She picks up her bag as she hears Namjoon calling her. "I'll leave first Oppa," she says, bowing before she left the room with Yoongi and his thoughts.

Yoongi knew that Anna wasn't the perfect girl. He accepted her because he wanted love. He craved for someone to care for him every minute. But all he got back were quarrels, anger and a bunch of messed up days. He was really tired of quarreling with Anna. He missed spending time with the BTS boys and the three kids. But what Su Bin said about Anna was correct. Being in relationships, there will be a give and take. He really was lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go back to the dorm," Yoongi says after they have all finished. "I've got some matters to deal with."

"Oppa," Su Bin calls out. "Do something that makes you happy."

Yoongi smiles and nods, happy that Su Bin understood what he was doing. He sees Ji Woo with her head down and Min Jun glaring at him. He sighs softly before crouching down to their eye level. "Min Jun. Ji Woo..." he calls out. "Mianhae. Appa's been mean to the both of you. Appa is sorry that I missed your birthday. After Appa gets back to the dorm, Appa bring you to go and eat whatever you want and buy whatever you want okay?"

"Seriously?!" they asked excitedly as he smiles, nodding.

"Min Yoongi."

There stood Anna, not believing what she just saw. He stood up and pushed the twins behind him slightly. "Anna," he replies. "You're here."

Her lips were tightly pursed. Seokjin was not sure if they should leave or not. "You didn't meet me outside immediately so I came in to see you mingling with these people," she spat, glaring at everyone. "Didn't you said we needed to talk?"

"Yes we need to talk. But not here," he replies.

"Why? Because of those two pests?" she hissed as he clenches his fist.

The Bangtan boys stood there, not sure what to do. A couple fighting isn't a drama so they shouldn't be there but they wanted to give Yoongi support. "They're not pests," he replies firmly. "They are my kids."

"I knew it!" she screamed before furiously pointing at Su Bin. "With who huh? You knocked her up right?!"

"She's a minor!" Yoongi exclaims in disbelief.

"Where did these pests come from then?!" she screams, stomping her high heel clad feet.

"The streets," he replies seriously and she stares at him before laughing.

"The streets?" she says before laughing. "Nice lie Min Yoongi. Now tell me who did you knock up?!"

He groans in frustration, running a hand through his hair. "Appa..." Ji Woo says, tears in her eyes.

"Don't call him Appa!" Anna snaps at her as Ji Woo's tears fell. "He isn't your Appa!"

"Appa..." she mutters as Jungkook picks her up. "Kookie Appa..."

She stares at Jungkook in disbelief before pointing at him with a shaky hand and looking at Yoongi. "Y-Y-You're g-gay?!" she stutters.

"Hyung isn't gay!" Jungkook protests.

"Shut up you homosexual," she snaps before turning back to the rapper. "So how long has it been going on for?!"

"Anna-ssi. I th-" Seokjin starts but got cut off.

"Yah! My boyfriend and I are talking here!" she exclaims with her hand up.

"Anna!" Yoongi exclaims harshly. "I'm not gay. Ji Woo and Min Jun are kids living on the streets. Manager hyung put them under our care. Along with Su Bin. I would never cheat on anyone!"

"What lies Min Yoongi," she scoffs. "It's all just a cover up."

"Anna. I think you should leave now," Namjoon says coldly, making Anna glare at him but he was unaffected. "Suga hyung has explained himself."

"That wasn't an explanation. That was a lie!" she screams before pointing at the twins. "He knocking up some girl is the real story!"

Su Bin had a huge urge to face-palm but that would be inappropriate in this situation. She bit her lip slightly and clench her fists lightly. She looks at Min Jun who was hiding behind Suga, holding his tears back. He was afraid.

"We should break up," Yoongi states coldly in between Anna's rant, making her shut up immediately.

"What?!" she hissed. "Are you crazy?! Breaking up with me? No one breaks up with me!"

"You've never even been in a relationship before," he retorts as Jimin releases a muffled laugh, earning a glare from the angry girl. "I actually wanted to talk to you about the direction our relationship is going. I wanted to break up but someone told me otherwise. Telling me that its normal to have quarrels and explaining possibly why you were acting like this. Telling me to not give up on us because you were a nice girl and that everyone has flaws and that I should embrace it. Reminding me to do what makes me happy."

The other members' eyes lands on Su Bin who was just coolly looking at Yoongi and Anna. "And us being together is not making me happy..." he finishes his explanation.

"What's going on here?"

They all turned to see Bang PD. He looks over to the twins and Su Bin, wondering who they were but pushing that aside. "Bang PDnim," the boys greeted, bowing which made Su Bin follow them quietly.

"You're the boss," Anna says before greeting him. "I'm here to settle things with my boyfriend."

"Please mind her. She grew up in America," Yoongi says apologetically. "There's just some conflict going on."

"Who are they?" Bang PD said referring to the three kids.

"The girl he knocked up and their kids," Anna interrupts and he glares at her.

"I didn't ask you the question," he replies coldly before turning back to the boys.

"Ji Woo and Min Jun. They're twins. Manager hyung put them under our care so we're Appas. Manager hyung is going to change their parental rights to us," Namjoon explains. "Su Bin is our little sister. We're just the guardian of her. She took care of the twins when they lived on the streets."

Bang PD nods understandingly. "Those are just lies!" she exclaims. "I can bet with my life he knocked her up and they are their kids."

Bang PD looks at the twins who looked nothing like either one of the accused. "What are your names?" he asks kindly.

"Song Min Jun and Song Ji Woo sunbaenim," the boy replies before bowing slightly. "Noona was our neighbour before we got kicked out."

"Su Bin-ssi," Bang PD calls out. "What's your name?"

"Kim Su Bin sunbaenim," she replies before bowing slightly too.

"I'm sorry Anna-ssi but they don't have the same last name and they do not look alike. Please leave before I call the security," Bang PD states threateningly.

She huffs, glaring at everyone before walking away. "Kamsahabnida BangPDnim," Namjoon says on the behalf of the others and Su Bin bows quickly.

Jungkook wipes the tear stains off Ji Woo. "Su Bin-ssi," Bang PD calls out. "If these boys bully you, tell me okay?"

"Ne Bang PDnim," she says before bowing and he laughs slightly. "I like this girl already."

The BTS boys smile as Su Bin politely smiles back.