoulders. She felt his warmth but, she didn't make an eye contact, still looking down.
He turned her towards the mirror and Rhea closed her eyes.