Chapter 12

Chapter 12 -

I was so scared when Jaxson btook me to the back of the room. What did he want with me? I didn't do anything to him. I never hurt him, he's the one who really hurt me. His nails were digging into my soft delicate skin making me wince. He locks the door and throws me onto an old dirty bed. 

Jaxson brings his hand, and slaps me on the face. "You little slut." He gives me another slap on the face. I rub my face and let the tears roll down my face. He is abusing me. I hang my head low, and feel weak.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He grabs my hair, and yanks me back.

"Please, what do you want?" I scream at him, still letting the tears roll down my face. 

"I want you to love me!" Jaxson screams back, pulling up my dress exposing my legs.

What is he going to do? He goes to my underwear and tugs at it. He then begins kissing me softly on the lips. I take all of my strength and push him off of me. He is now standing up. I get up also, and kick him in his area.

"Your going to pay for that!" He falls to the floor grabbing his crotch. I don't know where I got all of this boldness, but it feels good being able to break the rulls again.

"Oh really huh?" I kick him in his face, and spit at him. I continue kicking the face that I use to love so much, but he went crazy and became a psychopath.I stop when I see a ton of blood on the floor, that I caused. I unlock the door, and see Stefanie taking puffs of a cigarette. I cough out the smoke, and make my way to her. 

She sits there like nothing happened. Why is she being so fucking calm about this? She still hasn't noticed me yet, so I grab a wooden stick from the floor, and hit her head. She screams out a loud painful scream.

I hurriedly get out of that hell house, and look for help. It is still night and I can barely see anything. I thought I was going to be stuck in that house, but I survived. I see a small store, and run towards it. I pull the grey handle, and make my way to the cashier. 

"Please help! He tried to rape me!" I scream at her, almost able to fall. 

"You need to calm down ma'am." The male cashier looks at me with concerned eyes.

"Someone call 911!" I hear a unfimiliar voice say.

I suddenly pass out, falling hard onto the ground.

***

I felt sick. I felt like I had a giant stuffed animal shoved down my throat. I couldn't move. I could barely open my eyes. I try flickring my heavy eyelids open I look around to find myself in a hospital.

What happened? I remember everything was good at the park with Keanu, then. Oh. I almost got raped. All of the memories rushed into my head, making me cringe. Jaxson, and Stefanie. Them.

"Your up." I heart Aunt J's voice. She rushes over to me, embracing me into a hug. I don't see Keanu, which makes me basically jump out of the hospital bed. 

"Where's Keanu?" I swallow a huge lump forming into my throat. He has to be okay, right?

She suddenly looks away, and tries avoiding my gaze. I let a few tears roll down my face. I don't think I can live without knowing that he is okay. Since I wasn't going to be getting any awsners from Aunt J, I ran up to the desk, and asked what room Keanu was in.

"He is in room 415." I quickly nod my head, and begin running down the hallway. I see his door number, and enter the room. I hear all types of noises from the machines, which makes me sad a little. I see Keanu sitting on the hospital bed, having a discussion with his parents and the doctor.

Keanu is the first to notice my apperance. I suddenly let a ton of tears roll down my cheeks. "Niomie, don't cry." He waves his hand over to me, and pulls me next to him on the hospital bed.

"Uh, we will discuss this later Keanu." The doctor, gets out of the room leaving Keanu's parents, Keanu and me all in the room with silence washing over us.

I take a quick look at Keanu's parents and see them both looking at me with anger. "It's all because of you. Your stupid little nigger brain cells just aren't thinking are they." His mom says to me.

I flinch away when she bangs her hand on the wooden table. "Speak!" she yells at me. Keanu's dad is just staring at me, shaking his head in disapproval of me.

"Mom, please stay away from me, and Niomie if your going to speak to her like this." Keanu wraps an arm around me, and looks away from his parents. They both get up and leave Keanu and me alone.

I cry so much into his shoulder. "I don't think we can do this." I mumble.

"We will work through this." he says stroking my hair, and placing a small kiss on my forehead. 

And all I can do is hope he is right.

wow, crazy story so far right?

Hope you guys liked it.

Next update is: August 25, 2014