Stories of the Past

Percy
A few days later when I feel that the hunters won't turn me into a pincushion, and after I get Artemis's approval, I gather them around the campfire to tell them my story. When everyone is gathered I start,"I'm going to tell you all the story of the demi-god that saved Alexa, my little sister. The boy's name was Perseus Jackson, or Percy.".
At my name the older hunters cry out and Thalia says,"Why him?! He was the one that got Zöe killed. It's because of him that all those people who fought in the Titan and the second Giant war died!".
I can see Artemis trying not to strangle her and give her a grateful look and turn to the chaos and snarl,"SILENCE!!!" while I ignite in greek fire.
Now that balance has been restored and Artemis begins to speak.
****
Artemis
I start to talk with anger evident in my voice,"You will NOT talk about him like that while you live with my Hunters.".
Thalia shoots up and asks me questions, disgust in her voice,"Why? What has he ever done for the Hunters? What has he ever done for any of us?".
I reply with ice coating my words,"He has my respect. He saved the world from Kronos by beating him one on one. He saved imeasurable mortals from the Giants and even held up the sky for me".
Thalia sits down and I motion for Percy to continue.
****
Percy
I start my story again, this time without interruptions. I tell them about losing my mother and venturing to find Zeus's lightning bolt. I tell them of the Sea of Monsters and Circe's island. About fighting Polyphemus and stealing the Golden Fleece to save Thalia's tree, and Thalia coming back to life. I stop the story there,"That is what Percy Jackson did to help you Thalia Grace. What did you do for Percy when he needed his friends?".
Everyone goes to their tents and Thalia looks like she might cry. I just head into the woods and morph into my human form and summon my five hellhounds,"Alright, now we're going to start to training you five so you can get a feel for the powers I gave you. Picture yourselves as humans first, and don't force it since it'll take a lot of energy the first few times.".
After ten minutes their marks glow and each becomes human at the same time. The first one who calls himself Orgí, or Wrath in english, is their leader. He has on a coat similar to mine but his nose and ears are pierced. The second, Yperifánia, or Pride, is wearing a black hoodie with flame designs on the sleeves and one eye is covered by his red hair. Third is a girl. Lagneía, or Lust, has on a mini skirt that is alternating between purple and black, a black tank top and has alternating streaks of white and black in her hair. Fourth is another guy. Aplistía, or Greed, has on a black muscle shirt with the sleeves off showing the flame tattoos that reach up and down his arms, and unlike the others he doesn't have red eyes but silver ones and black hair cut short. Fifth is another girl, Zilévo, or Envy. She has on shorts that reach halfway down her thigh and combat boots with bronze studs, a tight black shirt with a design that looks like a bear shredded it and green eyes.
They're all checking out their new forms and I tell them,"Now for your weapons. Just imagine holding a weapon and it'll come to you".
I can see each of them concentrating when Aplistía manages to summon a dragon staff nunchuck. Orgí summons up a pair of brass knuckles and the light reflects off its spikes and blades. Zilévo summons up a very epic looking katana. Lagneía summons up a dark spear, and I can tell that the head can be detached to make a sword. Yperifánia is last, but his weapon makes us all look at him in shock. He manages to summon a sword that is as tall as me and one and a half feet wide, razor sharp on one side, and Yperifánia lifts it with just one hand!
When I get over the sight I shake my head and say,"Now try talking".
Yperifánia is first to speak,"Hey Orgí, what do you say we go one on one?".
Orgí just smiles and says,"Sure thing. Let's just wait a few days to get used to our human bodies. I don't know about you, but Lagneía looks pretty hot!".
Lagneía just glares at him,"Try anything and you'll find my spear in your chest so fast you won't know what happened!".
I look over to Aplistía and Zilévo,"What do you two think about your new bodies?".
The two look over at the others and Zilévo speaks up,"I think that Aplistía looks pretty good as a human".
Aplistía just smiles,"You're not so bad yourself Zilévo".
I interrupt the five of them with,"Ladies, you're all pretty, but right now I'm sure you're tired. Go on back to my tent and get some sleep. It'll help you get adjusted to your human forms. We'll train some more tomorrow. Oh boys," three heads turn towards me,"no funny stuff tonight".
And they all glare at me until five of us start laughing, and they go to my tent after they say goodnight.
****
In the morning we all walk down to the mess tent with my five new friends by my sides and Alexa on my shoulders and take our seats before anyone else. When the hunters come in they're all looking at the five with mistrust, especially Orgí, Aplistía, and Yperifánia. When Artemis arrives and notices the five she shoots me a glare and I know what she wants. I put Alexa down and tell the others,"Now under no circumstances hurt the Hunters unless you want to have your bodies filled with silver. But if you have to, shadow travel to my tent and wait for me".
