I Am Darkness

Percy
When I wake up I panicked a little and remembered where I was, I'd fallen asleep with Artemis in my arms. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and thought about my dream.
I was in a dark place, darker than Nyx's palace. The darkness that surrounded me was solid to some degree and I shouted,"Come out Erebus! I know you're here, this place reeks of your stink!".
The darkness rippled and Erebus stepped out,"Funny I thought that was your stink. Little primordial".
We stood in silence for a little bit, never breaking eye contact until he asked,"Why do you fight for the gods P-Fóvos? They have done nothing but use you for their own purposes, the child of the prophecy and a soldier in the Giant war. And yet when you grew too powerful they tried to destroy you. So tell me. Why won't you join me in destroying them?".
I talk and hatred is evident in my voice,"Why I fight for them? I don't fight for them, I fight for those I hold dear. I fight to protect those who are under my care and that includes everyone in the Hunt and Artemis. I fight so that no one else will have to experience my kind of life, so none of the young campers will have to fight in wars. If you win I know you'll leave no threats to you alive and I won't let that happen".
He laughs,"I know you'll fight until your last breath, but I can't help but wonder. What would happen if I kidnapped a certain moon goddess?".
My voice had no trace of humor in it when I said,"You touch her and I swear on the river Styx I will make you beg for death before I'm done with you" and my swords appeared in my hands.
He held his hands up,"Now, now, there's no need for that Fóvos. I only wish to tell you that you should prepare for my attack in a week, be ready for a surprise. Now if you'll excuse me I must visit your brother" and I woke up in a cold sweat.
****

Exo
I had fallen asleep with Nyx sleeping on my chest when I was pulled into a nightmare.
It was dark and the darkness seemed solid. I instantly knew who was creating this and snarled,"Come out you coward and face me!".
I heard laughter and Erebus appeared,"I'm always in the darkness, you should know that, son".
I stiffened,"I haven't been your son since you made me a demon, you @&$^%!".
He just smiled,"500,000 years and you haven't changed a bit. I know about your affair with my wife by the way and I find it quite amusing".
I shifted to my demon form,"You leave Nyx out of this, you betrayed her and decided the darkness was all powerful. If you lay a hand on her or hurt her in any way there will be nowhere you can hide from me, I will hunt you down and rip your soul out so you can never come back".
He just laughs,"I know you would, but I can't help but wonder. How long it would take you?".
I don't say anything and he goes on,"Why won't you join me? Just like it was before, and you won't have to worry about Nyx".
I already know what to say,"No. I won't betray my brother like you betrayed me".
He scowls,"Well I've already told your 'brother' to prepare for my attack next week so I'll be going now".
And I wake up in a cold sweat.
****
Percy
I find Exo right after breakfast and grab his shoulder as I ask,"You had one too didn't you?"
He looks pale but nods,"He told me he had talked to you beforehand. What are we gonna do?".
I thought for a bit and eventually said,"We keep training the campers and Hunters, we keep a eye out for any suspicious activity, and boost the defenses around camp".
Half the week goes by until Artemis and Nyx notice that both of us are really tense. When they corner us they ask about it and we have no choice but to tell them. When they find out they both scowl and Nyx says,"We can take care of ourselves. We aren't weak you know".
I have my head in my hands while Percy tips his head back. I say,"I speak for both of us when I say this. We know you aren't weak and can look after yourselves. But you must understand why we feel this way. I've personally come face to face with Erebus. He's different than anything you'll ever face. He will not hesitate to kill you, no matter who you are. He was the one who made me a demon and corrupted Percy with darkness".
Both their faces soften and Nyx wraps me in a hug and says,"I know you're worried about me but I can deal with my ex-husband. What you just said makes me furious and will only help me take him down".
I hear Artemis tell Percy,"I'm a goddess Percy, he can't kill me".
I speak up,"He can kill you. His weapon has the same ability as ours. The power to fade a immortal. Now do you see why we're concerned?".
Percy speaks in a quiet voice,"I just started living again because of you luv. I don't want anything to happen to you".
She gives him a kiss on the cheek,"You won't lose me Percy. But you both have to trust us" and we both nod our heads.
****
3rd person
By the end of the week the two, with the help of the Sins, have prepared most of the camp for the coming invasion. Every camper has been able to take on four skeleton warriors. Mara and Hannah have grown in power and can hold their own against Percy and Exo for a minute of battle. The two have set up traps around camp that could either burn, lacerate, or just plain destroy any monster within a ten foot radius. When the army comes both are already standing on the hill with Artemis and Nyx, waiting for their labor to pay off. They don't wait long until a column of black fire shoots out of the ground and two hundred disappear without a sound and another hundred try to put the flames out.
