Chapter 2

•••Edited; 11/13/14 •••

Chapter 2 -

My eyes start to water. I feel so stupid and hurt. My heart stops beating. It feels like my whole heart crashed to my stomach, breaking me apart. Jax backs away from the blonde girl, once he notices I have been standing there watching.

"Umm.. hey there Nio." he says, scratching his neck nervously. Jax does that when he is lying, or has been caught doing something wrong.

"Care to explain, before I do something I seriously might regret?" I ask giving him the most nastiest look ever. Words can't explain how I feel right now. I feel like an idiot. I knew I shoulda listened to those other girls about Jax.

"Well uhh..." he startles himself, not knowing what to say.

"Yeah?" I tap my foot impatient, waiting for his dumb answer.

"We need to break up. Like now." Jax says, still looking nervous and frightened. How can he do that? He can't be serious,

He gives me a look, telling me he is serious. 

He is not breaking up with me, is he?

He is joking right? Maybe that look he is giving me means that he really likes me and is joking kinda. Right?

"Is this some kind of a joke?" I ask trying not to show the sadness in my voice, because even a blind man could tell that he is being dead serious.

Jessica and Taylor go off somewhere giving me and Jax some space. Both they're high heels clamping against the cold tile dance floor. Jax gives me an apologetic look.

"He doesn't want you... so you can go now." the blonde girl, that was sitting next to Jax hisses at me, making me clench my fist. I can feel the anger and hate already start to boil in my body.

"I'm sorry, no one is talking to you slut." I spat at her, making her gasp, like she wasn't some slut. Her outfit literally screamed "If you have a c*ck, I want it now"

I roll my eyes in disapointment that Jax actually wants a walking STD than to have me. "Listen here bitch, I don't know you, I am pretty sure Jax doesn't even know your last name, so don't act like your Queen B all the damn sudden because your not." I say with a huff of my breath, still angry. I then look at Jax, with much hatred flowing in me.

"You know what Jax, we are so over. So go ahead and take your skank with you." I yell at him, and walk back outside the club. I knew I should've never trusted that dick head. Why did he invite me here anways? So I can see him sucking faces with another girl.

I run out the club looking for my friends. They just left about 2 minutes ago, where are they? Why did they leave me all alone, espicially since I just got my first break up.

I let the tears roll down my face. I am so weak. No one loves me. I quickly get out my iPhone 5 and call Taylor, needing to get some type of ride back home.

Me : Hello? Taylor?

T : Y-Yeahhh is this Ni-Niomie?

Me: Yeah.

T: Oh hey girl.

Me: Where are you? Are you drunk?

T: Nooooooooo.. hahah silly head

With that I hang up in her face. I am not in the mood to be playing dumbass games with her right now.

I try looking for someone.