Author's Note

Bulletin

Title: Hogwarts Marauders
Author: Grace Cayford (I cannot believe you made me have this pen name, I hate you Jay)
Type: Chaptered
Status: Completed
Word Count: 50K+
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Contains triggers, the warning will be posted above.

Summary:

As they were running down the staircases James was putting on his robes over his pajamas and shirt and trying to fix his tie. On the other hand at least Peter was ready to attend a lecture in full uniform. While Sirius was-
"For Merlin's sake, where are your clothes Sirius?" Remus asked
"Oh I did not realize until now that I'm naked. At least I have my shorts on..."Sirius answered coolly as if it's normal to go to your classes in just shorts.

Tags:

#dumbledore #hogwarts #james #jamespotter #jily #jkrowling #lilyevans #lilypotter #magic #marauders #maraudersfanfiction #marlenemckinnon #marymcdonald #moony #peterpettigrew #prongs #remus #remuslupin #sirius #siriusblack #siriusxremus #snuffles #fenris #wolfstar #wormtail

Quotes:

"Hippogriff's ear feather Rey, this is the first class we'll have and look at this one, running around hexing people, oh my- MY HAIR!? THEY ARE SOAKED, YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS MR. LUPIN!" Sirius got up to run after Remus but slipped on the water on the floor with a loud thump.

Disclaimer

This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros. Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

Author's Note

This is a Marauders fanfic. The story takes place in the first year of the Marauders. The book is part of a series. There will be ships of homosexual behavior, and heterosexual as well, eh. Also if you have any confusion about the timeline not matching, don't worry it's not really according to it, so please don't say 'it didn't exist at that time', it's a fanfic.

If you have any problem with any of the ships or anyone's identity, please refrain from commenting because your hatred will not be tolerated.

*Not edited yet!*

There will be no smut! They are 11! Thank you.

There may be some scenes that might be triggering I'll make sure to put a trigger warning don't worry.

Acknowledgments

Many thanks to our darling MoranaGlinka, without whom this wouldn't have such a beautiful cover. Also a big thank you to everyone who has commented on work, in many cases helping me improve the text. I absolutely love you all.

°°°____°°°

Support me by voting and commenting. Follow me if you'd like. Also, check out my other works:

✏️ Pencil Work ✏️
🌠Not Meant To 🌠