I walk out and hope I won't have to follow my own advice.
****
When me and Artemis are out of range she turns and looks at me and asks in a cold voice,"Who the Hades were those people Percy?".
I take a deep breathe and tell her,"Those were the five hellhounds that I didn't destroy".
She seems shocked and when she stops looking at me like I grew another head she asks,"How, in the name of Tartarus, are they human?".
Another deep breath, and I explain what happened last night and how even I don't know the full extent of their powers, and how they are not to be hurt. When I'm done she just looks at me and nods and I smile a bit,"Don't worry about it they'll be fine, just as long as your Hunters don't try to kill them".
I lift up my mask and give her a quick kiss, which she returns with a scowl that forms into a smile,"I'll try to keep them from killing them"
"Thanks Luv".
****
When we get back I can see the five are actually talking and laughing,"Okay who are you all and what I'd you do with the Hunters?".
They only look at me until Aplistía speaks up,"They aren't so bad, since, technically, we're not really males, but hellhounds. They don't have a bone to pick with hellhounds".
I just look at them and they all burst out laughing, including Alexa. I get behind her and grab her, and throw her in the air while she shrieks. I catch her and she scrambles onto my shoulders,"That wasn't very nice!".
It's my turn to laugh along with everyone else. When we all calm down I summon up breakfast and we all dig in. After breakfast I train all the Hunters, Alexa, my new friends, and even Artemis in sword fighting. By dinner they've all improved drastically, especially the five. They've lasted the longest against me with their weapons. We also accidentally discovered some new powers. Aplistía discovered that if he wanted to he could yank anything towards him by thinking about it, he found this out when his water bottle was too far away when he wanted it, and it just flew right into his hand. Alexa was too far away from an opponent and without thinking her tattoos glowed and she summoned a energy bow, and arrows that knocked the Huntress out. After dinner we all gather around the fire and after I shift into wolf form and the five shift back to hellhounds I start my next story,"All right. Since last night I didn't get through everything, tonight I will, so please, no interruptions".
I tell them about traveling to stop Atlas and taking the weight of the sky for Artemis, the Battle of the Labyrinth, the Second Titan War and fighting Kronos one on one. I tell them about losing my memories and the fight at The Wolf House, about the travel to Greece then falling into Tartarus and fighting at The Doors of Death. I also recount fighting the Giants at the bottom of the original Mount Olympus for the newer Hunters. When I'm done everyone is silent until one of the youngest speaks up. I think her name is Julia,"What happened to Percy after the battle?".
I look at her and let a bit of sadness creep into my voice,"He had a month of peace with his friends. He and his girlfriend Annabeth spent time with each other and he was given another quest, a quest from Athena so that he would have her permission to propose to her daughter. Percy was to steal five golden apples from the garden of the Hesperides, a task not even Hercules accomplished. He spent six months training, and that was when he met with my predecessor the first Wolf King. He confronted Ladon and stole the apples-".
I stop because all the Hunters are cheering, and when they quiet down I continue,"but when he got back to camp he found Alec, a son of Ares. Alec had killed five hellhounds when he arrived and everybody idolized him. The day he planned on proposing to Annabeth he found the her on the beach with Alec, and he found them while they were kissing. He stormed off into his cabin and wouldn't come out. When it was midnight he went into the woods and he found Fóvos. The two talked and Percy told him about the voices that he had been hearing, urging him to give up and let go of sanity, and to descend into darkness. Fóvos then decided that this child, who's heart was shrouded in darkness would become his heir and then passed on his powers and essence to him. Shortly after, the darkness and hatred for his friends consumed Percy's heart. He had a reason to feel this way because Alec had convinced the entire camp that Percy was the cause of the Titan and Giant wars, and the deaths of those who had fought alongside him. His anger was so great that he destroyed half the forest and tore up Camp Half-Blood. Artemis saw the aftermath, as well as the other Olympians. Zeus and Poseidon tried to kill him when they decided that he had become too powerful but he survived a direct blast from the two. Hades, Hestia, Hepheastus, and Artemis rushed to his side to see him stand up and face the gods. Percy had survived because of the voice inside of him, the voice was the spirit of Kronos that had intruded on his mind and had taken control when Percy's father turned against him. Kronos had taken control and intended to destroy the gods when he fell to the ground and Percy regained control over his body, but had Kronos's power under his control. He struck out at the gods who tried to destroy him and renounced his father before he left, but before he did he told the gods when the next war came he would not fight for them or the people who betrayed him".
Everyone is silent and all have tears running down their faces, but I get up, pad over to the trees, and dissapear.