𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

M O L L Y
February 2018 

"I cannot believe you are sitting home alone! You are definitely not taking advantage of the fact that you are in London," Magnus gushed shaking his head in the most judgmental way while he glared at me through the web camera.

"It's fucking Valentine's day miss 'I want the fairy tale'"

I rolled my eyes massively and jolted my gaze down to my hands. Of course I was alone. It was no brainer. Not after what had happened with Niall. Not after the way I had behaved. Not after I had walked off. We hadn't talked since then, but that was no surprise - I wouldn't contact myself either after a shitshow like that.

"Don't use my favorite movie against me."

"It's your own fault that you have forced those 90's Julia Roberts rom coms down my throat too many times,"

My lips curved upwards and I nodded. I was definitely guilty of doing that. I just loved watching movies full of romance where happy endings were rule rather than exception. There was just something so bittersweet yet addicting in the fact that I could never end up with a syrupy happily ever after like the couples in those movies.

"So why are you alone? Are we gonna talk about that or what?"

"I am not alone," I had decided to act confused rather than explain him how I had managed to screw everything up with Niall.

"I have this bowl of noodles look-" I reached to grab the bowl from my nightstand and showed it towards the camera.

"Then I have you and of course this-" I said with such satisfied tone while I laid the bowl back down and grabbed a bottle of red wine and a glass. I clinked them together in front of him, causing him to give me a slight bitter laugh.

"You have wine? What are you planning on doing? Getting drunk alone?"

"No you are getting drunk with me," I began to slightly giggle while rolling off the cork of the cheap wine bottle and then pouring some of that rich red liquid into my glass. "Cheers,"

"Are you supposably ignoring the fact that I am leaving for my date in an hour?

"Right.. Maja. How could I forget?" I said sarcastically while I took a big gulp of the wine.

"Is she your girlfriend now?" I asked, maybe a bit too judgingly but that is what we did. We judged each other and then we laughed about it. Besides, it was hard to keep up with him. He had so many girlfriends that sometimes I lost the count. His relationships never lasted longer than few months.

"No not yet but maybe after tonight,"

"What happened to Klara again?" His previous girlfriend. I had to ask, even though I could have put the pieces together myself.

"She wanted to get more serious with me so I broke up with her-"

"Oh Manus, how dare you say that I am so fucked up when you change girls like you change shirts," I exclaimed, raising the glass to my lips again.

He gave me one of those are-you-fucking-kidding-me looks before he charged "Well at least I am not as cold hearted and incapable of expressing my feelings as you are."