𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

M O L L YJanuary 2018

M O L L Y
January 2018

I was standing in a large and spacious room. My arms crossed over my chest as I looked around. I could feel his gaze burn on my back, waiting for me to say something but what could I say? I wasn't even sure if coming here, to his apartment, had been a good idea. There was nothing that could happen between us, not after he had went out with Freya.

Instead of facing him I focused my gaze on the generous sized sofa that laid right in front of me. It was dark grey and lacking with pillows. On the side of it stood a tall black floor lamp slightly enlightening the room. The dark and think curtains were closed, covering all of the living room windows. I wanted to ask if he felt more safe and private that way, but I had decided to not be the one to break the silence.

The rustic metal coffee table stood in between the sofa and enormous tv. My eyes rounded as they caught thin pieces of paper laying on top of some magazines. The papers were full of messy scribbling and I knew very well what they were. Before I could think of it much longer Niall rushed past me to shove them away.

"Sorry about that," He muttered while turning to face me.

I nodded, immediately feeling bad for sniffing around even though it wasn't intentional. I just didn't know what else to do than look around.

"Would you like some pizza?" He asked smoothly finally breaking the silence properly.

I nodded, taking a hold of my lower lip.

Shadow passed over his eyes and he took a sharp breath in "You really like to bite your lip huh." He muttered under his breath so unclearly that I wasn't sure if I heard him right. I didn't get a chance to question him as he disappeared from the room, leaving me to goggle after him confusion all over my face.

Few seconds later he peeked from the doorway carelessly swaying his phone on his hand, "What do you want on your pizza?" The usual kind smile was back on his face.

"Jalapeños, pineapple and some extra cheese please."

He looked at me, his eyes aching like I had just punched him in the face "What the fuck is that?" He exclaimed.

"What?" I giggled, guessing that the pineapple was which troubled him, or more like disgusted him as he crinkled his nose at me.

"Get out!" He gushed.

His reaction only caused me to giggle more "You are throwing me out because of pineapple?" I sniggered, wiggling my eyebrows playfully.

"It does not belong on pizza, especially with jalapeño and what is the extra cheese all about? To cover the disgusting taste huh?"