The Unknown Threat

Percy
I turn and walk back with the Hunters to their cabin. When I get in I collapse on one of the bunks and put my head in my hands. After a while I feel a small hand trying to pull mine away and I pull my hands away to see Alexa's worried face,"Percy what's wrong? Did we do something bad?".
I smile a little and put her on one of my knees,"No sweetie none of you could do anything wrong. I just don't want to deal with the camp now, and I definitely don't want to deal with Annabeth or Alec".
I notice the entire Hunt is listening to me and Phoebe says,"We won't let them cause our big brother anymore pain. Won't we girls?" and everybody nods or shouts,"Yes".
Now I'm wearing a huge smile and Artemis sits down and kisses me on the cheek,"We all love you Percy, just some more than others".
It's dinner time and as we all head over to the dining hall everybody is staring as Artemis and I hold hands. We get our food and I sacrifice some to my dad and my patrons, the fire roars a little bit and my dad steps out,"Percy".
Everybody is staring and I suggest,"Dad maybe we should talk outside. These guys aren't used to seeing you" and I turn to Artemis,"I'll be right back luv" and she says,"Hurry back".
I nod and me and dad go down to the ocean and I turn to him,"So dad I know something's wrong, care to tell me what it is?".
He looks at me with a sad smile,"You always were too smart for your own good Percy. The ancient evils are stirring, the monsters that I've forgotten about and a primordial that was sealed away in my domain at the beginning of time".
Now I'm a little confused,"A primordial? What's their name?" and dad looks at me and I remember, names have power.
I nod my understanding and before he leaves dad gives me a hug,"I'm proud of you Percy. You and Exo finally have perfect control over your demon powers. You both have already made me proud".
I smile a little and hug him back,"Thanks dad, that means a lot to both of us" and he fades away, back to his home.
When I get back I'm tackled by Annabeth and she tries to kiss me and is shoved away from me by Artemis. She turns and looks at her with her eyes blazing,"Get away from my boyfriend!".
Artemis yells,"You're boyfriend?! You cheated on him with that Ares camper!".
I just put a hand on her shoulder,"It's okay luv. Don't waste your energy" and she calms down.
She turns to me,"For you only" and we sit down at her table and Alexa takes her spot on my lap while Hannah does the same with Exo.
We laugh while we eat and after I'm challenged to a sword fight by Jason and I smirk,"Sure I could always use the practice".
We meet at the training area and Chiron lays out the rules,"No killing or maiming. Powers are allowed. Begin!".
He swipes at my side and I just sidestep, he tries to catch my sword and I let him. He looks at me and holds his sword,"Yield".
I laugh and do my partial transformation and my hands are covered in black flames,"Not happening Grace" and punch him back.
****
Thalia
I watch as Percy fights Jason and I can see that Jason doesn't have a chance. I mean I know I'm his sister but it's clear that Percy is just toying with him. Me and Nico have a bet going on how long this will last and it looks like I owe him ten drachmas. I'm drawn back to the fight as Jason tries to escape Percy by using the winds to fly away, but Percy's wings just shoot out and he grabs Jason's leg and hurls him back to earth with a cracking sound. Jason just manages to roll out of the way as Percy's fist cleaves the earth where he was, sending dirt and dust everywhere. When the dust clears I can see Percy has him in the grips of the four shadow arms sprouting from his back. I can see Annabeth and Piper rushing towards him with their daggers out and before I can scream Zilévo and Lagneía are there with their weapons out and their auroras flaring dangerously, keeping them back without hurting them. A streak plummets from the sky and Yperifánia tackles Frank before he would've hit Percy, and knocks him out with one punch. Hazel runs for him and is stopped by Aplistía's nunchucks tripping her up. Leo runs forward and aims a blazing punch right at Percy when Orgí steps forward and Leo stops when he sees the brass knuckles and their owner, and as Orgí's eyes glow red he falls to the ground. Percy turns to Exo,"You wanna call it?".
Exo has a evil grin on his face as he announces,"Percy and the Sins win by a landslide" and everybody looks at them in fear.
Percy looks at Jason,"You're lucky I didn't let Exo fight. He would've aimed to severely hurt you all" and the shadow arms throw him off to the side as the group of six walk away.
We meet them outside and all the guys fist bump while we watch,"Boys" and they look offended and after a little bit they smile.
We go back to the cabin and as everybody goes to bed I look in one room and see Percy asleep with Artemis on top of him. Smiles are on both their faces and I smile to myself and hope that after this Percy will get a break from fate.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Okay so I was wrong. I did manage to finish this chapter for you all. Enjoy it and as always, stay frosty.