you're not alone anymore

Sorry, I've updated late once again. I've been trying to update but I've been busy and feeling sick a lot. Here's a much needed heartwarming chapter. Bless Eri's soul, she didn't deserve anything that happened to her. Also, I've realized that a lot of people might think I'm a guy. Well, I'm actually a female writer. I just suck at social norms for female behavior and generally feel like it's stupid to act like a proper lady when it's the internet. Like, who cares how you talk and act as long as it's you? Anyway, here's the rather short chapter. 

Gentle Criminal, Mei, and La Brava looked up when the front door slammed open and Izuku came running in with a traumatized child. "Need help. I found her running from Overhaul."

"I'll hack into the Yakuza's digital files to figure out what they were doing with her." La Brava declared as she stopped working on the Endeavor upload and went to hack into the Yakuza.

"You poor thing! Maybe one of my babies can help her!" Mei squealed.

"Such an un-gentlemen thing to harm such a young child. Just look at all the bandages. What on Earth did they do to you poor sweet thing?" Gentle frowned.

"I honestly don't know nor want to know what they did, but Overhaul was not happy that she had escaped from him." Izuku sighed.

"Please... just let me go back before he hurts you. Don't risk it to save me. I'm a monster anyway." Eri cried.

Izuku sat Eri down on the floor before asking, "can someone get a blanket and pillow for her?" He then knelt down and said, "Eri, look at me. You are not a monster. No matter what Overhaul has told you, you are not a monster. You hear me?" He gently fist-bumped her chest like Aizawa did to him in season 4. (Dudes, season 4 messed me up so bad.)

Gentle got up to close the front door and get some blankets as well as some spare clothes from La Brava's room. (La brava is only an inch taller than her. Thank god. It's so convenient for my story.)

"But my power makes people go away!" Eri insisted.

"I'm sure there's more to it than that, Sweetie." Izuku reassured her. 

~~~~~~~~With Aizawa~~~~~~~~

Aizawa stopped walking and groaned. They had decided to go back to the agency to avoid pissing off Verde anymore. Seriously, that kid was overwhelming.

Present Mic noticed this and asked, "Eraser, what's wrong?"

"My problem child senses are tingling." Aizawa replied.

~~~~~Back with Izuku~~~~~

Eri cried as she latched onto Izuku, hugging him. No one had ever told her that before. No one had ever tried to save her. She couldn't remember the last time someone looked at her with compassion and not utter hatred or disgust.  "You really think so? You don't think I'm a monster?"

Izuku responded, "Eri, listen to me. You're a child. You are a child and deserve to be loved, not tortured and in pain. Just because your quirk is scary to people, doesn't mean it makes you a horrible person. Quirks don't define us, but our actions and intentions do."

They stayed like that, just hugging for the next few minutes. Gentle came back with a few pink pillows and a soft, pink blanket. He also had a pink shirt and black sweatpants. "These are La Brava's but they should be close enough to her size."

Izuku gentle pulled from the hug to take the blankets, pillows, and clothing from Gentle. "Thanks." He then gave the clothes to Eri. "Here, how about we go get you changed into some nice and comfy clothing?"

Eri shyly nodded before letting Izuku lead her to the bathroom so he could help her change into the clothes. Izuku made sure to be careful due to her arms and legs being covered in bandages. It broke his heart to see such a young girl be so broken. He felt a need to protect her from everything. The need to fight anyone who dared to ever harm her again. He would never let Eri be harmed again. He would make sure she felt safe. After getting her dressed, he led her back to the others so he could bundle her up in the blanket.

As soon as he got Eri situated on the floor with the blanket and pillows, he went up to La Brava. "Any luck finding out what they did to her?"

"Yeah, just got into their database. Apparently, they've been using her DNA and quirk to make quirk erasing bullets. And when she was all dried out, Overhaul would kill her only to bring her back. Her quirk can rewind any living thing. She accidentally rewinded her father from existence and her mother gave her to the Yakuza. Her grandfather, the ex-leader of the Yakuza, is in a coma. Apparently, if she were to get a handle on her quirk she could heal people or bring them back to life." la Brava whispered to him.

Izuku clenched his fist and growled under his breath, "I'm going to kill Overhaul."

Mei smiled softly and said, "I've got some proto-type quirk suppressant cuffs. They don't fully shut off the quirk yet, but they should do a good enough job to where she has to actually want to use her quirk to get it to work at all. Besides, they're chainless, so they'll look like metal bracelets."

"Thanks, Mei. I'm sure Eri would appreciate it." Izuku smiled.

"I'm going to get back to the Endeavor upload now." La Brava stated.

Izuku took off his utility belt and goggles. He then went back to Eri and decided to lay down next to her. Eri immediately snuggled into him, hugging him as if afraid he would disappear. They eventually fell asleep, only for Izuku to be woken up a few hours later for the video they had to do after posting the files. Izuku carefully detached himself from Eri and put his utility belt and goggles back on. The video would be played over the news after the files were broadcasted on the morning news. Everyone in Japan would know just how much of an asshole Endeavor was.

Verde stood next to Gentle Criminal in front of the backdrop La Brava put up. Mei and La Brava started the camera and Gentle started talking. "Why hello, listeners. It is I, the Gentle Criminal who is turning over a new leaf and is now targeting corrupt heroes and villains instead of corrupt businesses. You can thank Verde for that. Today, I am you've all seen the horrible files on Endeavor. I can assure you I was appalled myself when I found them in the man's agency myself."

"This case was originally brought to our attention by an anonymous source who wanted justice for Endeavor's family. Apparently, someone knew what they were going through and wanted to help. Nonetheless, I convinced Gentle criminal that targeting villains and bad heroes was a better way to fight against injustices in society than just targeting small businesses that wronged people. Together, we managed to gather enough evidence to prove our fears true; Endeavor is a horrible person who shouldn't be allowed anywhere close to his children- or anyone in general. Sadly, while putting this case together, we discovered something even worse. You see, the Yakuza leader Overhaul has been using a little girl's DNA and quirk to make quirk erasing bullets. The files should be up by the time you people see the broadcast. Be warned, the files contain info on rather inhuman things that happened to the girl. The girl is safe now, and her location is confidental to protect her. As of now, we don't think it's safe for her to be around others until she cools down from what that monster did to her." Verde continued.

"We deeply apologize for interrupting your day with our news." Gentle added.

"Have a nice day." Verde cheered.

~~~~Around 10 am~~~~

Aizawa stared at the TV and sighed heavily. No wonder his problem child senses tingled last night; the kid had to go expose a hero for crimes and save a child from a gang. The files were everywhere and the clip of Gentle Criminal and Verde has been playing over and over since 5 am. This was going to be a headache in the making. And the worst part was that he had no doubt that Verde would only continue to scare him.

~~~~Todoroki's place~~~~

There were police everywhere. Despite Endeavor's protests, he was being arrested for a pending investigation. Shouto Todoroki watched in disbelief as his father was being arrested because someone had exposed what he had done to them. What he was still doing to them. It made him want to rejoice and sing hallelujah. Although, he had to wonder who exactly told Midoriya about his family's issues. The only people who knew what was going on were him, his siblings, and his mother who was in a hospital. His eldest brother was "dead." Or was he? Shouto began to ponder the likely hood of his brother Toua still being alive. Perhaps Touya's ghost told Midoriya? Or did Touya fake his death? Did dad fake Touya's death? Or perhaps one of his living siblings told Verde. Whatever the case, he was glad that someone had done something about their father.

It was short. I'm sorry. Seriously, I hate myself for making it so short. But writer's block is a bitch, you know?