Chapter 13

Chapter 13 -

*not edited*

Before going to sleep that day, I just thought about how my life changed from partying almost every night, to having a ton of bullshit happen to me. I don't know how this happened but I can't take all this stress anymore. Its like my body wanted me to be free, to escape the world, but I know suicide is never the answer. 

I kissed Keanu's lips before dozing off into a wild dream.

"You thought you could run away from me?" he asked. I looked around and saw that I was in a dark black room. Everything seemed gone, besides one door. I stared at it curiously, before turning my head back to him.

"I don't know what your talking about." i said to him, flinching away from him.

"You ugly child!" I turned my head and came face to face with my mother. She was staring into my eyes, angrily. She never looked this angry before, but now I feel like I'm looking into someone else's eyes.

"Haha Mommy, look at the black girl. She is so weird." a kid, with blue eyes and dark dark black hair says.

"Stop!" I got up from the floor, and turned to the door. I pushed it, but it didn't open. I turned around and saw everyone staring at me with a wicked smile on their faces. I pushed the door again. It still didn't open. I turned and saw them all making there way towards me. 

"No, stop! Please stop!" I began shaking the door abrutly with my right hand. The door nob going in all types of directions. Then the door opened...

Before I got the chance to look at the other room, I was woken with Keanu's hand shaking me.

"Niomie, wake up." he said. I looked into his eyes to seem him scared and nervous, like he didn't want to lose me. I slid my hand up to my face and felt prickles of sweat trailing on my forehead. 

"What's wrong?" he asked me, gicing me a drink of water. I sighed and brought the cold water to my lips looking out the window. Then I saw a dark figure quickly vanish from me. I began choking on my water. Keanu placed his cold hand on my back. 

"Realy bad dream." I shrugged it off, phsically, but in my mind, it was still their haunting me.

That night we both slept into each others arms. His arm wrapped around my waist. My hand on his chest. It was then that I felt something so new to me. I never thought I would actually feel this kinda way. I opened my eyes and yawned. Keanu instantly jumps awake giggling.

"Good morning beautiful." He says to me, winking. 

I giggle and hit his chest playfully. I feel a litle bit better to know that Keanu was there with me to protect me. I felt very safe with him & I lov-. No I don't love him yet, but he is a good boyfriend. 

The door opens revealing Keanus mom, Megan. She looks at me with so much hate. I don't know what I did to deserve disrespect from her. 

"We need to talk." She says looking at me, but talking to Keanu.

"Okay go ahead." Keanu says, sitting up in the bed.

"Could you give us some privacy?" Megan says, with irratation clear in her voice.

"No, she can stay. Whatever you have to say, you can say infront of Niomie and me."

Megan takes a seat, on the couch and looks up at both of Keanu. "Were moving back to Florida. You have a new surfing contest you have to do." 

Keanus body tenses, and his eyes land on me. "Uh, no I'm not mom."

"Yes you are. We are leaving tomorrow so say goodbye to your friends." I get up from my seat. I look Megan straight in the eyes. 

"I know exactly what you are trying to do to us. Trying to split us apart. Well I got news for you, I am never leaving his side."

With that, I run out the hospital building. How dare she?I know I'm not the brightest kid in the world, nor the whitest but seriously she didn't need to be so racist and rude. I know I said I won't ever leave his side, but I just needed some fresh air. The police haven't been doing anything to Jaxson nor Stefanie, leaving me frightened and scared. I walked home and began pacing around my room still in my hospital gown.

Everything  seemed so unreal at the time. Random things in my head where being thrown at me, making me emotionally and phsically hurt. I pushed down all of my items on my dresser, creating a huge mess. Glass, papers, pencils where all over the floor. Broken pieces of glassI cried to myself.

When did my life go wrong?

Everything about me is screwed up. I'm messed up badly. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw another girl. She was laughing at me, and clapping. She then nodded her head and said "You did it."

I gave the girl in the mirror a questioning look. I whispered to her "What did I do?" 

Then the girl walked away from me. "Niomie, get up!" Drips of sweat was rolling down my body. A familiar voice was shaking me. I didn't open my eyes to see who it was. I kept my eyes closed and let that person try to pick me up.

---

I woke up to a nice feeling. A cold ice pack was brought up to my head. I opened my eyes, and saw that I was inside my room. Aunt J was reading a newspaper while holding the ice pack to my hot  head. I started cooling down quickly. I sat up, and looked at her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You had a panick attack." Aunt J said, standing up and straightening her dress.

I was shocked that I had my first official panic attack out here in California. I use to have panic attacks when I was little in Florida. That was when kids use to bully me.

Suddenly the door opens, revealing Keanu. He walks over to me giving me a long hug. "I was so scared. Don't ever do that to me again." He kisses my hair.

"You don't know how confused I am." I say giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"You don't remember anything?" he asks me.

"No, not at all." I say to him. I looked at him, seeing him look in the distance. I looked over to where he was looking and saw a blinking red light.

"What the...?" I picked up the mini camera. 

Someone is watching me. 

Someone is following me.

Someone wants me.

ooh crap Niomie.. 

lol. Do you guys like Keanu?

Who is your favorite charecter?

And who. is. following her?

lol any guesses. 

Can't wait to update next chapter for you guys.!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!

10 VOTES MAYBE!??