Chapter 4

•••Edited; 11/28/14 •••

Chapter 4 -

Until.. I hear a knock on the door. It sounds like the police. What are they doing here? Did I do something worng? The last time I did something was about a week ago when we painted Mr Hudsons car brown because he was acting like a shit head, and he failed me in Science.

I quickly make my way down stairs. Each step made me gulp. I open the door and am welcomed by 2 police men.

"Hello. Are you Niomie Jackson?"

"Yes sir. That is me."

My stomach starts to feel bubbly. Not the good kind of bubbly when you had your first kiss. But the bad bubbly when you just fount out that you got an F on your english quiz and your scared of what your parents might say.

I eye the police carefully. Their expressions are the same. Sadness and sorrow. Thats when I knew that they where gone.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jackson aren't avaible. They have gotten into a car accident yesterday night driving across the city. I believe that now you legal guardin is an Aunt from California."

Wait what? No. No. Not today. They didn't say that. I heard him wrong, because my parents are fighters. Please god please. A tear slides down my cheek.

"W-what? What do you mean they got into a car accident?"

"On there way to a buisness meeting there where accidently crashed in with a truck. I am so sorry we had to tell you like this."

I break down into tears and sorrows. They died just like that. I feel like a ugly monster. I killed them. I caused the death. I did this to them. All because of my stupid mouth and ways. What did I do?

"They said that you will be staying with an Aunt for a guardian, is that so?"

"Y-yes." I break into tears again.

"Well we are going to have to drive you to the airport then Niomie. I am truly sorry for your loss."

"I am not leaving! Not like this. I just found out that my parents just died about 3 hours ago and you guys wanna take me some where, I don't even know? What the actual fuck? You guys are twisted bastards." I say, anger rising in my voice. Tears spilling everywhere.

I slam the door in there face, locking it. No way in hell am I leaving like this. I go back into my room, and think for a minutes.

Knock. Knock. "Open up now. Or else we will be breaking the door down!" One of the police men yell into my wooden house door. I quickly run down the stairs, before there able to break the door down, and unlock my white wooden door.

"Why are you guys so damn calm about it. Please just give me some time to think." What is wrong with these police officers. What the actual fuck?

The police officer with the deep green eyes says, "Fine. 30 minutes Niomie. We will be back to drop you off at the airport. I am so sorry things had to go come like this. I hope the best for you." with that they give me a warm heartidly smile, and pat my back.

I slam the door in there face. I sit there staring at the door like an idiot. Everything is happening way to fast. What did I do? I am a monster. I am a loner. I run up to my room, and let the tears run down my face. What have I done?

-

1 hour later and I hear a knock on my door. I quickly run down the stairs, while rubbing my face with my sleeve, trying to wipe the tears away.

I open the front door and I am greeted by... the police.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah." I say looking at them with worry in my eyes.

I run up the stairs grabbing anything that, I can bring as a memory of them, and their love. I grab photos, my clothes, a few of my mom shirts, my dads favorite polo shirt, and glasses. The glasses where the ones my mother used the day she met my dad.

I run down stairs and head straight to the police car.

I look out the window, watching everything pass me. My house, my neighbors, my memories. I let a few salty tears run down my face until I am off into a light sleep.

By the time we make it to the airport, it was around midnight. Mom was right. It did take a while to get to the airport, sadly.

I open the police car door and head inside with my ticket. I wave the police officers a small goodbye and give them a smile, not a real one.

I walk into the doors and take a seat while waiting for the assistants to call out my plane number. Once they do, I hop on board and stuff my logage inside the capartment. I look outside my window and watch Florida pass by me.

Bye Florida. Hello California.

------------------

short sad chapter. sorry people :( if you like my story tho please vote. comment. read. smile (:

- britt

@brittanydabae