𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

M O L L Y
March 2018

𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥
How's your Sunday going molmol? I am sorry I am so busy today I have to take Hailee and Julia around and then we will hit the rehearsals in the evening.

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲
Yeah of course don't worry about it!! 🥳

𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥
If only you would come to watch us rehearsal...

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲
No it's okay seriously! You do you and we will see each other tomorrow right?

𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥
Fuck, I have so much stuff tomorrow too the tour is getting closer and we have to hit the rehearsals everyday, but I will try my best to get off earlier okay?

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲
Thats okay, we will hang out when you have time.

𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥
Can you not be so damn understanding?

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲
🤡

𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥
Oh don't you dare to attack me like that!

I giggled at his text message and lifted my head from my phone screen only to meet Freya's annoyed gaze.

"What is so funny?" She muttered while she scribbled something down to a piece of paper. I rose my shoulders not really answering anything to her. She had been snapping at me all day long, apparently her thesis stressed her out. And for some reason I was stuck with helping her as Julia had anniversary with her boyfriend.

Freya rose her eyebrow at my silence but just shrugged it off "How's the editing going? Have you gotten anything done from all the phone checking?"

"I am almost through episode three," I muttered before pursing my lips together. This wasn't even my thesis but yet she was asking a lot from me. I had to go through all the audios and fix all the unwanted noises from background. Meanwhile Freya was editing episode five or whatsoever. The episode that had Niall on it. I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that he had agreed on doing something like that.

"Good. Next you can import the music effects which I have already chosen-"

She was cut off by my phone which peeped before vibrating few times against the table.

"Seriously who keeps texting you?" Freya's jaw tightened and I could see the annoyance spreading more on her face.

Before I got to answer she reached her hand out to grab my phone. Thankfully I bet her to it and quickly glanced at the bright screen.

𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥
I miss you.

I didn't even dare to smile to his adorable message and just hid my phone to my pocket. I could feel Freya's curious gaze on me while I tuned my head back towards the computer screen.

"Who are you dating?" She surprised me with her question.

A blush burned my cheeks while I slowly lifted my head to meet her gaze. Her question made me both awkward and uncomfortable.

"W-what makes you think that?" My voice wavered nervously.

She rolled her eyes "You smile at your phone like an idiot in love and besides you never spend the night here, I barely see you at all."