Chapter 36

Reunion

I took the book and put it on my cart. I haven't been reading because I have been busy with work and Darko.

It's been three days and I asked for a space. I know it's not Darko's fault but I just don't want to speak about it with him for now. I don't know how to feel about my mom. Maybe I do hate her or maybe I don't. Baka nasanay na lang ako. Bakit parang hindi ako nagulat. Mom is so used on controlling my life that I got used to it too.

In those three days, Darko never failed to get me flowers and anything. The first day is, he gave me a book but I already read it and I'm through with it. He gave me space by not showing his self to me but his presence is still with me.

I was about to pay for the books when I saw him outside, walking with... wait, is that Nora? Oh my god! I got so excited and happy that I went after them and called her name.

My palms are sweating. Kilala niya pa kaya ako?

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya at tumakbo palapit sa akin. Niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit at nalukot ang white blouse ko.

It looks like they have a meeting or something because they are both wearing formal.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you! It's been so long," Maligaya niyang sambit at napatalon talon pa. Napatingin tuloy ako sa heels niya.

Mas lalo siyang tumangkad at halatang halata ang diperensya ng tangkad niya sa akin lalo na at naka boots lang ako. She looked fabulous.

"I missed you too, Nora." I said but I cannot hug her because of the books that I'm holding and when she saw it, she looked at Darko who is standing there while taking glances at us.

"The fuck are you waiting for, Darko?" She exclaimed.

"Oh no, no. I can carry these. Pauwi na rin naman ako." I said with a smile.

"Where are you staying? Can I come?" She said excitedly.

"Sure!" As I said that word, my head started to spin. My head hurts. Nabitawan ko ang libro at muntik na akong bumagsak nang maramdaman kong lumulutang na ako.

I looked at the one carrying me and it's Darko. I though he's far from us?

I passed out.

When I gained my consciousness, I heard people talking.

"I told you, we should bring her to the hospital!" That's Darko. Why is he mad?

"Just trust me, okay?" A girl's voice. Is that Daphne?

"You are not a Doctor yet!"

Binbawalan sila ni Nora nang dumilat ako at nakitang nasa kwarto ko naman ako.

"Shit! Ayan! Ang ingay mo kasi!" Si Nora kay Darko.

"Anong nararamdaman mo?" Tanong ni Daphne at nginitian ako.

I missed them.

"I'm fine. I just skipped breakfast, that's why I was dizzy,"

"You shouldn't do that," Si Darko at lumapit sa akin.

"Why would you skip breakfast? It's already past noon when we saw you, did you eat lunch?" Aniya at inalalayan akong umupo.

"I didn't," I answered. I heard him sighed.

"Why?"

"Wag mo akong pagalitan," sambit ko at mukha namang natuwa sila Nora sa sagot ko.

I was jut busy the whole day and it's already December, my mother keeps calling because she wants to celebrate my birthday, for turning 21? I told her not to. Its not like I am enjoying those party.

Fallen Too Farजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें