Proposal

Exo
When the demigods get back from their time with my father they're bruised and cut up. We can hardly recognize them and Percy looks on with grim satisfaction,"So you all survived" and he says it with a hint of respect.
They are all glaring daggers at him and he waves his hand, healing them instantly. I walk out with him and we both are mobbed by the younger campers and all the Hunters. They want to play a game so we play tag, and nobody can use their powers so it's fair. I'm running from Alexa when a dagger comes flying towards me. I just grab it and throw it back, where it impales itself a inch from the Athena spawn's face and she jumps in the air a little. Alexa tags me and runs away from me, and I go after Thalia like nothing happened when I hear a cry of pain. I sprint to the source and can see Mara standing in front of Hannah with her fists bruised, and a very bruised camper in front of her. She looks at me and just says,"He tried to hurt Hannah, I took care of it" and I nod and tag her and she screeches,"No fair!" and chases after me.
****
Artemis
After the game is done Percy pulls me aside and says,"I've got something special planned for tonight. Meet me at the hill before dinner, make sure you wear something nice" and walks off to help train the campers and Hunters.
A little before dinner I walk up to the top of the hill and see Percy, wearing a sports jacket and a tie, over a red shirt. He takes a look at me and says,"You look beautiful luv".
I blush a little and take a look at what I'm wearing, a green strapless dress and red heels, my hair is in a complex braid that Aphrodite helped me with. I loop my arm through his offered one and we go down to the road where I can see a motorcycle. He hands me a helmet and puts his on,"Tonight I'm just a regular guy taking his amazing girlfriend on a date, no powers or anything".
We get on and he guns it as my hands wrap around his chest. We park in a spot in front of a Italian restaurant and he walks up to the host,"Two reservations for Percy and Artemis Jackson" and I blush a little.
The host takes us to our table and we order our food, after we eat we go for a walk in Central Park and Percy looks nervous. I look at him and he seems pale,"Percy what's wrong?".
He smiles but I can tell its forced,"It's nothing luv. Just something on my mind".
A little while later he seems to come to a conclusion and faces me,"Artemis I love you".
I look at him and say,"I love you too Percy".
He keeps his swirling eyes on my silver ones,"You make me happier than I've ever been in my life and I need to ask" and gets on a knee and pulls out a ring,"Artemis, goddess of the Hunt. Will you marry me?".
I'm in shock and I'm crying when I say,"Yes. I will marry you Percy Jackson, nothing would make me happier" and kiss him for a full minute.
When we break he says,"You forgot to take the ring" and slips it onto my hand.
I'm staring at it, silver with sea green waves etched onto it and a picture of the moon over them. A flawless diamond sits as the centerpiece, surrounded by smaller black diamonds. We kiss for a long time and when we're done we flash into my palace on Olympus. We lie on the couch and Percy puts his arms around me and a thought occurs to me,"We still haven't told my family about us, only Hestia knows".
Percy squirms a bit and says,"Poseidon knows too, I accidentally told him after he insulted you".
I turn around and say,"It's okay Percy. Let's go tell them now okay?".
He nods and we untangle ourselves from each other and walk to the throne room, hand in hand. Many minor gods stare as we pass and when we arrive at the throne room we both take a deep breath and go in. When we enter the conversation quiets down and everyone stares at us with cold eyes, except Hestia, Hades, my brother, and Hepheastus, who's shining eyes show their approval. Before I can say anything my father booms,"How dare you date my daughter you traitor!".
Percy's face hardens and he says in a controlled voice,"I don't care what you think of me Zeus, I love her and she loves me. Nothing you can do to me will keep me from her!".
Dad looks furious,"You use the darkness to your will, you cannot be trusted!".
Now Percy sounds annoyed,"My fatal flaw is loyalty Zeus, as long as it is I will never betray those I care about!".
I whistle and everything goes silent and I turn to my father,"Father I am sorry but you can't stop me from loving a man. I know that Percy would never lose himself to the darkness in him".
Aphrodite squeals and says,"They're engaged, see there's the ring on her hand!".
Everyone is looking at me and Athena says,"I won't allow you to break your oath Artemis!".
I snap,"It's my choice to break my oath Athena. You're just upset he didn't end up with your daughter!".
Her eyes flash and she throws her spear at me, Percy catches it by the shaft and says,"You know she's right Athena, just let it go" and the spear vanishes in a burst of black fire.
Before they can say anything else we disappear from the room and reappear at Camp Half Blood. We go to a bunk and we both curl up and go to sleep on each other's arms.