Encounters

Percy
Now I'm in New York, and I am tired and want death. I decide to walk around a little in my human form and I'm in the middle of a very run down neighborhood when I hear a girl shouting,"Someone please help me!" and I take off in wolf form.
When I arrive I see a black haired six year old surrounded by dracenae and empousai, tied to a stake. I shift out and have my scythes in my hands,"Hey pick on someone who can fight back!".
Every monster snaps around and my golden and green eyes meet theirs as I set my scythes on fire and twirl them in deadly circles and make the monsters disintegrate in screams. After I walk up to the girl and she's shaking,"Please don't hurt me! P-P-Please!".
I softly ask her,"Why would I hurt you?".
"Because every one tries to hurt me" and she breaks down crying.
I can feel my heart break for her since I know what she's going through. I cut the ropes and wrap her in a hug,"It's okay sweetie, I won't hurt you. My name is Percy. What's your name?".
She smiles at me,"I'm Alexa".
I smile back,"Okay Alexa I'm gonna take good care of you. But first we need to get away from here so no monsters show up. I'm gonna change now but don't be scared" and I go into my wolf form and let her climb on my back.
I growl,"Hold on!" and take off.
****
When I find a spot in the woods I left Alexa get off and make a campfire. I summon Hestia through the flames and she appears next to me,"Hello Percy." she says with a smile.
I try to return it but all I can get out is a grimace,"Hey Aunt Hestia, I'd like you to meet Alexa. Alexa this is Hestia, goddess of the hearth and hope".
Alexa inches forward and says hello.
****
Hestia
I look at the little girl and then at Percy, I can see a little bit of his old self when he looks at Alexa. I look back and give the girl a sweet smile and a hug,"Hello Alexa, I can see you've met my nephew. What do you think of him?".
She looks at him and smiles,"He's really nice, he saved me from the monsters that my step-dad gave me to and let me ride him when he was a wolf." and her stomach rumbles.
I just wave my hand and conjure up some hot dogs and hamburgers,"Eat up you two".
After they're both done Percy reaches into his bag and hands her a apple for dessert. She stares at it like it's alive,"Is the apple made of gold?" and Percy tells her how he got them and what they do.
She told him if he eats one she will so he pulls another out and the two eat a apple and both give off a soft golden glow telling me they're fully immortal.
****
Percy
Hestia and I are watching Alexa sleep until Hestia asks,"You care about her don't you?".
I turn my head,"Yeah I do. She reminds me of when I was younger and not me after the wars.".
I remember a promise,"Hestia can you call Hades, Hepheastus, and Artemis so I can explain what's going on?" right after I say that I can see the three in a iris message.
Hades notices me first,"Percy! My boy where are you? Zeus is tearing the world apart looking for you. And who's that sleeping on your chest?".
Artemis sees me,"Percy where are you, we've been worried sick.".
Hepheastus says,"Percy! Everyone was worried Kronos had taken over! Zeus has all gods scouring the globe for you".
I yell at them which quiets them down, and feel Alexa waking up,"Alright first off this is Alexa, I rescued her from the monsters her step-father gave her to. Second I'm safe. Third, I'm still in control but I can use Kronos's powers".
I notice Alexa staring at Hades,"Daddy!".
The shocked look on his face is priceless so I take a picture on my phone. That clears the parent problem up and now I introduce her to the others,"Alexa this is Hephaestus, god of the forge and fire. The lady with the silver eyes is Artemis, goddess of the hunt and you know Hestia.".
All of a sudden a shadow solidifies and a woman steps out,"Hello Percy Jackson." and my scythes are out and pointed at her,"Who are you?" I growl.
The woman stops and says something that stops me,"I am Chaos, the creator of all. And I would like you to be my chosen hero".