Reflections and Rescue

Artemis
Zeus is the first to break the silence,"Who are you both?".
Percy and Exo just laugh, and Percy tells him,"Really Zeus? I didn't think you'd forget me." and every drop of water in the room swirls around him and creates a trident in his hand.
Something clicks in my father's mind and I can see the realization on his face,"Perseus Jackson".
Exo looks offended,"Why does everybody forget me?!" and Percy tells him,"Because you haven't made a big impression on them".
Percy claps and regards Zeus with cold eyes,"Well done Zeus. I guess I owe Exo 20 drachmas. We bet on if you had a brain or if you were a airhead".
Before Zeus could answer Annabeth speaks up,"Percy is that really you?" and she tries to hug him while I try not to rip her to pieces.
He shadow travels away from her and over to my throne, putting his hand on me and calming me down. He looks at her and his eyes flash blood red, and she stops,"Percy I-" and the shadows in the room shiver violently while the hearth becomes hot enough to be felt across the room,"Don't try to say you're sorry, you filthy demigod".
All the gods are shrinking back from him and so are the demigods when Jason tries,"Percy, come on man-" and is punched in the face by Exo, breaking his nose,"Don't you dare talk to my brother, you traitor. None of you try or I will go full demon on you, god or demigod" and his shadow takes his true form.
He calms down when a woman appears out of his shadow and puts a hand on his shoulder. A man appears out of thin air in the middle of the throne room, and another woman appears and you can see stars and galaxies on her skin. Percy and Exo stand in front of Chaos, Tartarus, and Nyx as they face the council and Chaos speaks up,"Perseus and Exagorásete! We agreed that you would not fade them".
Zeus looks at the trio and demands,"Who are you three?!" and tries to look confident.
The confidence disappears as soon as Tartarus introduced himself,"I am Tartarus, primordial of the pit and stepfather of Percy and Exo".
"I am Nyx, primordial of night and I'm Exo's girlfriend".
The last one makes everybody pale,"I am Chaos, creator of all".
All the gods are still until Percy motions for me, Hades, Hestia, Hepheastus, the Sins and Apollo towards him. When we all reach the center he gives us all a hug and he whispers to me,"I'll talk to you later in private".
And faces the council,"I'm going to be taking your memories of what happened, but I'll let some of you keep your memories" and his eyes glow golden and black.
Every gods slumps and the so do the demigods. After he and Exo say goodbye to their father and their aunts they flash the rest of us back to the where the Hunt is camped. Instantly the two are knocked down by all the Hunters while they're yelling,"They're back! Percy is back!".
Thalia and Nico both hug him and threaten him at the same time, but they are soon smiling, glad that their cousin is back. Hestia and all the male gods crush him in a hug, and Hannah climbs on top of Exo's shoulders when she sees him. Percy flashes us both away and onto the shores of Lake Michigan where we kiss for a long time and when we break for air I tell him,"I didn't think you were going to coming back".
He smiles,"I made a promise luv. You should know by now that I always keep my promises" and the love I feel for him now is indescribable.
I kiss him and lean into him so he falls with me on top of him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me deeper into the kiss. We break apart for air and he asks,"When did you realize you loved me?".
I think for a little bit as I play with his hair and say,"When you turned down immortality for your friends".
He grimaces a little and I say,"I'm sorry I-" he cuts me off by kissing me again.
After a little bit he props himself up against a tree and I lean my head against his chest and ask,"Percy do you ever want to have kids?" and he looks at me,"Yes, but I know how important the Hunt is to you. I know you see them as your daughters. I see them as my sisters and I wouldn't want to lose them just because of what I want".
I look at him,"You would stay with me even though you'd never be a father?".
He locks his multicolor eyes on my face,"Of course I would. I love you more than anything else. I spent 1200 years in Tartarus hoping I would see you soon".
I'm confused,"It was only a year".
He shakes his head,"One month here is a hundred years in Tartarus. A year would be 1200 years".
I gawk at him,"Why would you spend so much time there?" and he smiles a little,"Because Tartarus told me I would need to become stronger to keep you and everyone safe, and you were well worth it".
We kiss some more and eventually go back.
****
Percy
When me and Artemis reappear Thalia walks up to us,"What were you kids off doing?".
We both turn red and I say,"Nothing, just talking" and she smirks and walks away.
A familiar weight climbs onto my shoulders and I look up,"Hey sweetie. I missed you a lot. How was your time with Chaos?".
Alexa smiles down at me,"I missed you too Percy! Chaos was really nice to me, and she taught me a lot of new stuff".
I walk over to the campfire with Alexa on my shoulders, and holding hands with Artemis. After I explain everything about what happened in Tartarus everybody is looking between me and Exo. Orgí whistles,"Styx Perce that sounds like something that would happen to you. I still can't believe that Exo is going out with Nyx".
Exo smiles proudly and I tell them the prophecy that was about us. When I'm done everyone is staring at me and I break the silence,"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you guys, not as long as I breathe".
Hestia appears next to me and greets me with a hug and I hug her back,"Hey aunt Hestia. What can I do for you?".
She has a fierce expression in her eyes,"I have another demigod for you to rescue. Her name is Rebecca Tanner, daughter of Athena. She's been sexually abused".
The fire roars to a 20 foot blaze and everyone backs away from me while I smile darkly,"I'll get right on it".
I get the info and ask the Hunters if they want to see the punishment, and when they all say yes I strap on my camera and summon the tv. I go alone to the address and I don't waste time so I break the door down and let out a roar of primal fury that instantly draws attention to me. The father dashes out of the living room to see what's going on and I have one of my swords pinning him to the wall through his shoulder before he can even think of yelling at me. I slowly walk towards him and I do a partial transformation, he's terrified and pleads for me to stop. I reach him and light my claws on fire as I swipe him across the stomach and slow time down around him so he dies slower and feels the pain of what I'm about to do. I create four shadow arms to hold him while I keep punching him while my fists are on fire. When I'm done his face is a mess of burns and bruises so I move on to his throat, slicing it and heating up the water in his body until he screams. After a good ten minutes I end it by punching my hand through his chest, right where his heart is. After burning the body I look around until I find a locked door and break it down where I find Rebecca chained to a post and while I melt the chain connected to her neck I tell her,"It'll be okay, I was sent to take you somewhere safe".
She just faints. I catch her and travel to the camp to find most people passed out, only to find Exo is left standing. He helps me put everyone to bed and we turn in, and sleep well for the first time in a long time.