Can't get much worse.

Here's a chapter. Yeah! Here's a sad song to ruin the mood. Also, I'm starting a Villain!Mic and Villain!Izuku AU on Tumblr and making the book here on Wattpad. The book will be out sometime next week! I'm going to have so much fun with it! But I will still be working on this book as well. Short chapter because the next chapter will be a continuation of it and I didn't want a 6,000+ word chapter.

It was utter chaos outside UA. Apparently, someone let it out that All Might was a teacher at the school. Who it was, Izuku didn't know, but when he did learn who it was that fucking ruined his morning he would- and the gate just locked down on the vultures- ahem, my bad, media. Izuku was watching the chaos unfold from the classroom window. Glancing back, he saw the majority of the class was crowding Tordoroki's desk, bothering him about what happened with his dad last night. Needless to say, he was not thrilled. Todoroki looked just short of turning the room into a morgue. Ojiro and Tokoyami were sitting in their desk, ignoring the antics of their classmates. Izuku went back to watching out the window. About 2 minutes later he was startled by a sudden voice calling out to him.

"Midoriya." came the steel voice of Todoroki.

"H-huh? Yes, Todoroki?" Izuku stammered as he shrunk into himself.

Todoroki looked straight at him, saying "You're friends with the person who posted the video, right?"

"Well, um, yeah. But, he doesn't really like socializing so he doesn't want people bugging him-"

"He's that purple headed boy you hang out with after school, right?" Todoroki pressed on.

By now, everyone was watching both of them with equal intensity. But before Izuku could answer, Aizawa came in with a rather annoyed look on his face. "Today is the only day I'll excuse you for being late. Now, everyone get in your seats!"

Everyone scrambled to their seats, not wanting to risk expulsion should Aizawa be in the mood to do so.

"Right, now it's time for a major decision in your lives here at UA..." Aizawa drawled.

Everyone started to internally and externally freak out. Well, except for Izuku, who was used to Eraserhead by now and knew he was probably trying to mess with them.

"You're voting for class officers." Aizawa deadpanned.

The whole class, minus Izuku, blue screened. 'I thought it was going to be another test! He didn't have to freak us out!' the majority of them thought in relief and slight annoyance. Then everyone started to declare why  they deserved to be Class Representative. Izuku just shook his head and buried it into his arms. Perhaps a nap was in order? Yeah, that sounded-

"Let's do a democratic vote!" Iida yelled.

'Damn it! Is it too much to ask for a decent nap? Is it?!' Izuku thought bitterly as he sighed. He didn't really care about this nonsense anyways. 'Just give the job to Iida or Ojiro and be done with it already! Some of us didn't get our beauty sleep' Izuku thought grumpily. He kept waking up due to the burns he received. Thankfully they weren't that bad, so if anyone saw them, he could easily pass them off as old burns from childhood bullying. (No, he can't. Todoroki would catch that lie in a heartbeat XD) 

A few pieces of paper was shoved in his face, followed by a, "Oi, Deku! quit sleeping and vote!"

With a rather loud and rude sigh, Izuku took the pieces of paper, took one for himself, and passed the other two behind him. He then wrote down Ojiro as his choice because as much as Iida would fit the job, he was too much of a rule stickler. Ojiro was friendly and seemed to be getting used to talking to others. Ojiro was also calm and relaxed, unlike the stiff Iida. Seemed like the perfect candidate to him.