It's not even a dent but it makes them cautious and they activate the other traps by remote control. Needless to say it's the best light show anyone has ever seen in the history of Camp Half Blood. Exo brings out a bag of popcorn for the four to share and the energy being put off by the show microwaves the bag and pops the corn!
When they're done Percy throws the bag out a few feet and it combusts in a flash. When the show is done about half of the army is gone but 3 million monsters are still standing. Most look like they'll run, until a shadow solidifies and Erebus stands on the field. Now is the time to strike, with a wave of Artemis's hand the Greeks, Romans, and Hunters release the tension in their bows and 200 arrows fly through the front line. They go down like the floor was ripped out from under them and the four charge into battle with the Sins, Alexa, and a armor covered Hannah at their sides and the warriors right behind them.
****
Nyx
Artemis and I watch as our boyfriends dive into battle, fighting as one and protecting their weak points. I can't help but feel a surge of pride toward my boyfriend as I watch him and Percy shredding through the enemy with chain and scythes moving at impossible speeds. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Artemis's hunting knives block a sword coming down on me and I slash the monster in half while also using my other sword to deflect a arrow that almost connects with the moon goddess.
We keep this up for a few minutes until something smashes into the back of my head and as I go down I can see the same thing happens to Artemis. The last thing I feel is that I'm being pulled through the shadows and then darkness fills my mind.
****
3rd person
Percy and Exo are in the thick of battle when all of a sudden every monster pulls back and regroups behind Erebus. The Minotaur drags two figures forward and sets them down next to Erebus. Exo and Percy both surge forward, but stop when Erebus positions his sword across Nyx's and Artemis's throats. He regards them both with humorless eyes and turns back to Percy and Exo with a triumphant smile and says,"I'll give you a choice you two, join me and I'll let them go with no trouble, or fight me for their freedom".
Both think and Artemis yells,"Percy Jackson don't you dare-" before Erebus punches her in the stomach and Percy's eyes flash. Nyx snarls,"I knew it was a good idea to leave you" and receives a blow to the face, knocking her out again and Exo's eyes flash red.
Both turn and as one they say,"You leave them alone Erebus".
He just laughs and says,"Make me. Come on my son show me your strength! Percy show me the true power of your hatred!".
Percy mumbles,"I'm not Percy I am Fóvos" while Exo mumbles,"I am not your son".
Erebus looks at the two and says,"Speak up! Tell me what you think!".
Both lift their heads up and Percy screams,"I am not Percy. I. Am. Fóvos!" while Exo screams,"I am. Not. Your. Son!" and both explode in light.
When it dies down Percy has gone into his werewolf transformation and is surrounded by black light. While Exo is in his demon form and is surrounded with red light. Both let loose screams of primal beasts and charge towards Erebus with impossible speed, their attacks barely intercepted by Erebus's blades. The force of their combined power sends Erebus flying back, barely staying on his feet. Both roar again and merge their bodies and souls once more. When they're done a beast of unequal power stands in their place.
Before anyone can see it Erebus is launched back by the force of the beasts's punch and everyone gets a good look at it, a werewolf with red markings from the tattoo on its chest curling around its entire body, a mane of fire blazes around its neck and black armor covers both hands, ending in five sharp claws. With another roar it picks up Erebus and throws him into the air and follows him with one black feathered wing and one red bat wing pumping. Shadow arms spring from the shoulders and form two extra pairs of arms. All six move like each has its own mind and Erebus barely blocks each blow.
With two powerful blows the beast shatters both of the swords and leaves Erebus weaponless. Before he can recover Erebus is hit by all six arms in a flurry of repeating blows that only look like blurs and each strong enough to destroy a mountain. With one final blast it slams into Erebus in a combination of black
and red flames, sending him to earth with enough power to tear it up in a 50 foot radius of the impact site. The beast lands and Erebus shoots it one last murderous glare before he disappears into the shadows.
It turns to the remaining monsters and in a raspy voice it says,"I...am.....Skotádi....I......am.....Darkness!" and rips the army apart in seconds. When he's done he walks over to Artemis and Nyx and they flinch as he cuts the ropes and he says,"No....fear......me" before it melts into the comatose forms of Percy Jackson and Exorgásete the demon.
Leaving everyone to wonder what just happened and what the two just unleashed.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
I hope you guys like this chapter, this is honestly the most detailed I've ever written in my life. Enjoy and as always, stay frosty.