Chapter 17

Chapter 17 -                

"So how is he in bed?" Taylor giggled and shoved a whole hand full of last nights popcorn into her mouth. We where currently sitting on the floor, in my bedroom watching Awkward and on our iPhones scrolling through Instagram and Tumblr. Jessica was in the restroom picking out the nail polish we should use for our nails. I loved these girls so much. I am very happy and grateful they actually came and decided to visit me. 

I choked on my spit when she asked that question. My phone falling on the carpet, and Taylor patting me on the back. Keanu and I never even thought about doing the nasty, and he never discussed it with me. 

"I-We-Jesus!" I tried forming words in my mouth but failed. Thats exactly who I needed right now. Jesus.

"Aww, don't tell me our girl is still virgin Mary." Jessica burst out laughing from Taylors rude comment. Rolling my eyes, I awsnered back.

"I'm not ready you guys, and I don't think he's ready either." I sighed and looked down at the floor. I mean, I wish he talked to me about it kinda, or showed me a sign that he's ready. I stared back up at Taylor and Jessica, and had a whicked smile on my face. "What about you and Jessica? Have you done the nasty deeds with a guy."

Taylors eyes went bigger, and Jessica began to choke, almost like I did about 1 minute ago. They stopped looking crazy, and they looked at me like they don't know what to say.

"Uh, me and Taylor aren't exactly like that." She said scratching her head. What did she mean by that?  Before I had the chance to ask her, I got a phone call from Keanu. I didn't know if I should awsner it, or if I should end it.

"Hello?" I awsner the call. 

"I-We- needa talk around 8pm. Could you meet me at the Estate Rocks Hotels?" Keanu says. He stutters like something bad had happened. This instantly makes me gulp. I hope everything with him is alright. I mean, I am still pretty disapointed at Keanu, but I still have deep feelings for him.

I nodded my head, "Uh, yeah sure." I end the call with him not saying anything else. Jessica and Taylor look at me. 

"Is everything okay?" they ask in unison. I nod my head, wondering what he wanted to talk to me about. I wasn't ready to see him yet, for some reason.

"So whos up for some shopping?" I ask, Jessica and Taylor isntantly squeak like barbies. I hop into the shower, while the girls get dressed. I needa to get out the house, I thought to myself. I need to meet someone new. Like a new friend, or a guy friend. I just need someone to give me some type of hope about my life.

I quickly wash my curly African and Mexican hair with my favorite strawberry shampoo. After getting my squeaky clean like a rubber duck, I hop out of the shower, and try to look at myself in the mirror. I wipe the steam from the mirror, and look myself in the eyes. I feel weak for some reason, and I hate feeling so weak, and helpless. I'm always depending on my friends, and family. But for once, I have never depended on myself. I sighed. I needed a change in life. I needed something better for myself and for my life. Then an idea popped into my head.

After getting dressed, I was about to go into my room. The door was cracked closed, but I can see exactly what was going on. Jessica and Taylor where having a heated argument. "How the hell can we tell her? She can't know and I don't want it to break our friendship." I heard Taylors voice ramble on. What does she mean that 'She (meaning me, Niomie) can't know.'?

"Okay, instead of thinking about yourself Taylor, how about me? I knew Niomie since we were toddlers, and I don't know how I'm going to explain myself to her." I heard Jessica say to herself. She seemed really stressed out. 

I took a deep breath because it was wrong of me to be easdropping. I walked in the room and acted happy like I didn't know what they where talking about. Jessica and Taylor instantly shut there mouths and looked at me smiling. 

"I love your hair Niomie its getting curlier and longer." Jessica smiled at me, showing off her white pearled teeth. I knew she was trying to cover up soemthing.

I sighed. "I know you guys where just talking, about me, and how you guys don't want me to know about something, but please don't lie to me."

"Jessica and I are les-" Taylor says looking at me in the eye. 

"Taylor is pregnaunt!" Jessica says eyes big.

Wait, was she just about to say that her and Jessica where lesbian? Taylor was never a liar, and Jessica sucked at lying. Her lying skills where always off point. But back to what I was saying. Jessica and Taylor are lesbian.

"You guys are lesbian!" I said outloud. 

"Surprise, suprise?" Jessica said shrugging her shoulders and doiing jazz hands. My heart sunk. Why didn't they tell me this before? I thought we were suppose to be friends.

"Why did you keep this from me? I'm okay with it, because I'm straight and I respect gay people, but why?" I huffed out. I honestly didn't expect this though. I never knew both of my friends would be into vagina. 

Taylor coughed, and rubbed her neck, trying to think of the best excuse. "We honestly thought you where going to freak out." And I did want to freak out. I did not think that. Think about the closest friends that you have ending up being gay together. Thats a huge mind blower.

"Well, I am disappointed that you both didn't confess and tell me the truth. But I honestly support you both." I smiled sadly. "But you know what, I think I'm just going to go shopping by myself today." 

I grabbed my car keys and began going down the stairs. Before I left, I heard my name being called "Wait! Niomie! Are you angry?" Taylor said. I shook my head and walked out the house. 

Just disappointed. Really disappointed. I hope later, Keanu will have something nice to tell me. Maybe he will make this day seem a bit better.