Fun and Games

Percy
The next morning when everyone wakes up I go check on Rebecca. I can see she's still asleep and sit by her bedside in my wolf form. When she wakes up a half hour later she looks around wildly until I whine a little and she looks down,"Puppy!".
While she pets me Artemis walks in and spots us,"Well Percy it seems that she finds you adorable, somehow".
I just glare at her,"I'm adorable in any form luv, you of all people should know that." and she blushes.
Rebecca is looking between both of us and I talk,"Rebecca I was the one who took you away last night".
She looks at me and I shift into my human form and she backs away from me,"You! You're the monster!".
I wince a little and try to reassure her,"That is what I look like when I want to scare somebody, or when I'm given a job to help someone" and Artemis looks at me,"You're terrifying in that form, remember how you scared Phoebe?".
I don't respond to that but instead shudder and Rebecca looks at me,"Who are you two?" and we switch off telling her,"I'm Percy Jackson, a primordial and guardian of the Hunt" while Artemis says,"I'm Artemis, goddess of the moon and the Hunt. This kelphead is my boyfriend".
I look at her and go back to Rebecca,"Your mom is a goddess like Artemis, and that's why she wasn't able to help you sooner. I was sent to take care of your father and bring you here to the Hunt".
She looks at me in awe and I take her outside and to the mess tent where I get breakfast requests and make their orders appear. Rebecca's eyes are making holes in me when I'm done and I tell her,"My patron gave me these powers to help people like you" and yell to everyone,"Listen up! This is Rebecca, and she'll be joining us from now on!".
Everyone yells their hellos and Alexa walks up with Hannah,"Hey I'm Alexa, Percy's sister! This is Hannah, my friend!".
She sits with me and I introduce her to the Sins and she asks Exo why he looks like me,"Because I'm the hatred in him" and I scowl at him,"I am not bad, and that was a temporary thing!".
She seems really attached to Orgí and I let the two talk while I walk around and talk with the Hunters. After an hour I have a genius idea and gather everyone up. Artemis gives me a confused look and I wink and turn back to the Hunters,"Normally we would be working on your sword skills-" and a groan from the Hunt cuts me off and I go on,"-but, because if our new member today will be different. You must catch and take a piece of cloth from me, Exo, Alexa, and the Sins. You have until the end of the day. We will start in ten minutes. Powers are allowed for everybody so use them. Oh! I almost forgot, I will put up a barrier so that it covers three miles in any direction. Get ready because this is going to be fun".
I gather up my team,"Okay be careful of everyone, but be really careful around Thalia, Nico, and Artemis. Use your powers and don't cut them any slack, and no holding back if you have to spar" and the games begin.
****
Thalia
I go with Nico as we race after Exo, while the red cloth tucked into his shirt is flying in the breeze. He runs into the barrier and turns to face us,"Guess this is as far as I go" while me and Nico pant after the three mile run and he's not even sweating.
I ask,"How are you not even breathing hard?" and he shrugs,"Training with dad made a ten mile run into a joyride".
Before anything else can be said Nico lunges at him as Exo melts into a shadow and Nico rips him out of it,"I'm a child of Hades, remember?" and Exo laughs,"Of course I remember, just needed time to do this!".
A pair of bat wings shoot out of his back and he takes off, only to be shot down with lighting and I smile,"You ain't getting away so easily".
He gets up and pulls out a stygian iron sword while Nico draws his and I get my spear ready,"Okay I guess I can't fade you, so I have to use Reaver".
when we're done fighting he's barely breathing hard while the two of us are on the ground from sheer exhaustion and he frowns,"Guess we'll have to work on endurance with you guys" and melts into his shadow.
****
Zilévo
Me and Alexa are hiding in a empty cave I found and sit still until someone comes in,"Okay girls someone has to be in here. You check while I scout the entrance" and we hear them searching right next to the rocks where we are.
I whisper,"Okay Alexa get on my back and hold on tight".
She nods and climbs on as I burst out of my spot and take it up to mach three. I hear the Hunters saying,"There they are! Get their flags!" before we're out and gone.
I take a look back and see a flash of silver, Artemis. I take it up to mach five and put some distance between us. I stop and Alexa gets off while I summon my katana and Alexa has her energy bows ready so that when Artemis stops we can fight. When she arrives Alexa starts firing faster than my eye can see and as Artemis dodges them I keep my katana sheathed and crack her upside the head, leaving myself open to the arrows that fly out of the foliage. Alexa intercepts them and five Hunters step out, Rebecca and Hannah are among them so I try to be gentle as I knock them out and watch as they're teleported back to camp.
****
Percy
I'm cornered by about ten Hunters and am backed up against the barrier when I hear Phoebe,"Just give up Percy there's no way you can take us all".
I smirk,"Really?" and transform into a wolf while I become water and slip past them.
I reform at a run with the others a few seconds behind me and I hear cursing and,"Get him!" and jump up to a tree branch, going back to human as I do.
I look down,"What now?" and a arrow impales itself right above my arm,"Okay" and I climb up high enough and jump.
Below I can see the faces of everyone and snap my wings out before I would've touched their heads and fly away.
****
By the time the sun sets only Exo has had his flag taken, while he was making out with Nyx. The others and I still have ours and every Hunter is bruised to some degree. I snap my fingers and the bruises disappear and I tell them,"That was a good try. Tomorrow we will work on your guy's stamina and endurance. But for now get some sleep and recover".
Everyone is heading to bed and Artemis pulls me away into her tent, we make out a while and she falls asleep on my chest. I look down at her. She's so beautiful and I think about how lucky I am as I fall into Morpheus' dark realm.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Hey guys, I've decided to dedicate this chapter to two people, first being Redreaper13 for being my first follower/voter, and also to narutoxsasuke124 for being the first person to add my book to their reading list. You both are awesome and I hope all of you will readers will continue to enjoy what I write. Stay frosty.