Chapter 18

It was 8:45 in the afternoon. I had my head low, while small tears escaped my eyes. I just wished things would be better than before. I'm trying really hard to overcome these small issues, but the more I try, the more I wanna just give up. Me and Keanu's relashionship just keeps getting lighter, and lighter. It's like I'm loosing feelings for him each day. Was it because I wasn't hanging out with him or because we weren't even close to each other. I wanted to get as close to him, in every way. Even in sex, but it was harder since we are both going our seperate ways.

I countinued walking through the cold streets of Los Angles. Suddenly, a bright red sign appeared in my eye sight. Robin's Diner was spelled out in red lights. One light was totally about to die out, but it seemed to keep trying to turn on and make things work. That was me right now with Keanus relashionship, so close to turning on and be better, but failing misrebly.

I opened the cold handle on the door, and strutted in, making the door bell ding. It was busy in here, everyone was cooking and serving people. They had skates on while some cool music was playing. I would actually want to work here myself, just to get away from people. I took a look around to see if I new anyone here, and sadly I didn't recognize anyone.

I took a seat in the small booth, and took the menu out.

"Your soo big right now." A female voice said, giggling afterwards. I choked on my spit, and took out my water bottle I had in my purse gullping it down.

"I can't right now." A male voice I recognized way too well said. His voice was quiet soothing to me, and it relaxed me a little, but who was the person? I turned my head, and saw him sitting next to a brunette. Her red lipstick smudged and his lips a bit to red and pink.

And I heard my heart shatter to pieces literally.

I quickly got up from my seat, excusing the waitress who tried asking if I was going to order. I was pissed, and depressed. I'm done with everyone and everything. I can't stay here anymore. I can't wait until graduation which was this week. College, college, college! I kept saying college in my head to block off the memories I had with Keanu and everyone. This hurt so much seeing him here with someone else.

I was tugged back from a hard grip on my arm. His grip was soft, and it still made me want to melt. Tears where running down my face, as he tried to apologize to me.

"I'm sorry, she was suppose to be just a friend, but now she wanted to have sex with me and I told her no. Please, I didn't mean to hurt you Niomie." Keanu tried kissing me but I pushed him back.

"You fuckin don't love me, all those lies you said arent real, arent true." I cried, tears running down my face. Suddenly something twiched in his brain, like he was pissed at me now, turning the situation on me.

"Really? You fuckin don't know the shit thats been running through my brain, whats been happening to me. You don't know how I feel about you Niomie. I'm in love with you." \

"Fucking show me how much you love me then-" and I my voice stopped. I couldn't speak because Keanus soft comforting lips where on mine. He kissed me so deeply like he was sorry for something he did before, but I pushed those thoughts behind me. Then he started kissing me roughly like he was still angry, but he was in love with me still for some reason. Keanu broke the kiss, and he picked me up, my legs wrapped around him while he held me. Then it started to rain, dropplets of rain appeared from the sky. Keanu grabbed my chin roughly and kissed me hard again, and I was melting.

Keanu was walking somewhere, but I didn't know because I was so focused on the kiss. We finnally ended up in side a hotel. My legs still wrapped around him. Keanu walked over to the elevator, and pressed 7. He then kissed me again, but not as rough as before. His hands where on my butt, for support. He was strong, because he've been holding me like this for atleast 20 minutes, and thats a long time in this situation.

The elevator doors dinged and opened. He walked out the elevator, lips still on mine. I didn't care if anyone saw us, because I was with him. Not no other slut, or whore. Me his precious pearl, and boy did it feel good.

"I love you." he mumbled under his breathe as he opened his room door. I jumped off him still kissing him. I kissed him harder when he said those words. I wanted to say I love you back, but I couldn't yet.

I took off his large coat of his arms, not breaking the kiss. He cupped the side of my and broke the kiss, and kissed me on my neck. It felt so good having his firey hot heated kisses all over me. He took my jacket off too. I lifted his his shirt, and felt his abs on my petite finger. I was never a fan of muscle but seeing him have it made me even more turned on.

My hands roamed all over his muscular chest and body. He lifted my shirt up, leaving me exposed in my bra. He picked me up again, and carried me over to the bed. While he did that, I planted small kisses all over his face and neck. I even licked him for a second, making him moan deeply. I giggled at his reaction. He threw me on the bed, and took of my shoes slowly. He threw them on the floor and roared, making me laugh. He tugged on my pants, and looked at me. "Do you want this?" He asked me with serious eyes.

I nodded, "I want you so much tonight."

He pulled my pants down, slowly, taking everything in. Take my body in his eyes. He went even hungrier for me. I looked down at him, and smiled.

"Your body deserves my affection." he rubbed his hand up and down my right thigh. It turned me on so much seeing him like that. He rubbed his hand up and down my soaking area. My legs shook for a second, wanting him to take me.

"I want you to enjoy yourself, since this is your first time. I want you to get wet for me." He kept rubbing his hand, up and down my soaking area, and I moaned in pleasure. He tugged down my underwear, and looked at me fully. He noticed that we left my bra on, and took it off him self. Like he was a proffesional with it. I wonder how many girls he's been with, it angered me about this too.

He bent down again, his head near my aching area. He licked my c l ℹ t , for a second and observed it. The way he licked it turned me on so much. He licked my p Ʋ s s y, flicking his tongue in every direction, I rolled my eyes back enjoying the feeling so much. While he licked my p Ʋ s s y he put his thumb on my clit rubbing it. I moaned.

"It feels so good, uhhh." I said under my breathe, he kept eating me out, flicking his tongue everywhere. Before I could moan again, he added a finger into me. Pumping in and out of me still licking me. It felt uncomfortable at first, but I got use to it. I began ridind his finger, then he added a second one in me making me roll my head back.

"Your so wet right now, its such a turn on baby." he said sucking on my c l ℹ t o r i s . I felt something building inside me, making me feel like I was about to explode, my p Ʋ s s y, clenched around his fingers but before I could release, he stopped what he doing and shoved his 2 fingers in my mouth. He forced me to taste my hot silky liquid. He liquid his fingers too.

"You taste so good, I wish I could eat you out all day. Maybe next time babe." He said licking his lips. I whined at his words but couldn't complain. That was the best expirence I've ever had.

"Do you want me to taste you?" I asked innocently, batting my eyes. He pushed me down back on the bed, my back hitting the warm sheets.

"Nope. I just want to pleasure you tonight, next time will be my turn okay?" he said, and got on top of me kissing me again.

He tugged his pants off throwing them across the room somewhere. He bent down and kissed me softly. Everything seemed perfect right now. Nothing could ruin this perfect moment. I wanted to say that I loved Keanu, but something in my heart was telling be not yet.

"Are you ready now?" Keanu asked me planting kisses over my neck and up to my face. I looked up into his eyes, seeing how beautiful they are, even when he is so hungry for me right now. I kissed him in response, and he then knew I was ready.

The End

-