Chapter 8

i didnt edit my work so sorry thoo!

 Chapter 8 -

I dont know what to feel. I don't know if I should feel hurt, sad, or guilty that I had to decline Keanu.

To be honest, I just don't want to get hurt. I am glad that he actually gave me a week to let me get some space away from him.

After slamming the door in his face, I run up to my room and cry.

It's all because of this one stupid boy that decided it would be okay to just go ahead and play with my heart. Jaxson I hate you.

I hate my life.

I hate my body.

I hate me.

After 5 long minutes I finally hear the car start up from outside. I told him to give me space but I do want to be in his warm arms again.

I really really want to.

I wipe my salty tears from my face and get up from the bed, shoving everything out my way, trying to get downstairs. I was always organized when my parents where here, but now I stopped caring, really.

I tried making it down stairs, bear footed, before Keanu's car drove away, and it seems like today I wasn't so lucky.

Keanu car drove down the high way, burning his tires, leaving marks of wheels on the grayish concrete.

I ket out a big sigh before entering the house. 

Michael looks at me, glaring at me.

"You hurt him Niomie. You really did this time. He came to help you out and sort things the right way but you blow him off." he speaks to me.

I decide to ignore him and begin walking off the stairs.

-------------------------------------

Eventually school comes back quickly.

This beautiful fine Monday morning was getting bad just from the start.

I got up from my bed, to see that I was 19 minutes late.

"SH*T!"I curse out loudly jotting uo from the bed.

While making my way into my restroom, I hit my baby toe on the door. I try not to cry from the hurting pain but I just decide not too, and be a man about it.

After lazily brushing my teeth, I put my light thick brown hair into a pony tail, but my hair doesn't want to work with me. I try, and try and try until it does.

I smile in success, until about a minute or so, my hair tie breaks from the thickness of my hair.

"Somebody might as well kill me this morning."1 mumble to myself. I look for another hair tie, but I don't find one.

I let my natural curly hair fall down to my back, it reaches almost to my butt. Anway, I spent about 5 minutes doing that, so now I am 24 minutes late.

I quickly put on some shorts, and a sweater, even though it might be 88 degrees out, I decide to anways.

I find my back pack, and realise that I didn't even finish my Language Arts work from yesterday, that is worth 20 points, and right now I am failing. I need help badly.

Aunt J and Michael are no wear to be seen so I run down to the bus stop. Currently I am not 45 minutes late, and thank God, that I manage to reach the bus stop.