Summons

Percy
I wake up to Alexa staring straight at me. She screams,"He's awake!" and everything burst into chaos.
Instantly every Hunter was on top of me and Thalia says,"Payback for sleeping late seaweed brain".
I look at her,"What's so important that my lungs are being crushed? Nico, help me!".
He looks and sees what my situation is and says,"You're on your own man" the little traitor!
I get up with Hunters clinging to me and I remember,"Styx!" and I run out of the cabin as a wolf.
Last week I had promised some of the younger campers that I would give them a ride on my back. I was late and I used my powers to stop time and speed myself to the beach. When I arrived I was attacked by a group of six year olds,"Fóvos!" they still called me that because they didn't know my real name.
I laugh a little and grow so all five of them could sit on me. One Demeter girl, two Hermes, a boy and girl, a Apollo boy, and one Aphrodite girl. They squeal a bit as I take off at a run, and after one lap around camp I used my wings and we take to the air. We fly for a bit until the Aphrodite girl, Theresa, asked,"Fóvos? Why don't people like you?".
I wait a little before answering,"Because people blame me for something that I didn't do and for what happened after that".
I can practically feel the confusion coming off the five young demigods and after a little bit I hear the Hermes boy, Matt, say,"Fóvos what's that?" and I look down.
A monster camp with a cage of demigods and a cooking fire. I instantly plummet and land on the ground and the kids get off as I put a barrier around them so nothing can go in or get out. I leave with the promise of being right back. After a few explosions and one firebomb later I'm back with a group of 20 very thankful demigods. I take the barrier down and shadow travel us all to Half Blood Hill. Everybody's face are priceless as we come down to the Big House. Artemis and Chiron meet me inside and ask,"Where the Hades did you find so may demigods Percy?".
I tell them and Chiron looks worried, and I know why. My father told me about how often the Doors of Death were being used and it scared me. It was going at the rate when they were chained up in the Giant War. I look up and Chiron is telling the new campers the whole deal with the gods and Artemis smiles at me. I return it and we walk down to the beach. Everybody except the new campers steer clear of me. Ever since Exo and I played that prank on the remaining seven I've gotten a reputation.
We sit down on the edge near the trees and she cuddles close to me and I sigh and she asks,"What's wrong?".
I look into her silver eyes and give her a quick kiss,"I know this sounds crazy, but I want the attack to happen. I just want to get this over with and spend some time with a certain goddess".
She looks at me,"Which one?".
I pretend to be lost in my thoughts for a moment a moment and say,"Well Aphrodite offered-" and I get the shoulder punch I expected.
I put my hands up in surrender,"Okay wrong answer" and kiss her on the lips.
We kiss for a little bit and break apart. She rests her head on my shoulder and says,"My family still doesn't know about us. When are we going to tell them?".
"After the war. If they try to stop me from seeing you I'll rip 'em to pieces" and she giggles a little.
We relax after that and I'm starting to doze when I hear a shout,"Monster attack!" and I'm off.
****
Exo
Me and Nyx had just finished our date and I've barely said goodbye when somebody yells,"Monster attack!" and I run with a fury.
I was going to tear the monster commander limb from limb for interrupting the peace I'd just felt! When I crested the hill my breath caught and my brother caught up with me,"What's wrong....." and we stare out at the army.
Well over two million monsters with a combined leadership of Titans and Giants. Everyone else joins us and stares with us when Percy shouts,"Hunters! time to see how much you've improved! Let them have it!" and at least 50 silver arrows fly into the monster's ranks going through two before sticking in the third.
The Sins leap into battle and soon so did every camper. Percy looked at me,"We'll have to use both of them".
One look at Hannah and Mara fighting decided it,"Alright" and we started chanting in Ancient Greek.
Ελάτε και να εκπληρώσει τους όρκους πίστης.
Σερβίρετε αυτούς στους οποίους έχουν ορκιστεί τη ζωή σας.
Ελάτε εμπρός υπηρέτες του σκότους, έρχονται στο προσκήνιο τα λεγεώνες του υποκόσμου.
Ελάτε πίσω και να εξυπηρετούν τους δίδυμους δαιμόνων, σκούρο πολεμιστές μας.
Come and fulfill your vows of loyalty.
Serve those to whom you have sworn your lives.
Come forth servants of darkness, come forth the legions of the underworld.
Come forth and serve the twin Demon Kings, our dark warriors.
The ground shakes violently and our servants heed our call. In moments the entire army consists only of Titans and Giants. A woman appears out of the earth and I hear Percy say,"Gaea" through clenched teeth.
I don't think and merge with Percy, and our souls merge as well as our bodies. When the earth woman yells,"Percy Jackson! Come out and fight!" we let loose a roar.
****
Artemis
I'm fighting my opponent when the ground shakes and an arm shoots out and crushes my opponent. I look and see the arm is connected to a red skinned, winged, and deformed demon. In moments the proud army is gone and only the commanders remain. I can see Gaea appear out of the earth and shouts,"Percy Jackson! Come out and fight!" and a roar echoes across the field.
A black blur races across the field and stops before Gaea, the slipstream pushing her back. It's Percy in his demon armor, but this is different. His eyes are glowing with a white light and when he speaks it's in a darker voice,"Gaea. I thought you'd gone back to sleep".
She scowls and swings her obsidian sword at him, until he catches it with his hand and with his other hand he slices her chest into ribbons. She smirks until the wound doesn't close,"What have you done?! Why isn't it closing?!".
Exo's voice says,"A primordial can kill a primordial Gaea" then stabs his hand through her chest and with a wail she turns to ashes.
He turns back to the stunned commanders and grins a evil smile and disappears from where he's standing and behind them and raises his hand,"Combined force:Double weave and pierce!".
The shadows surrounding the commanders and ours surge forward, wrapping themselves around and spikes shooting out, but these are aflame with black fire. Percy and Exo separate and he turns to me,"Goodnight luv" and collapses. Exo moans,"That takes a lot of energy. Wake us up in a day" and follows suit.