𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

M O L L Y
January 2018

I scrolled through my Spotify, smiling like an idiot once I passed the I just need you and some sunsets playlist. It included every song from Niall's letter, and I absolutely loved it. I really couldn't stop listening to it. It was so beautiful, just like him. But instead of remenissing in the past and choosing one of those songs I wanted to go for something more recent. I clicked on Roses by Shawn Mendes and turned to look at Niall who was standing further in the kitchen.

He had been acting like a cute little master chef all evening. First he had chopped bunch of different veggies enthusiastically then he had moved into stirring something in front of the oven. He had insisted making something tex-mexy for us and of course I had to agree to that. When a guy wants to cook for you, you always say yes right?

As my song choice echoed through his speakers, his hips started to bounce slightly and a giggle escaped from my lips. He moved his body along the soft tunes while he started to sing faintly along. His voice was so soothingly beautiful, so golden.

"You know Shawn is a good friend of mine," He spoke after a while.

"I can imagine that." I giggled more. I had a feeling that they were both such goofballs, messing around in the most adorable and boyish way.

I added few more of Shawn's songs to the queue then narrowed my eyes as unfamiliar number popped to the top of my screen. I quickly clicked the text message open.

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
Ready for our date on Friday night?

My heartbeat started to rise while I drew my bottom lip between my teeth. My thumbs trembled slightly while I wrote a quick reply.

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲
Who is this?

I had to ask even though I had a hunch about it. I turned to gaze at Niall, he was back with minding his own business, humming along the next song that came from queue.

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
Austin of course.

How the hell did he get my number?

Wait.

Yes of course Freya must have given it to him. I shook my head and shoved my phone back to my pocket, there was no way I would answer to him. Why couldn't he just understand that I wasn't interested?

I jumped up from the chair I had been sitting on and stepped to stand next to Niall.

"So you are like really good cook huh?" I asked softly while I glanced at the groceries he had trailed on the kitchen counter.

"I am kind of a foodie so yeah I guess I have to be." He chuckled turning to face me.

I reached to pick up an avocado and tossed it into the air, catching it with one hand. "Can I smash this?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes. "We are making guacamole right?"

He nodded his head "Of course, wraps won't be the same without it." He placed his arms around my waist and pulled my body onto his. The soft and way too mesmerizing gaze in his blue eyes made feel weak in the knees. Must he be so perfect?