Skeeter's Gossip Column

Sirius being nyctophobic and necrophobic plays a great deal in the upcoming sequel.

Remus's mother was a muggle, there is no doubt in it.

Regulus Black will not be a bad guy in these books. He will join the Dark Lord but there will be reasons to it.

Voldemort is not a natural legilimen, I will  have Severus teach him that.

Bellatrix doesn't go to Hogwarts, nor does Rudolph.

Walburga is an asshole. Period. But she will realize her mistakes, though that will after she dies.

My upcoming book, will have some references for the upcoming parts. You might not realize it when you read, but you'll see them there as you read the next parts.

Now talking about sequel. I'll be soon announcing it.

My upcoming book is a Drarry fanfic, and yes, it has wolfstar in it. The book is something I always wanted to write. It will have some mature scenes, I'll try to keep it at minimum, but the book is basically what you can say happened after the other parts of Hogwarts Marauders. The universe for both of this series and the book is same. I think I have did a lovely job while writing it, but my opinion is biased.

The cover to that book is made be newsies- as it will be mentioned in that book as well. She has done a wonderful job. You'll see next Monday what I'm talking about. I absolutely adore that book and it's cover. Maybe because it has wolfstar and Drarry in it.

There will be side ships as well which does involve Bleville, Ronmione etc.

Pansmione will not be the ship because even though I love it. I needed Ronmione for a reason.

Pansy will be a queen and be shipped alright. I don't think it's a ship you've seen before.

If you want to ask some other questions about this book, the sequel or the upcoming book, just put it in the comments. I'll post the answer to all of them. You can also ask about the characters and the things that I did and why did I do it.
-G