𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

M O L L Y
July 2017

"That was incredible," I babbled, twirling on the side walk.

I could feel the alcohol flowing through my body, making me feel relaxed and even little bit more confident than usual. Hopping on the smooth grey stones, I slowly swung along the music that was playing inside my head. I spread my arms waving them along as I spun over and over again until my head felt dizzy. I can hear Nialls cheerful chuckling coming from behind as I stagger around to lock my eyes at him.

"That was the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen." I beamed with excitement.

"You say that about every sunset don't you?" Niall teased, bold smirk on his face while he swung the cheap wine bottle from his hand to his lips and took a gulp.

"maYBEEE," I giggled stepping towards him, jiggling my hips a little again.

"Drunk Molly is pretty adorable," Niall was amused, as always. He held his free hand out for me, and I grabbed it pulling him closer to me.

I tried to stifle my giggle, but I was in a state where everything felt light, bubbly and worth a laugh "Drunk Niall is pretty adorable too."

His lower lip protruded in a cute, way too adorable pout "I am not drunk miss... You are."

"Well lets see.." I began to giggle again while leaning closer to him, placing my hand on his shoulder for support. "First I was out dancing with my friend and we drank wine and now I am here with you, still drinking wine."

"So much wine in one evening," Niall chuckled, taking my hand and surprising me with a twirl before pulling me so close that our bodies touched.

I gazed at the chest hair poking out of the collar of his t-shirt, I could feel my cheeks reddening as I turned to look up at him.

"Do you like what you see?" He was smirking at me his eyes full of lust. I am not sure if it was the wine or what but I felt like he looked at me in the most sexual way and I was ready to surrender. 

My answer was just unclear muttering while my finger travelled to his collar, gently tugging it. I breathed his scent, which was nothing I had smelled before. Or was it? Maybe it was just red wine mixed with sweat, but in this moment I loved it.

He let out a heavy exhale and leaned to press a kiss against my hair "Molly..." He mumbled and without even acknowledging it, I had stepped away from him.

He reached to take my hand again, more of a shy smile on his face this time "I just mean... not here..."

I wobbled as he started to walk again, pulling me along. "If I remember correctly, last time you didn't mind,"

He let out a cute drunken giggle "Well.. If someone was lurking in the bushes on that night, I am indeed screwed." 

I rolled my eyes and entwined our fingers "Was that why you chose Santorini? Because no one would bother you here?" I asked trying to change into a more serious subject.

"Yup. It has worked pretty well actually, if we ignore what happened on the beach the other night."

"Right.. Ryan Gosling," I giggled, reaching for the wine bottle he was still holding. "Well you know I think you are pretty amazing just as Niall Horan," I blurted with a grin, trying to smother a blurb by covering my mouth with the back of my hand.