Vengeance

It's been three weeks since I first arrived at Camp Half Blood and by now the older campers know to stay away from me. The younger campers love me and I teach them all sword fighting each day, and I even take a few of them for rides in my wolf form. I'm on the beach with Artemis, Exo, and the Sins watching the Hunters splashing around in the water and I'm really excited for Exo. He told me about his plans about proposing to Nyx after the war and I told him I was going to do the same with Artemis.
Right now both our girlfriends are asleep and leaning against our chests. I can see Aplistía and Zilévo making out on the edge of the woods. Yperifánia and Lagneía are on the beach walking while holding hands, and Orgí is talking with a Ares camper. So all in all it's a very peaceful day until a group of older campers walks up to us and Exo growls,"What do you all want? If it's not important then move, I'm trying to get a tan".
They look a little scared and one camper asks,"Percy why do you only train the younger campers and not us?".
My voice is ice cold as I talk,"I train the younger campers because I want them to live through this. They told me before me nobody actually took the time to train them, so I won't waste my time training you all. And how many times do I have to tell you. My. Name. Is. Fóvos!".
Artemis and Nyx start to stir so I say quieter,"Now get out of my sight before I give in to my anger and rip you all to bits".
Clarisse laughs,"Not even you are that good Jackson!" and my claws are at her throat in a instant, burning with black fire.
I can see the fear in her eyes and I say,"Do you know why I chose Fóvos daughter of Ares? Because the last thing my enemies feel in life is fear" and throw her back and lie down again.
They leave and now Artemis is up and she looks at me with a worried expression and I just give her a false smile and sit down when a group of younger campers run up. They grab my hands without a word and drag me into the woods, with Artemis close behind. They pull me to the creek and I can see Nico and Thalia tied up and cut up really bad. We quickly cut them down and I send the kids to grab one of their Apollo friends as I take Nico while Artemis takes Thalia. We get to the infirmary and Hector, the Apollo boy I took for a ride, is already there and he starts chanting in greek. Both Thalia and Nico seem to be getting stronger while he seems to be getting weaker, and I let some of my power flow into him so he can continue. When he's done he passes out and I take him back to his cabin and put him in his bunk,"Good job champ. You're dad would be proud of you".
When I get back both are awake and I ask,"Who did this to you?".
They both look at me with cold fury in their eyes and Nico says,"A group of the old campers caught Thalia and threatened to kill her if I didn't put my sword away. They tied us up and took turns cutting and beating us".
I look at him,"You could've gotten away by shadow traveling, why didn't you?".
His face turns red,"Because they would've hurt Thalia if I tried to escape. They would've done that".
Artemis's face turns to a mask of anger while I'm in shock. I didn't think they were stupid enough to mess with my friends. A monster alarm sounds and I march up to the hill and I let my anger overcome me. Black flames cover me and take the form of a monster that mimics my movements. I roar it roars, I punch it punches. I charge into the monsters and I shout,"Darkness!" and rip through a hundred monsters with one swipe.
"Death!" and half the monsters combust into black fire that doesn't go out.
"Destruction!" and swords made of flames replace my arms and cuts through the rest of the army.
I bellow,"Where is your leader? Let him come out and face me himself! I'm tired of your toys, come out Erebus!".
The shadows all around me twists into the shape of a man,"I'm right here Percy Jackson. I've always been here, lurking in the darkness".
I lose it then and yell,"I am Fóvos!" while my the fist of my monster connects with him and sends him flying back.
He gets up and sounds happy,"Soon Percy Jackson we will fight, but not now. Go and show those who've hurt those close to you your true darkness" and he disappears.
I turn back to all the campers who watched me fight and they instantly pale as my monster grows in size. I walk towards them and say,"Whoever tortured Nico and Thalia come forward before I lose control and destroy this entire camp".
The group that was talking to me this morning is pushed to the front and I give them my best insane smile, this'll be fun.
****
Artemis
I'm watching Percy and the first time I'm filled with fear of him. He walks towards the campers and the monster screams and shrinks down until he's covered in a layer of solid black. The look in his eyes is terrifying and says,"Since you enjoy hurting people so much I'm going to let you experience pain. I'm going to send you to father for the next three days, but for you all it will feel like a week" and they vanish into the shadows.
The darkness disappears and he looks everyone in the eye, making them flinch before he walks back towards me. He wraps me in a hug and says,"I don't like doing that to them" and I can hear the regret in his voice.
I look back up at him,"Then why did you?".
He looks me in the eyes and the green holds me captive,"Because they hurt those close to me. I've lost too many people and I won't lose anyone else".
****
We are taking a walk on the beach now, it's 12 at night and nobody is up except us. I look at him and say,"Percy I'm worried about you. You keep on letting the darkness control you".
He shakes his head no,"It's the opposite way around, I keep controlling the darkness. It's impossible unless the controller has a anchor back to his light, you're my anchor Artemis and I will never be lost to the darkness".
I kiss him there and the feelings I have for him just doubled in strength. He returns the kiss and we both fall to the ground. The kiss becomes deeper and when we break I cuddle up against him and fall asleep, feeling happier than I've ever felt in my immortal life.