The Turning Point

First off. I was originally going to not introduce a certain person till a few chapters later, but hey. Eri is here so why not give her a chance to shine? So Stain is going to get his ass kicked next chapter. It would be have been this chapter,  but I dont want a really long chapter. Also, I'm back! My incision is still healing but I'm good enough to write again! I'm working on a drawing of Eri as Rojo right now, so expect that to be in the next chapter. Thanks for the support while I was healing from surgery, guys. I really appreciated it :)

Izuku sighed for the 54th time since they've been in the waiting room for Class 1-A. This was it. Today was the day the world got to see just who their future protectors were. This would either make or break them. So, you can see why he was rather perturbed at the moment. Everyone would be watching them, just waiting to find something wrong with them so they could point out which students had the best shot at heroics and which should just give up and go home. No doubt being quirkless would be a factor in people's judgment of him. Most people weren't fond of the quirkless after all. Typical. 

"Hey, Zuku. Are you alright?" Ojiro asked with concern on his face.

Izuku looked up from where he was wringing his hands and smiled nervously.  "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just a little nervous is all. I'm just kind of worried about how people will react to me out there today."

Ojiro pat Izuku on his back reassuringly. "I'm sure you'll do just fine. You're going to knock their socks off today, I just know it! ." Ojiro grinned.

"I'm just glad I got them to approve the bo-staff. Even if it's a normal metal one, I'm still glad I get to use it. Not that I need it to kick ass, but it helps to have help." Izuku said.

Todoroki walked up to them and Izuku pushed himself off the lockers with a sigh. "Midoriya, objectively I'm stronger than you-"

"Yeah, that's a no-brainer." Izuku grumbled.

"-However, there's more to you then it seems and I'll defeat you." Todoroki finished.

"Uh-huh. Okay, keep telling yourself that." Izuku snarked back.

Todoroki growled under his breath as he walked away. However, Bakugo jumped up to yell, "you're challenging the wrong person damn Iceyhot!"

Izuku blocked out his classmates as he tried to focus on calming himself down. Being stressed out would not help him out in the slightest today. He needed to be calm and rational. He also needed to be careful. One slip up in his fighting skills and any hero out there might recognize him as Verde. He was going to have to refrain from losing himself in the heat of the moment. Izuku and Verde had different fighting skills. Verde antagonized and went head-on. Izuku took his time and acted as a logical hero in training should. That's not to say he didn't forget to not be cheeky at times. The USJ being a prime example of him losing himself to the moment. He just needed to make sure Verde didn't come out at all today. Alright, easy enough.

Present Mic announced "HEY! MAKE SOME NOISE YOU RABID SPORTS FANS! GET THOSE CAMERAS PREP YOU MEDIA HORDES!! THIS YEAR WE'RE BRINGING YOU THE HOTTEST PERFORMANCES IN SPORTS FESTIVAL HISTORY GUARANTEED. I'VE ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION BEFORE WE START THIS SHOW. ARE YOU READY?! LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM AS OUR STUDENTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE BIG STAGE."

*insert rest of speech because dear God did he say a lot of shit before the introductory speech!!!*

"Now for the introductory speech!"

People cheered as others whispered their opinions on the outfit of Midnight.

"Silence everyone! And for the student pledge, we have IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!" Midnight explained.