Last Chapter

Last chapter

I touched her sleeping face and caressed her hair. I really am lucky to have her say yes to me. I don't think I am good enough for her but I will do my best. I will always be beside her and do everything in my power to make her happy.

The night I saw her sitting by herself while glancing at the old couple dancing, my heart was warm and I wanted to hug her so bad.

I accidentally hear angel that night when I visited his condo unit.

"Shit! Anong isusuot ko?" Mura ni Angel habang nangangalkal sa kanyang walk in closet.

"Do you have a date?" I asked while smirking.

"None of your business, kuya." I smirked more. Nagbibinata na ang kapatid ko.

"Sure but you know you can tell me and ask tips," Lalabas na sana ako ng kwarto niya nang tawagin niya ako.

"How do I make her marry me?" He asked. Wow, he's still so young to ask that. Kumunot ang noo ko.

"Who's this woman, Angel?" I asked and he scratch his hair.

"I can't tell you, baka agawin mo siya sa akin,"

"What?" Natatawa kong sagot, "I'm only destined to be with one woman, Angel and that's Heaven," I said seriously.

"Well, I'm having a dinner with her tonight, kuya. And I want her to marry me instead of you," I don't know if I will believe him but what's the use if he will lie?

I pulled his collar and gritted my teeth. No fucking way. Heaven is only for me. After knowing what happened to her that night, it killed me inside. I am blaming my self for what happened.

"You will not meet her," I said and pushed him aside.

"Why do you care, kuya? You're not her boyfriend anymore and I already promised to meet her later,"

"Where did you even met her?"

He did not answer so I asked him again, angrily this time.

"She'll be my teacher, kuya! What is it with you? Bakit ang possessive mo pa rin kay Heaven? You two broke up! Move one like she did!" Para akong natapunan ng malamig na tubig. Like she did? No. No.

I did not expected her to still love me after what happened and she could be despising me right now but I wasn't ready to hear that she does not love me anymore.

Sinundan ko si Angel at pinanood ang pagtatawanan nila. I missed her so much that I cried watching her laugh with my brother. When Angel went to the bathroom, I told him to go home and that's my chance to talk to her. I wanted to hold her so much.

"Dance with me... baby..." I tried so hard to make my voice firm. Damn, I'm a man. I should be tougher than this.

I did not expect her to dance with me but she did. I missed her so much. Her scent. Her eyes. Her nose. He smile. Her lips. All of her.

And when we finally arrived in to her place, and she asked me if I wanted a drink, I took my chance. Damn, I will take every chances just to be with her.

But my heart was shattered when she talked to someone over the phone. She was happy with another man. And she's no longer happy to be around me. But this is not the time to give up, I will not give up on her. I know she still loves me, I'm not sure but I'm hoping. Damn, that hurts.