Sneak Peak

New story Announcement!

(Includes the first chapter extract in the end)

The new book will be called 'The Sigil Of Azkaban'. As I've already mentioned it befy, it will be a Drarry fanfic and will be in the same universe as this book. It will be like Harry Potter Cursed child, just not that horrible. Of course there will be wolfstar and Drarry and bleville and Ronmione. There will be some Molly and Ginny bashing because I wanted to do so.

The first chapter will be published at 07:00 EST. Unlike some of my midnight updates.

Yes it will be tomorrow. That's Monday.

(It's here now!) https://my.w.tt/QUhGA1ln57

I love this book, I think I've done a rather good job with this one, please be patient though I'm still growing as a writer.

Now how the book will look. Are you ready to see the beauty?

Dun dun dun! Isn't it pretty!? I absolutely love it, I hope you will too

*Sneak peak: First Chapter*

He'd left Draco Malfoy with a pat on the back and apparated.

As he was lost in his thoughts he suddenly jumps at Sirius's loud voice, amplified by the sonorous charm booming.

"HARRY, STOP WANKING AND GET DOWNSTAIRS!" he hears a loud whack and a ouch from Sirius and he understood that the werewolf is scolding him about him not behaving in appropriate manner.

Harry just rolled his eyes imagining their banter. He lifts himself if the bed and trudged down the stairs.

Sirius is the living room, dancing on his feet as if he needs to pee but grinning widely so Harry assumed that his godfather doesn't have to pee he's just excited, at least he hoped so. Sirius really did have some dog traits, stupid mutt.

As he reaches close to him, Sirius suddenly jumps on his back making him groan out a loud omph. Remus just pinches the bridge of his nose at his lover's childishness.

"Our darling Minnie has sent a letter and it says—" Sirius waves the letter in front of his glasses making him cross eyed "—that you can complete your education and go back to Hogwarts. And yes the golden boy is going to have to give the N.E.W.T.s because you won't a good job if you don't."

"Or you can just be a werewolf so the N.E.W.T.s won't matter because no one will give you any good job even if you top them." Remus says putting in his two cents. He crosses his arms grumpily, he once again lost his job because to quote the manager "wasn't human" and thus he couldn't be "safe for the customers." Harry felt so bad for him, and that's why he was going to give him a proposal he researched a lot, during dinner, but Harry suppose now is good too.

"Remus?" He looks at Harry with a questioning gaze.

Harry sat next to him on couch, "There is this muggle place, that is looking for a manager. I called them and did the enquiry. I don't suppose you know what CV is, you've been out of muggle world for so long, so Hermione and made one for you and sent it. They are ready to offer you the job if the interview goes well. We told them that your family had some camping tradition about the full moon of every month so you can be not present on both the day of full moon and the next.

We told them you are the last living member of the family so you take it seriously and they said as long as you meet the requirements you are good but you will not be payed for the days off. The interview is this Friday. I was going to tell you tonight during dinner but would you, like to give it a try?" Harry asked him.

He felt awkward, it felt like maybe he was crossing some line but he just couldn't see him disappointed about loosing job after job. He's been a father figure to Harry, he was his family, his only sane family and he wanted to make him happy.

Remus stared at him, mouth agape in surprise. His eyes started to water and he embraced Harry in a tight hug. He was so happy and so proud of Harry. Remus felt cared as if by James himself and couldn't help but embrace him.

Sirius looked at them grinning widely at the happiness shining brightly in the eyes of both men, the two most important men in his life and jumped at both of them yelling group hug making them twist in awkward position.

Sirius then stood up and cleared his throat, "Now that this is over, are you going to Hogwarts, Harry?"

Did you like it? Obviously it's just a part of the first chapter but I think you should check it out. Anyway, have fun.

Let me know what you think about it!