Chapter 14

Chapter 14 -

I couldn't believe my eyes as I picked up the small camera. It was in fact a camera so I knew that I wasn't seeing things. It was a black, small camera that still was blinking. I turned my head to Keanu and saw him starring at the camera, then back at me.

"What's going on?" he asked me, looking really stressed and tired. I looked at the black rings almost forming under his eyes. I caused him this stress, and I don't like seeing that he is stressed out.

"I don't know, but someone is watching us." I don't know who it is but it seems like someone is out there to get revenge on us. Like I did something, and they wanted to punish us.

I turned my head at Aunt J, and saw her eyes almost about to explode. She looks tired too, but not as tired as Keanu.

"You know what I think..." Keanu takes the camera away from hand, and throws it on the floor. He stares at it for a minute before smashing it with his foot. I was suprised, at his sudden outburst, but I couldn't help the small smile forming on my face.

"We needa forget and move." he grabs my hand and drags me down stairs, leaving Aunt J there still shocked with her mouth hanging open. He drags me down to the kitchen, and pulls me into him.

KEANU POV

Everyday, it feels like something bad is happening. From my mom, to Jaxson, to Stephanie, to moving back to Florida. Everything is off and I don't know what to do anymore. I brought Niomie down here so I could just hug her. I don't know, but I really want to spend more time with her.

She smelled like Coconuts and Strawberrys as I pulled her into a tight hug. She hugged me back, and started laughing. I don't know what was so funny, but I just needed to be close to her right now.

She looked up at me from the hug, and smiled. "I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you." she made me want more of her hugs so when she placed her plumped lips on mine I was addicted to her. She kissed me like she was in love. Like everything that has been happening is now gone. I kissed her back and let my hands roam over her body.

She sqeeked when I put my hands on her butt. I laughed as we pulled away from the kiss. I kissed her nose, then I kissed her neck. I began sucking and biting her neck leaving love marks. I'm glad that its dark so we could have this heated moment together even better.

"Oh.. Keanu." the way she said my name, left me craving for more of her. But everything good must come to an end as the lights were switched on, and a very amused Auntie was starring at the both of us with a raised eyebrow.

"I was just gonna cook some breakfast but I guess never mind." She says almost about to laugh her ass off. I smirk and watch as Niomies face reddens from embarrasment.

"Oh, we were just, " Niomie looks from me to her Aunt. "Just..." She looks at asking for help.

"Leaving!" I say and sna my fingers. Aunt J laughs and continues laughing until she starts to cough. This immediantly makes me run over to her and pat her awkwardly on the back. "I'll go get you some water then." I said, giving her one final pat then walking to the counters. I heard them both whispering about me, and I heard Niomie laugh a nervous laugh before clearing her throat. I turned and gave them both suspicious glances and they smiled in return.

I gave Aunt J her cold iced water, and stood next to Niomie putting my arm over her shoulders. Aunt J quickly took a small sip of her water. "Oh thats right breakfast!" she giggles at the both of us and makes her way to the kitchen.

After we ate breakfast, I decided to take a walk out with Niomie. We needed to catch up on somethings. "Wanna go take a 10 minute walk with me." I whispered in Niomies ear. She nodded her head and was excused from the table. I didn't need to change so I decided to stick with what I had on now. Aunt J said she was going to go finish reading her papers so I was down here on my phone scrolling through instagram. I heard a harsh knock on the door, so I got up and unlocked the door.

I then saw 2 police men at my door, with a serious face.

All I could say was...

"Aww freak."

Sorry it was short... i been having finals and test this week and i never got the chance to really update!!!

Love ya - xoxo