Out with the Old, in with the New

So we are about to have another major time skip. As much as I'd love to write more into Verde annoying the hell out of our two Pro Heroes before UA happens, we got to get to the entrance exam at one point. So expect next chapter to be the entrance exam. Honestly, I just don't want too many chapters before we even get into the school because I know that can be frustrating and annoying to some readers out there. Anyways, I also hope I'm not speeding things up a bit. If I am, I blame my partial writers block. I just sometimes can't figure out how to get from point A to point B so I might make thinks get rather fast, like I sort of did last chapter. Also, I know I made a lot of grammatical errors in previous chapters and I am trying to fix that now for this and the next chapters to come. I will also  fix past chapters soon. Because of fixing chapters the next chapter might take longer to come out.I might go back and fix the grammar of previous chapters as well. To be honest the song above was actually my inspiration for the majority of the chapter. With that said, here's the next chapter!

Izuku smiled triumphantly as he and Ojiro gazed upon the now cleaned beach. It had taken them around 6 months to clean, but it was worth it. Through the months, they noticed that they started to get more trash off the beach within a month throughout their progress. No doubt proof of growth in their stamina, strength, and endurance. (176/220/280/320/360/404. The values of how much was cleaned each month.) They also seemed to grow in confidence and courage throughout their training with one another. Ojiro was more open than he was before, and was finally making some new friends at school. Izuku was starting to stand up to his bullies, much to Bakugo's displeasure. (But fuck that Explosive Pomeranian, because no one cares how he feels!) Although, now that the beach was cleaned, what exactly were they to do to keep up their physical strength training? Sure, they could go to a gym to lift weights, but honestly, they didn't want to be around sweaty adults. Then again, Izuku and Ojiro could just buy some weights and general work out equipment to use. At this point, they didn't know for sure what they would do.

"Wow. You got it cleaned within six months... impressive."

Izuku and Ojiro turned to see Yagi standing at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Oh, hey, Mr. Yagi!" Izuku yelled as he ran over to him, Ojiro following from behind.

"Midoriya, my boy, you're surely on your way to become a fine hero! Between getting this beach cleaned up and teaching your friend how to improve on his analytical skills, you have definitely proven your worth. And that's not even including trying to save your classmate from the sludge villain."

"Ha, thanks Mr. Yagi." Izuku beamed.

"Hey, Mr. Yagi. Zuku, we should go help Mrs. Naoko with her bake sale! It starts in an hour!"

Izuku looked alarmed as he frantically replied," Oh crap, I completely forgot about that! Is it really already 1pm? Sorry Mr. Yagi but we've got to go. See you later."

Both boys picked up their gym bags and ran off towards Izuku's apartment building, where not only he lives but also the sweet old lady a few doors down named Kaiya Naoko. Naoko would have bake sales outside the apartment buildings every Saturday. As of three weeks ago, the boys have been helping her set up. Naoko was a small, thin, old lady who had the ability to rewind time on an object or person from a second to a day.  This was great for undoing a broken window or a broken arm in case one of the kids nearby did something stupid. She could rewind up to 100 times before she reaches her limit. Drawbacks were headaches and a slight change in temper. She could get very moody if she went over 100 rewinds. Which would explain why no one dared to mess with her in the afternoons seeing she usually reached her limit by then. Between all the things that get broken at the apartments and her job as a nurse at the hospital, reaching her limit was rather easy.