Chapter 24

Calls and texts

I finally said it. I do love him. I looked at him while looking straight on his phone.

We're together all day and now we're already resting because we just finished dinner. His phone flashed and he took a picture of me!

"What was that, babe?" I asked then sat beside him.

He's wearing his white tank top and boxer. I put my hair on my side and my nighties felt thin.

"I need something to look at every night before I sleep," He put it on his lock screen.

I looked sleepy there with my black nighties.

He looked at me then on my hair while I'm combing it with my fingers.

"Can I tie your hair?" He said huskily then he sat properly.

I held my scrunchie while he's holding my hair. I placed my hand on both his thighs. I just watched him do it. He looked back at me with his dark eyes.

"Aw," I moaned when he pulled my hair a little bit hard.

He leaned in and crashed his lips on mine while he's still holding my hair. I held his with his boxers on and then he stopped kissing me.

He opened his eyes and I looked straight to it. He look pained and sleepy and dark.

"Fuck!" He cursed so loud and I felt his hands pulling my hair.

He ripped my nighties in half and spread my legs.

I'm just watching him do it. His movements are in a hurry and in one pull on my undies, his fingers are already spreading mine and filling it with his long fingers.

"Oh! ohh.. god!" I held his biceps as he kept pushing hard.

He put his right arm behind my left leg and then he placed his face on my neck. He kissed me softly then swiped his hard thing on me.

My back arched when he rubbed it more. He's teasing me too much.

"Tell me you want this," His voice is shaking and my world is spinning.

"Ahh! Ahh..."

He inserted it slowly and I want to see his face and our body but I can't help but to close my eyes and feel what he's doing on me.

My nails dug on his back as he pounded his hard shaft inside me.

Good god, this feels like heaven.

"Darko! Ah!" I felt his came and he pushed slowly and deeply.

His face is buried on my neck and I cam feel his deep breath.

I woke up and my body feels heavy. Last night was steamy and erotic. I'm glad that I'm still in one piece. We did it multiple times.

We ate breakfast and he suggested to take a shower together but I'm still sore. He's really big and I think I will always be sore every time we do it. He's getting bigger.

Until it's time for him to leave. He still has work to do.

Binisita niya muna saglit si Angel at dumiretso na.

Class is resumed so I went to school the other day.

It's a normal day and I am used to being tired. Lagi namang double na ang ginagawa ngayon hindi tulad noong first year.

I bought new books and read it at home. Hazel is still asking me to come with her on their night out but I am busy.

Busier than ever. Sobrang dami kong ginagawa.