The Other One

Artemis
In the morning I wake up to find that I had fallen asleep on Percy's chest and I don't want to move because I'm too comfortable. When he wakes up he smiles at me,"Good morning" and kissed the top of my head.
We stayed in the same position until Thalia and the Sins came in. Thalia smirked a little and I growl,"You'd better have a good reason for waking me up, Thalia".
She paled a little and says,"Lady Artemis, Zeus has asked you to attend the next council meeting. He said that it concerns the Titans and Giants".
I sigh a little as they leave and I get off Percy and he leaves so we could freshen up. When I come out I can see that he's changed into a black muscle shirt and faded jeans and a hoodie. I smile at him and when he returns it I pull him aside. I'm nervous about the meeting since I haven't attended one in a year, except for the one two days ago, so I ask Percy if he'll go with me. He says he will and we both teleport to the doors of the throne room. He shifts into his wolf form and pads next to me as I open the doors and walk to my throne, with him sitting at my feet.
As my father begins I notice Percy is asleep and is breathing quietly. I listen when I hear,"...The two are working together?! How!? Why didn't we know about this sooner?! " and I notice my brother standing up with his fists clenched.
Zeus looks taken aback by his outburst and says,"We didn't feel that it was a threat until now since they were rumors only nothing more!" and Hades is up now too,"You could of at least told me so I could check their prisons!".
Athena whistles and everyone instantly quiets down, she speaks,"It's to late for that, so now what are we going to do? The only reason we won the Titan War is because of Percy and he provided the most power in the Giant War. Now what are we going to do since he was sent to Tartarus? For all we know he could've joined with the enemy!".
I can't take anymore so I blurt out,"He won't betray us!".
Athena sneers at me and by now Percy is awake,"How do you know, he is a demon in flesh and he holds Kronos's essence on him!".
Percy growls a little and I coldly tell Athena,"He won't betray us even though each of you did. Even though Camp Half Blood did. Even though your daughter betrayed him as he was about to propose" and I'm shouting now,"He told me himself that even though he won't fight for them, and that he would never treat them like they treated him".
The entire room is silent as they watch the exchange between us while Percy growls a little. Athena looks at me with triumph in her eyes,"Well then where is he, Artemis? Where is Percy Jackson?".
"I'm right here, Athena".
****
Percy
"I'm right here Athena".
Everybody's eyes are locked onto me as I stand on Artemis' shoulder. Then before anyone can see me I let my powers kick in and have my swords at Athena's throat, pinning her to her throne. The hearth rages to 50 feet and the throne room trembles from my power and right now Athena should see flames in my eyes as I tell her,"I'm right here Athena. I could fade you right now, but I won't. I'm under orders from Chaos and my father, Tartarus, to help you in the battle" and I turn my head,"If any of you tries to talk to me besides Artemis, Apollo, Hades, Hepheastus, or Hestia I will fade you".
Ares laughs,"You couldn't fade us, you're too weak!".
I just pull out my swords, Sorrow and Betrayal, and the symbols of Tartarus and Nyx glow on the blades and Ares stops laughing. I sheathe them and turn to all the gods,"If any of you tries to hunt me down or hurt those close to me after this war I will personally make you beg for mercy before I fade you, understood?".
All the gods nod their heads while the ones I enjoy just smirk at them and I turn away from Athena's throne when Artemis screams,"Percy!".
I turn and catch Athena's spear in my hand just before she would've plunged it through my back. I focus on the shadows of the gods and lift my hand before clenching it and saying,"Pierce".
Every shadow covers the ground around Athena and spikes shoot out, solid spikes, and pierce her body through in multiple places. She screams as I hold her there for a few seconds and release her to fall to the ground while I motion to Apollo,"She may need medical help" and walk back to Artemis.
Everyone is staring at me as Apollo checks her over and heals her and I notice Zeus reaching for his master bolt. Before I can say anything Hestia growls,"Try it and it'll be the last thing you ever do Zeus" and his hand backs away.
I nod my thanks to her and she smiles at me. I turn to Artemis,"Well luv since that's over can we go back to camp, the others must be getting hungry" and we disappear in a flash of silver.
****
3rd person
The council watches the spot the Wolf King and Artemis disappeared until Zeus speaks up,"We cannot trust him, he is too powerful for us to control!".
Hestia glares at him,"Try to hurt my champion and I will use your carcass as firewood!" and everyone is looking at her until Hades voices his agreement along with the others Percy was friendly with.
The gods disperse and Zeus is last to leave.
****
Exo
When Percy and Artemis get back I ask,"Where the Hades were you two? Everybody is starving!" and Percy just laughs.
"Easy Exo. Artemis took me to a council meeting where it got a little tense".
He then proceeds to summon up breakfast and I'm about to eat when Hannah plops into my lap,"Hey Exo, can I eat with you?".
I smile a bit, she is honestly my favorite person, tied with Nyx. I nod my okay and she devours her pancakes while I eat my eggs. When we're done I take her to the sword fighting arena for special practice. Halfway through I sense strange energy coming off her and I stop her for a second,"Hold on Hannah I want to try something" and hold her hand while I send some of my demon power into her.
A mark glows on her hand, the mark of a demon vessel, and she pulls back. I just hold her shoulders and look at her,"Hannah you're like Percy, a person with a demon like me".
Her eyes get wide and she looks like she's going to cry and I quickly say,"It's okay though! I can force it out on my own! After I do that you can train with them to become even stronger. Okay?".
She nods and I send my power into her slowly and soon a person is sitting on the ground. She looks like Alexa but her hair is silver with blonde streaks. When she wakes up she looks around and at us,"Who are you?" and I smile,"Someone like you...." "Mara" "Like I said, I'm a demon too Mara. But unlike you, my master conquered me and let me have my freedom".
I'm about to say more when I hear a roar and can sense a flash of anger coming from Percy, anger and overwhelming sadness.
****
Percy
I just found out the one place that I hate more than anywhere else is where I will have to go. Get ready Camp Half Blood, here I come.