Chapter 9

sorry for errors

Chapter 9 -

I disliked Keanu.

I really disliked him right now. 

I was sitting at the table eating my pasta, watching Keanu flirt with his girl toys, and glance at me every 30 seconds. Then he would smirk, and continue flirting.

Why was he doing this to me? I told him just to wait and give me time, but it seems like he is in the need for some attention that I am not able to give him still. I was still trying to heal from my parents death and moving from a whole completely new state.

God, these California kids are getting on  my damn nerves.

He then would start playing with the girl's hair, and chuckle at them. I would sit there and continue staring and stabbing at my pasta.

I was jelous.

I was extremely jealous.

"Could I talk to you, Keanu?" I say in a very harsh way, trying to stay a little bit calm.

"Why? I thought you needed you space." he says with a smile.

"Well, I would like to talk to you now."

"Sorry, I'm busy." he waves his hand, and turns back to the fake Barbie, that I really want to punch right now.

Steffanie.

He decides to go with Steffanie after he already got his other Barbie during Science.

I got up from the table, and he grabs my wrist, that I yank off of him.

"Don't fuckinn calm me, text me, or even come to my house."

Steffanie looks up. "He doesn't want you bitch, so go."

I felt the tears about to explode from my eyes.

"Aww. EVERYONE LOOK! The new black girl is about to cry." Steffanie says, getting up and pointing to me.

I really don't want to cause trouble, so I do the best thing I could.

I get out the cafateria. I heard chorus of laughters and some kids even saying "What a stupid bitch."

I lets the tears roll down my face. I hate my fuckin life.

I walk out the schools building.

I am not going back to that school at all.

What I really need though is a drink.

I head to my red car. 

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that my parents had money saved up for a car, when I would prove to them that I can care for it.

Since they are no longer here, Aunt J, got the money from the bank and drove me to the store for cars.

I decided to get the one I have, and name it Betty.

As I open the door, I see a person trying to catch up to me.

"Niomie! Please lets talk." Keanu says, running to my door.

"Fuck you, Keanu!" I yell back at him.

I look everywhere for my keys and when I do, I drive off in a heart beat.

I head to the nearest bar, called 'Stache Bar'. When I entered, I sat at a stool, and got a beer.

I know the guy Mark, since Michael introduced me to him last week, when he took me out with him, just to get away from the house, since I was basically in there crying my hearts out. Thats how I got to get the drink, without showing any I.D. to him. I think Michael is gay. I don't know.

After a while, a guy with brown hair, and big brown eyes come over to me.

"Hi, I'm David." he says slurring a little. I kinda have interest in this guy David, because he seems hot. And I need a hot guy with me right now.

I was actually drunk right now, and wasn't thinking when I gave him a kiss on the lips, even though we literally just met 10 seconds ago.

The kiss had a few sparks. He was actually a good kisser. He wasn't the best like Keanu though. He made me want more of his kisses. David slid down his tongue on my lip, and bit it pulling away.

He turns towards Mike. "I'll grab another beer for the lady who kisses well, and for me." he says chuckling.

I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder.

"You know who I wanna be? I wanna be fuckinn Cat Women." I giggle again. 

"Trust me, that would be a huge turn on." he says laughing.

I get up from the stool, and start dancing.

He laughs and watches me with a amused expression.

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, Imma fight

'Til we see the sunlight

TiK ToK, on the clock

But the party don't stop no

Whoa-oh oh oh

Whoa-oh oh oh

 "Common David, you have to dance too you know!" I hit his arm playfully and keep dancing to Ke$ha's song Tik ToK.

He gets up and starts moving his hips, trying to dance.

"You fuckin suck at dancing." I move my hips to the rhythm dancing still.

"You wanna know what you can suck at?" he says with a wink laughing.

I am truly having some fun with this guy. He doesn't seem that old though. He looks about 17 or 16, which is okay for me. 

I burst out laughing. "In your dreams loner."

"I never got your name beautiful." He says slurring and giggling.

I know I shouldn't talk to him, and tell him this information, but I do anyways.

"Its Niomie."

The tik tok song comes to a stop, and now a slow song plays. Since we are still next to the bar dancing, I decide to go ahead and take his hand, to the dance floor.

I feel him tense up when I start to grind on him.

I continue to, then feel his little friend start wanting to play.

I whisper in his ear, "I think your buddy wants to have a little more fun." I say with a smirk.

He then looks down at his pants and starts giggling.

"Totally." I smash my lips to his, and lead him towards my car. 

We both get into the back seat, and have a full on make out session. 

It lasted for at least 20 minutes until, we started pulling eachothers clothes off. I was about to reach for his shirt until a knock on the back seat door, broke up me and Davids kiss.

Which by the way, has a gorgeous abs.

I look outside and see...

Keanu?

Aww shit.

Hoped you guys liked(: 

Comment and Vote

-Brittanydabae