Will you love me one day? - A Niall Horan fanfiction

𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘴

- Atticus

Hey and welcome. I haven't written a proper fanfiction in years so please bear with me if the beginning is a bit messy. I hope you like the story and will find your way back to read more as it goes on. I will try to update as regularly as possible.

I M P O R T A N T

There is few things you should know about the story before you jump in:

1 This story takes part in 2017 but builds up to the present moment when Heartbreak Weather is being released. Also the story will be told from two different point of views. One from the past point of view and one from present. The povs will meet eventually but at first it all can seem little confusing!

2 English isn't my mother tongue so please be kind if you feel the need to point out my grammar mistakes.

3 This story includes strong language and mature content. Sometimes smut... maybe.

4 There are references to abusive behavior and childhood trauma in this story. All chapters will be marked with trigger warnings. Please know your limits and read at your own risk. Thank you.  

5 This story follows Nialls solo career path as realistically as possible. However, some parts have been changed due to the drama of the storyline.

And most importantly STREAM HEARTBREAK WEATHER by Niall Horan

- Maisi