Chapter 10

Chapter 10 -

I'm screwed up.

Theres always a time in somones life when they are caught doing something bad, and they must face the causiquences.

Right now, it was very awkward.

I looked at David, and gave him an apologetic look.

I unlock the car doors.

Keanu instantly opens the door.

"What the fck Niomie?" he says to me.

I was about to speak until he glances at David, and grabs him by the collar of his shirt.

Keanu POV (earlier at school)

"Niomie! Please lets talk!" I say trying to get to her car.

"No! Fuck you!" she yells at me, leaving and going off somewhere.

"Fuck!" I yell at myself.

I should have never even made her jealous.

I walk back into the school, to get my things and go find Niomie.

As I was walking to the caferteria, Stefanie pushes me against a random locker.

"Don't go looking for her. Your just wasting your time." She says smashing her lip glossed lips on my lips.

I quickly turn my face and she kisses my cheek.

I wipe my cheek and look at her with disgust.

"No, I think I'm wasting my time on you." I say and give her a shove, so I can leave her.

"What the heck? We use to be together until you met the ugly black girl! Are you in l-love?" She asks me.

This makes me stop walking and turn to her.

Am I in love with her?

"I..I don't know, but all I know is that you better stay away from her." I say to her.

I grab my stuff, and my friends Waldin and Chris bump into me. "Bro where are you going?" They asks me both at the same time.

I raise my eyebrow at them both.

"I need to go find Niomie." I say grabbing my book back and throwing it over my shoulder.

"Your totally wipped bro, but we'll help you out." Chris says with a chuckle at the end.

"I am not wipped, I'm just worried about her." I say, getting slight pissed off.

"Nah, bro, your either wipped or your in love." Waldin says.

I ignore them, and head to my car.

I turn the engine on, while they both hop in the back seats.

"We need to think of places mad girls go." Chris says.

"I'll search it up on 'Google'." Waldin says, scrolling on his phone.

After about 45 minutes of guessing places and searching through town, we finally decide to go to the Bar.

This is our last hope, to find Niomie.

As I pull up into the oarking lot, I see her walking out the bar with a guy.

What the heck?

I thought we had a thing going on. I guess I was wrong, but I'm still upset about her seeing another guy.

My whole face turns red.

Chris places a hand on my shoulder.

"Bro calm down, just go get her, and tell the dude to back away." Waldin says.