Jump

Percy
After Exo got over being backed by Hades we introduced the new girl. We found out her name was Hannah and that she had been abused for a year. We accidentally found out she was a child of Aphrodite after she charmspoke Thalia into sleeping. We could have some fun with this. Alexa seemed happy to have someone close to her age, and Hannah latched onto Zilévo. The two were inseparable for the whole day, even when I was teaching sword fighting to the Hunters! The Sins discovered some new powers with Zilévo finding she could increase her speed to Mach 5. Lagneía discovered she could create images of a person's deepest desire to confuse her enemy. Orgí could project his wrath onto a person to temporarily disable him, and Yperifánia was able to increase his physical power to a point when he could cut through eight maple trees! When we were all done I summoned some water and drenched all of us, and ran with everyone chasing me! I eventually took off using my wings but Alexa summoned her own and chased me, with Artemis and Zilevo on the ground. I landed and let Artemis catch me, knocking us both back into the shadows. We reappeared on a cliff overlooking the ocean and before she could say anything I kissed her and said,"We haven't had a free moment for a while, with me conquering my demon and all".
She frowns at me,"Percy I'm worried about you, you keep getting into deeper and deeper situations. I don't want to lose you".
I tip her chin up and my green eyes lock onto her silver ones as I muster up all the seriousness I can and tell her,"I may be a seaweed brain but I ain't a complete idiot. I plan on staying around for a long time and getting to know a certain goddess of the moon, nothing will make me change that".
****
Artemis
I can't believe how happy I feel right now, his words had the unspoken promise I've been waiting for. I kiss him and we hold it for a minute before we part. He looks at me,"What was that for?".
I smile,"For being you, and for being so loyal".
We kiss again and this time we hold it for longer and when we break apart someone coughs and we spring apart. Hestia looks like she's trying not to laugh,"I see you have a interest in my champion Artemis".
We're both blushing furiously and she laughs,"Don't worry I won't tell anybody. I personally approve of your choice".
I'm relieved, but when Hestia turns to Percy her expression turns grave,"Percy I need you on Olympus, it's urgent. It concerns Nico".
Percy's face becomes indifferent,"What about him? And why do you need me on Olympus?".
Hestia just grabs his arm and they disappear in flames, shooting me a apologetic look before they're totally gone.
****
Percy
When we arrive on Olympus we appear behind the hearth and Hestia whispers for me to be quiet. I can see why though, the council is meeting while Artemis' silver throne is empty. I have a quick surge of anger that dies when I see the figure chained in the middle of the room, Nico. I can see Hades chained to his throne while the other gods are talking, after a little bit Zeus booms oh,"Nico Di Angelo! You have been deemed too powerful to live! The council has decided to execute you with only two against!" I can see Hepheastus chained up too.
When Zeus throws his lightning bolt I freeze time around it and walk out clapping my hands,"Good speech Zeus! Unfortunately I'll be taking Mr.Di Angelo from you. Try to execute a demigod again and I assure you the consequences will be severe".
I grab Nico and shadow travel away and arrive a mile from camp, when we materialize I break his chains and he looks at the ground. He starts,"I'm so sorry for blaming you Percy...." before I cut him off by holding my hand up.
I look at him and the anger is still there but it's been toned down,"I'm still angry at you all, but you are one of the people I still consider a friend. As far as I'm concerned, we're good".
We bro hug and when we pull away I ask him,"How'd you even get brought before the council?".
He looks down sheepishly,"I kinda...sorta lost control of my powers when I went and raged in the woods at camp when I found out you had run".
"How bad was it?".
"Dude every shadow in a mile radius was thrown out of whack, and some graveyards sort of spat out their visitors".
We talk as we go back to camp, and when we arrive I introduce him to everyone, and Alexa is thrilled to meet her other brother. When me and Artemis hug he looks at me a little weird, but he's crushed in a hug, then zapped by Thalia. When he recovers I ask him about camp and he tells me most people still blame me about the wars, and Annabeth was still dating Alec. I tell him about what happened after I left and after I'm done he looks at me,"Dang Perce, only you could get a maiden goddess to fall for you".
I laugh and say,"Did I mention the demon?" and Exo's head perks up,"Someone call?".
Nico looks at him,"You're a demon. You don't look it" and he just gets,"You look to young to be the Ghost King, and yet you claim its title".
Nico nods,"Touché" and I watch with a smirk when Chaos appears next to me,"Hello Perseus".
"Please, just Percy" and she nods,"Very well then, you need to see this" and creates a iris message.
In it I see my mom and Paul chained up along with Rachel and I hear Zeus,"Percy Jackson you will surrender yourself to the gods or you will watch as I execute these mortals. Meet me at Tartarus with your decision. You have two hours".
I'm so mad that the earth starts to shake and lightning flickers over my head. When I calm down I tell everyone,"I have to go".
Everyone objects and I roar for silence,"I planned for this, Sins, you and Nico will protect the Hunt while I'm gone. Chaos you will take Alexa and hide her from Zeus, and teach her to use her powers. Exo will go with me, in my shadow, when I leave. I'm sorry nothing you can say will change my mind, I have to go".
Everybody says their goodbyes to me and eventually I take Artemis and walk a bit into the woods. When we are out of range I start,"Artemis-" and she breaks down and cries.
I wrap her in a hug and tell her,"It'll be okay. I swear on the river Styx that I will come back to you, no matter how long it takes I'll come back to you" and I give her a kiss before I fade out.
I appear at my uncle's palace with Exo, in shadow form, and he claps me on the shoulder,"If you're going to Tartarus you'll need my blessing".
Shadows cover me and I feel a new power in me,"Thank you uncle" and he disappears.
Lady Chaos appears next to me,"I will also give you a gift" and her symbol is burned into my chest.
I don't even feel the pain and I look at her,"You'll have to find out what it does. When you reach Tartarus summon him, he will help you along with the others".
She disappears and I'm in front of Zeus,"You asked for me, Zeus?".
He smiles and says,"We both know what happens now" and moves away from the edge.
I move to it, and stare him down as I jump and plunge into darkness.